Could he reverse engineer the 32bit versions of Windows, if he had motivation to?

Could he reverse engineer the 32bit versions of Windows, if he had motivation to?

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=50913
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReactOS
youtube.com/watch?v=AawUy6OARGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The window's own software engineers can't, so no I doubt it. Requesting the screen cap of the windows developer telling Sup Forums the 20-step trial-and-error process required to add a dropdown menu.

Probably could make something that looks and acts just like it (including based pinball), but guaranteeing compatibility with existing windows software would be almost impossible.

>Can't even make network stack
>reverse engineer 32bit windows
lmao

Easier to start from scratch than to deal with the billions of lines of shit disorganized ms code.

>Windows' own software engineers can't

What? Why? What the fuck would be so hard about reversing something you helped engineer?

Nobody can make network stack in less than 20k lines.

>but guaranteeing compatibility with existing windows software would be almost impossible.
Wine manages to do that just fine though.

why do you fucktards think he's incapable of this?

he's a scizophrenic and made TempleOS because God told him to... He isn't looking at it like a tech project. His mindset is fundamentally different to any other tech-literate person.

If God told him to add network capability to TempleOS he would have done it. If God tells him to reverse engineer Windows he could possibly do it (not certainly).

Questioning his programming skill based on TempleOS/rantings he does is pretty fucking retarded.

You didn't. Some fucko did in 2005 using C#.

It doesn't matter what martyr tells him to create something. The outcome is still dependent on his skill and Davis is essentially a hobbyist.

>The window's own software engineers can't,
Not the current ones.

The guys behind COM and the good versions of DirectX probably could.

Raymond Chen is still at MS, but all he does is blog and dick around with idiots in his support cases.

YouTube The Secret Of Psalm 46 by Brian Moriarty.

You are trying to compare his skill to someone else's when his goal is not to show his skill or capabilities. His goal is to do what God will's him to do.

His illness and medication side effects keep him from working as many hours a week as a professional developer - this doesn't mean he's a hobbyist.

you probably wont but could you do a tl;dw because i really cant be fucked watching 57 minutes of video to see what your point is

cia nigger please leave

OP here I'm wondering because I tried to install Windows 98 in virtualbox running on Ubuntu 16.04, it was the first os i used as a hobby, it was sentimental, but I'm sure anyone could feel similar to Terry when they are using the os they used as a child.

It's a horribly fragmented codebase that has been worked on by many different people over the years.

Nice quads senpai

React os?

Hasn't the source code for a some versions of 32 bit windows been leaked? I seem to remember seeing it in torrents.

Windows 2000 they say, I think I saw it a while ago. Didn't archive it though.

bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=50913
If this annoys you, you know.

>Quads
>Delivery

We already have 95% of the NT4 source code and a bit of win2k

"google it yourself lazy nigger" makes better quads.

He said templeOS is a forward-looking IS that's why it only supports 64 bit processors, he also says that in the future he might make it require at least 4 cores

Wine lives off ReactOS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReactOS

God told him to suck my fat cock dry but I dont want any autistic manbaby anywhere near me, if one comes by I'll make sure he can never walk on his feet ever again

oh you're one of those gay types

Wanna bet?

Pull down your panties snd bend over cuccboi

u want a missing eye retard

>cuccboi gets mad
lmao cone over and suck my cock

Anyone can do anything if they set their mind to it.

Except for you

not technology, guys

Maybe if he had 12 lifes...

Ah, you've never worked on a 30-year-old codebase then.

Here be dragons.

I've reversed some chunks of it over the years. It has its own very particular way of doing things.

And yes, he could. You could if you were determined enough. The ReactOS devs partially have.

Why would you want to, is a more pertinent question.

NEW VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=AawUy6OARGQ

Is that a joke post or you're genuinely retarded?

Sure user, do it for us.

What did he mean by this?

wtf i hate rms now

Lol

people don't like him because they are homo CIA niggers, I think this fact is rather clear