When a Sup Forums user gets a job

Did he go by the name "Big Head" by any chance?

Pretty sure that screenshot is not from Sup Forums.

Are you handicapped, motherfucker? The screenshot is from Hackernews, and the joke is that the person he describes sounds like Sup Forums users.

Motherfucking retards unable to get a joke.

So why did you post content from another website here? If you want to share links go to reddit.

Damn, if this autist could get a job, maybe I can too.

Thanks, OP.

Lol

im worried i sound like that. but at least he gets a job right?

Actually, this is an image of some text, and we're on an image sharing site. Also the OP thinks it's relevant to this forum because of the content of the story.

Why are you calling this imageboard a "forum"? If you are a newfag go to reddit.

So he managed to trick stupid normies into paying him for doing nothing? Sounds like a smart man who knows what matters in life.

Oh yeah. I'm sure his next employer wont see the mysterious year long vacation and drop his resume in the garbage where it belongs.

You sound pretty mad. This guy is a genius.

>mysterious year long vacation
It's actually a year long employment senpai

He's smarter than them. Got a year worth of paychecks without doing a thing.

Damn, you got me. Reddit doesn't really call them forums either though.

this actually sounds like half of speaking as a NEET that went to 5 job interviews but wasn't hired, this is very motivational, btw...

Salty so jealous. Don't hate the player hate the game bruh.

Wow, a whole 5 different job interviews!!! I see you're trying really hard.
Try 30 now

> Nooo, muh sekrit kyrgyz accordion-tuning image board.
Fuck off. nobody cares about your personal list of disliked websites. gbt8feg

Heh. I think the most I did was 3 interviews before getting a job. I guess I'm lucky. Or very good at bullshiting.

I know, but I'm not a NEET for being enthusiastic and/or optimistic... quite the contrary

>mysterious year long vacation
Only it isn't and he has a year of employment on his resume

>space after arrow
>greentext capitalized and punctuated
Nice reddit quotes, faggot.

I just learned that I got fired for keeping a whole company's PCs working and running without problem or anything, but here's the deal, my boss is a paranoid freak. It's essentially an office environment and I am the guy in charge of the security and everything, there must be zero hacks.
Last month Patrick, my boss, insisted to keep old DELLs running on Win7 and others on win8. He finally went with the idea of installing windows 10 but with the telemetry disabled, essentially because of people like on Sup Forums scaring the shit pout of everybody about "MS IS SPYING YOU" meme.

This night or this evening however he hired someone else to VERIFY if I did indeed disable or seal MS's "backdoors". Okay I did not because itm retarded and pointless. And wanted to know there would be no difference.

Some asshole snitched on me and managed to get another IT guy chrecking the PCs. What the fuck! As soon I came back to work this morning the boss asked me to follow him in his office, explained that I have put the company's security at risk, for NOT TURNING OFF TELEMETRY AND WINDOWS UPDATE as he asked. Right now threre's a guy re-installing Windows 7 pro on every machine because they're paranoid freaks. And he would even fire me for heavy fault. I worked there for almost one year and half and threatens me to sue me for anything leaked. I'm not sure if I should give out names or anything but if they sue me, I'll have to get a lawyer and attack them back, but I need a lot of backup to find these crazy fucks.

So yes I hate you. I hate the tinfoil hatters who spread this kind of shit that gets me in this situation. Good job freetards, I have a loan and a car to pay, and no, I have no other perspective nor extras for being fired. I won't be paid for this month.

What should I do? Go to the Prud'hommes? (french organization designed to help people in my situation for abusive firings)

OP is a liar as well as that post.

DELETE THIS

you and your company is retarded for using windows in a security critical environment in the first place

Also, you got fired for not following direct orders, windshift telemetry has nothing to do with it.

>mentions reddit in every post
Stop this cancer.
Inb4:"reddit"

>no blank line between greentext and plaintext

Holy shit go back to tumblr already.

I remember that thread. Everybory told OP to fuck off.
> you got fired for not following direct orders
Yes, something along those lines.

Not him, but I've been applying to as many places I can, shooting upwards of 20 resumes to various places and I can't even get a fucking phone call, let alone an interview. I'm not even overestimating, I'm applying for very entry level shit to start at the bottom and work my way up, but even then nobody gets back to me. I even had several people critique my resume but none of it matters if I can't get my fucking foot in the door.

Holy shit are you autistic?

sounds like he's got it all figured out.
Im not gonna bust my ass for the boss' dollar, i get paid the same whether i do nothing or bust my ass right up until the day i depart.

If you work hard at your job and aren't the owner or have stocks you are being a fucking idiot.

you were given a task your boss considered critical to his businesses security and you deliberately ignored him, you deserved to lose your job

gb2reddit newfag

>OOGA BOOGA LAUGH AT MY JOKE MO FUGGA
stop

>being scammed this hard
>paying a whole year to someone who doesnt do shit
kek startup people are retarded

He's a thief. If you make an agreement to do a job and don't do it while collecting pay you're effectively stealing from that company. So yeah he may be a clever thief but he's a thief nonetheless.

if you wanna go down the road of arguing ethics within the bounds of legality you can easily frame work as theft, at best a scam.

You give man hours in exchange for pay, the pay is obviously worth less than the work you do else the boss wouldn't make a dime. I'm not a whiny faggot though so that doesn't concern me, i just rip them off as well.

>he

>people like this can get jobs but i can't
I'm pretty sure the guy in the OP was making some shit up. Pete never existed.

Spotted the redditards who fell for it

Don't get demotivated. I was doing that for one year and six months. On the seventh month I finally got two interviews in the very same week and offered a position in the second company that interviewed me.

The first company also offered a position but they were too late and not really a better option.

putting my uni email account seemed to help me a lot...
also, don't make it long, just put the info they want in the CV, no need to list useless (for them) jobs. and have a github account with your projects, and your own website if you are a webdev.

nice pasta, I remember that thread, too

>can't inb4 properly

You're on Sup Forums of all places.

>What should I do? Go to the Prud'hommes? (french organization designed to help people in my situation for abusive firings)

You should have just done what he asked you to do, idiot.

Don't involve mommy government, asking her to come save you from your big brother, even though you're the one at fault because he asked you not to touch his lego castle but you did anyway and destroyed it.

What should you do? You should be an actual man and move on.

Post the story of that useless faggot that got fired for ruining an expensive printer by printing some animu

top kek

>tfw neet
>tfw not a slave
Maybe you cucks will wake up and understand you don't need a job in 2016, you're just getting cucked hard by me.

>wangblows10
>in a security-oriented company
also
>using wangblows in first place when security is involved
Boy, you did deserve to be fired.