Yo Sup Forums

yo Sup Forums
Which one is the correct one?

Other urls found in this thread:

bipm.org/en/CGPM/db/22/10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There aren't seriously people who use 2 and 4, are there?

>listo
W A L L
A
L
L

7 or 11

The rest is done be wierdies

2 is the norm in europe apparently

they call themselves "europeans"

2 and 4 are objectively the most correct. Stupid americunts and their customary units.

Europoors, sadly

dot is used to make the number easier to read
comma is used to start with cents and eliminate misunderstandings

3-4 are true but informal.
1 is wrong.

There are in Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroes, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, The Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Vietnam.

So all the unimportant counties? Ok

dot symbolizes that the dollars are over, and now cents begins, you cuck

1e4 obviously

well, im from turkey and that's what my teachers had taught me in elementary school.
american education must suck dikk,

Pretty much every country is more important than the US of A

I mean, look at these two:

How do I know which one is 100 and which is 100000?

I'm Canadian, a country that isn't (currently) being infested with ISIS

no we don't. quebec maybe, but not rest of Canada

>Canadian
worst america

Shit, alt+255 doesn't work. I meant:
10 000,00

As a Turkoman I am planning to immigrate to Canada in 3 years :^)
Get your white pussies ready

implying any white woman of value would sleep with a 4channer, let alone a shitskin

Blue. Easily comprehensible
I suppose yellow is ok if that is what you've learned growing up.

this desu.

last
t.finland

9/11 are the correct ones.

The blue one is the easiest to read

>of value
Nice weasel wording and true scottsman fallacy. You can never argue against that, because your next argument would be "but the second she sleeps with X, she will lose her value"

Most Europoor's I know shit on the US for everything, call it 3rd world and act so clever like their country is better.

I always respond with, "well, at least my country is important enough to have the entire world know what's going on in it."

So, you can continue to shit on the US all you want, however false your delusions may be. But remember this, Europoor, your country isn't even significant enough to have people criticize you.

>you can have multiple commas in a sentence to separate phrases
>you can have only one period
Makes sense for numbers too

>Nice weasel wording and true scottsman fallacy
I'm basing value purely off appearance and intelligence

no one wants to sleep with a dirty shitskin autist over a normal person

>But remember this, Europoor, your country isn't even significant enough to have people criticize you.
I'm pretty sure most of the world criticized Britain for brexit and Sweden for importing shitskins.

Do yuropeans use commas for programming too?

Depends on where you live in the world.

10 000 desu

None of those.
/thread

>objectively
>objectively
>objectively

13 as I'm from Europe

I like '7' but I causes confusion among the less races so I go with '11'

I thought this was the correct format
Even calculators use this 1,000,000.00 style

True, brexit was a big deal for people in the US, as the UK is pretty significant. But where I'm from, it wasn't criticized -- we were proud of the UK.

As far as Sweden, nobody talks about that in the US outside of Sup Forums.

Well the symbols we use as numbers originated in arabia and then they got into europe and then illiterate american cucks changed it.

>my shit calculator doesn't let me configure it

>As far as Sweden, nobody talks about that in the US outside of Sup Forums.
Fox News ran some parts about no go zones in Europe, with France and Sweden in particular. Even had a reporter in one of the swedish suburbs iirc.

Blue one, ofcourse.

What's a no go zone? Isn't like half of black America a no go zone?

7, obviously. You're a massive faggot of the highest order if you use anything else.

The great debate.

>Fox News
Nobody even listens to fox, all they do anyways is shill the Bush family.

Ever heard of ISO, dipshit?

bipm.org/en/CGPM/db/22/10/

>reaffirms that "Numbers may be divided in groups of three in order to facilitate reading; neither dots nor commas are ever inserted in the spaces between groups", as stated in Resolution 7 of the 9th CGPM, 1948.

europeans

They're the most watched and most trusted news channel in the US, so they're pretty influential. The "fair and balanced" slogan makes me kek every time though.

>What's a no go zone?
It's a geographical area where crime rates are high and the police are limited or hindered in enforcing the law.

>Isn't like half of black America a no go zone?
Not that bad, but there are areas in many large US cities where that is true, yes (Detroit, LA etc).

That leaves me to the conclusion that there are more no go zones in USA than in EU, or at least they are of greater area.

100 000
100 000(.,)00

"""""sadly"""""

Yeah but it doesn't count that the US has a shitload of segregated ghettos because of reasons, it's only bad when it happens in Europe :^)

s/US/North Korea/g and witness the full power of amerifat "logic".

Im adopting this then