Sup Forums landing page contains redirect ads

m00t would have never let this happen. I know this has pretty much zero effect on your average Sup Forumsentleman, but it's still some bullshit.

>not using clover

Fuck that sounds serious. I hope you didn't close the window.

You know that you actually have some kind of adware, right?

Now you should obviously not go download that piece of software, but your phone is in fact infected.

Got the same today on piratebay

Its really clever, i found i ended up in a loop cause when i closed the browser and opened it again it would automatically load the site with the warning

>He doesn't use clover

No, these are ads that use js to redirect your browser to a scam page which urges you to call a 1800 number. This is an incredibly common tactic and has been for about a year or so.

Apps designed to display webpages from a website are literal cancer. Shit, I barely browse Sup Forums on mobile anyway. I was just bored on my lunch break.

Look at the source to the front page of Sup Forums, dude.

You have adware. Wipe everything.

No, hiroshima has put this shit on the front page.

>ZTE
poorfag

No he didn't. It's not there on my GNU/Linux machine. It's a malware injecting it into the code.

They dont display webpages they display threads. They just grab post. What makes them cancer?

Disabling ublock on my phone I get a giant banner ad on the frontpage that covers half the screen, but nothing else.

Nice blog post

>Sup Forums front page

Haven't seen it in years

who is this reproductive fluid extractor

Yeah this is definitely real. Funny thing is it only works over http

I don't think I'm going to renew my pass this year if this isn't removed from the site though

How the fuck do you manage to get malware on GNU/Linux? You must be completely retarded.

Using chrome on up to date Note 4. Not seeing this shit at all. This is malware on your end OP

There have never been such adds in the code for Sup Forums, it's client side.

Recently a lot of androids have had this problem.

You don't. Its on the site

Never happened to me. Are you browsing without an adblock?

>There have never been such adds in the code for Sup Forums
Yes there are, unless my old phone that I haven't used for a while and did a factory reset on before I put it away for storage has some sort of persistent malware on it. It's only the HTTP version of the site though.

>he doesn't use adblock

kill yourself shitposter/hiroshima shill. this shitty website has malware ads.

that said, OP is a tard if he isn't using ublock.

Then why does this literally only happen on Sup Forums's landing page. That's got to be absurdly specific malware if it only redirects on Sup Forums's website.

Maybe Sup Forums is the only http site you are visiting. If you are not using https anyone between you and hiroshimoot servers could be injecting the ads, could even be your isp.

stupid mobile phone user
get whatever mobile version of adblock plus or ublock origin
also get useragent spoofer

I think the bigger problem is that Sup Forums even hosts ads like that.