ANDROID APPS THREAD

ANDROID APPS THREAD

Just got a xiaomi redmi 3 pro and OMG THE PRICE/PERFORMANCE

Can you recommend some good apps? You can see what I'm using in the screenshot right now

How do you remove the names?

ya got chinkt mate. i'll get a samsungtm galaxy s7 edge next month.

>tm
at least use the proper symbol cunt

Nova launcher, modify, delete the name manually, also you can remove them all with an option but you have to pay for nova launcher deluxe

You did not "just got" it because it must be unlocked for custom roms and you have a custom rom. Stop lying, you've probably bought it a few weeks ago.

your whatsapp icon looks like crap mate.

It's a custom LAUNCHER you asshole, I just replaced the icons manually, just recommend some apps, stop flaming

Stop using the stock launcher

How's it feel being a complete retard?

Icons in status bar are not from MIUI, liar.

Look, I don't know, let's say that you're right, I don't care, just tell me what apps you're using

may as well throw the money down the toilet...

god i swear to god, you fuckers must either be idiots or not work for your money.

If you don't know you should stop browsing. We are technology enthusiasts and no one should post here without proper knowledge of technology.

What apps are you using, user?

y tho
i think it is a sleek looking phone. it has the best specs on a phone right now and getting it should be better than getting an appletm iphone 6s since i can at least root it.
i don't work for my money though.

you don't know ? just fuck off then.

god, just leave this place. it's clearly not for you.

I don't use non-free applications because they can track me and send my private information to someone.

fuck off, the app.

now with shitposting suport.

>buy flagship
>overheats and trottles before it can even use half of its reported processing power
>battery dead in 4 hours

I bet you'll only shitpost with it anyway, why bother?

so you're telling me to get an appletm iphone 6s? i'll consider that.

I don't know why Sup Forums is so autistic that this rather get but they over a chinkphone than share/shill their nifty app finds but check these out OP

>QKSMS
Best SMS replacement app. Riceable and plenty of options to text how you want to text

>Miminotes
Cute and functional note taking app with pin to notification bar option

>MBooru
MBooru browser, need to side load from internet

Phone is great, OP is a faggot

Yes

Yes I'm a faggot
Thx for the post, user kun!

This thread derailed before it started but I'll try to help bring it back

>Maps.me
Offline Google maps using OpenStreetmaps

>No wait
If you eat out often, lets you put yourself in a restaurant's wait list before you arrive

>Lighting
Lightweight browser, download it on F-Droid tho

>F-Droid
Open source Android app repository

enjoy your chink and google botnet

Guess I'll download maps.me
Already had fdroid
Thx for the post user!