So I just bought a Nexus 6p and upgraded from a Note 4. How badly did I just fuck up, Sup Forums?

So I just bought a Nexus 6p and upgraded from a Note 4. How badly did I just fuck up, Sup Forums?

Why not wait 1-4 weeks and see how the Nexus looks like?

That said the Nexus 6P is undeniably a good phone.

I upgraded to a 6p 1.5 months ago when my Nexus 5 fried itself.

Took some time getting used to the size, but since you're coming from a Note 4 already that won't be an issue.
Fingerprint-reader on the back is super convenient once you're used to it.
Also make sure to enable the sRGB-mode in the developer-options, the normal color-settings are oversaturated as all hell.
And I switched the DPI-settings on mine, it's amazing how much information can comfortably be shpwn at once.

Is the next Nexus really going to be announced in 1-4 weeks?

According to rumors, yeah.

Not really gonna worry about the next version. Just got my 6P literally last Thursday. It's a big step up from a very dated LG LGC410.

the 6P is fantastic. I doubt the next nexus will be good enough for any 6P owners to upgrade

Pretty hard since a new one is around the corner. Also
>snapdragon 810

If these renders are accurate at all, this phone is going to look retarded. Which bums me out, because the 6p set a pretty high precedent, and I was hoping that the next one might follow in its footsteps.

>I Do Not Own A 6P: The Post

The 810 meme is long dead at this point. This phone runs wonderfully, doesn't get hot, and has a pretty good battery life.

Try again.

Did you remember that the 6P renders looked awful as well?

I'm pretty sure the difference will be less than 6 to 6P. Another GB RAM, slightly faster chipset, but nothing new like the 6P fingerprint reader.

to be fair the pre-release renderings of the 6P also looked retarded, but I agree with you.

Why did you upgrade from a note 4. That's a modern phone.

There is nothing to try again, the 810 is a piece of shit and you know that as much as me.

>Stop liking what I don't like.
Shouldn't you be back in school?

>slightly faster chipset
>snapdragon 820
>slightly faster than 810

That may be the case, but I seem to remember seeing some "leaks" (raw chassis or something) that showed a big cutout for that glass portion up top (new 6, not 6P). I feel like huawei knew the limits in how goofy to make a design, but HTC is just going to go full retard and overdo it big time.

>There is nothing to try again, the 810 is a piece of shit and you know that as much as me.

While this may be one of your first days on Sup Forums, I assure you that the "hurr durr we both know how shit X is" line isn't taken seriously by anyone, even if it appears otherwise. I know this may seem difficult, but try coming up with a real argument.

>liking what I don't like
>why don't you like this literal piece of shit m8
Kek. Enjoy your shitty 6p for about another year until googles planned obsolesce hits in and that thing fries itself

>Kek. Enjoy your shitty 6p

Your bait is getting worse with every post.

What phone do you have buddy?