What's your favourite version of Microsoft Office? Do you prefer the newer flat theme or the older detailed theme...

What's your favourite version of Microsoft Office? Do you prefer the newer flat theme or the older detailed theme? My favourite is 2010

>2007 comfy edition

LIBRE
OFFICE
NIGGER

Thanks user, I do like Libreoffice as well

Libreoffice

Maybe for writing your middle school assignments, but not for any marginally more serious work

Libre office sometimes fucks with alignment.

I just run office 2010 in WINE

You're right, for any marginally more serious work LaTeX is better.

Works pretty well here

Word 97
Literally no reason to use anything newer, and it even opens nearly instantly on my old Pentium II ThinkPad

Is home and student the comfy edition?

If you're going to use the office suite at least pirate a better version

also word 07 because thats what my grandpa wrote our fantasy stories in. he formatted them special like me so i can only re-read them in 07.

Are you talking about some .seriouswork extension?

to me 2016 looks better than 2007-2010. the fact i can save in ODF by default is even better.

this

It would have to be a toss up between 2007 and 2010. I liked the power of older versions, but didn't miss the menu soup. You really needed a manual or guide to get the most out of those old versions. The new flat UI and text labels as buttons is AIDS loaded cancer with a side of ebola.

Did I do good?

2003 was nice, stable and fast. Now using 2016 feels good, everything comes naturally (i dont use office often), smooth OSX-like animations.

2007 is still my favorite. I have used it the most.

2003 was good, but libreoffice is better now.

What are you doing in the margins that is so serious?