Post your face when a ~$100 chinkphone cpu almost matches the apple A9

>phone """"""""""""""""""""""performance"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>mattering

Pick one and only one, pajeet

Here's iPhone 6s for reference, only 300 points off

>that single core score

lel, the S820 can't even match the A9.

>that multicore scoreApple BTFO

Its the single core score that is amazing. Do you really think that most apps take advantage of multiple cores?

I hate apple but the performance speaks for itself.

Modern android phones can achieve a similar single thread performance.
Even mediatek has almost caught up in single thread and is destroying the a9 in multithread

Wow AMAZING. Modern android phones can match a year old iPhone in performance. Fucking top kek

>can match
Who said that?

The low technological advances, the botnets, the lockdowns, the security issues, the bloat, the GPL violations, puke! I'll never buy a smartphone desu

Nobody really because they don't come even close to year old iPhone. Always being 1-3 minutes behind.

>iPhone uses SSD instead of eMMC
>thinking its got a better cpu because it can load 20 apps 5 seconds faster than an Android device can

With the performance difference of the internal storage when you compare an iPhone 6s to a nexus, the iPhone really is abysmal in comparison.

It shits on your gay nexus device in graphics too pajeet. Don't forget to update your antivirus software.

who cares about benchmarks when it takes 10 seconds to switch between apps on lagdroid

>single core score 795
I'm not even an apple fan but that is pretty funny

>can match
You mean beat

>720p iPhone vs 1080p android
>somehow the iPhone barely performs better

Are you comparing Samsung to iPhone again you fucking retard?

SD800 still stronk.

Samsung is the fastest Android phone out there. No wonder he did compare it to Samsung.

>Samsung is the fastest Android phone out there

I mean, the 6S Plus is 1080p as well.

Yeah but we were talking about the 6.

Plus iPhone only recently started using 1080p, and only in the plus. Android devices are on 2k and 4k screens now

Dude...
What?

>admitting iPhones have better hardware

thx :P

Too bad specs aren't everything and Android is pretty much proven to be better in the same post you're replying to.

>admitting ios is inferior
thx xD

Lets see this is my note3 a smartphone that came out 3 years ago. I think theres a small problem

>eye fucking high-dpi screens
kys