Spotify

Got 2 months of free spotify premium and fell in love with it, but I can't justify spending €10 a month for music streaming. So I found this website: cheapspotify com, anyone know if it's legit? $5 for lifetime seems way too good to be true.

On an unrelated note, an user recommended Aruba for a cheap VPS and holy shit it's amazing. €1 a month for a good vps, can't complain.

Other urls found in this thread:

spotify.com/student/
tidal.com/us/video/lossless-explained
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci15dD9d6Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just close spotify whenever an ad comes on, they are 30 second ads, if your computer isn't a fucking toaster it will relaunch in 5 seconds.

If you're a student, you should be able to get half-off.

spotify.com/student/

It's the features that made me love it, offline play and 320 kbps music

>spotify

I saw that but i think it's only for US.

320 kbps sounds really nice, but I'm still a poorfag.

>torrenting each song individually so you can delude yourself into thinking you are superior to those who stream music.

>30 million songs wherever you go
>shared, collaborative and public playlists
>share songs with your friends
>your entire library is synced across all of your devices
>320kbps Ogg Vorbis
>follow and get updates about new releases from artists and subscribe to artist playlists
>see what your friends are listening to right now (with their consent)

It's brilliant.

That website sells stolen accounts. There's a "warranty" because they constantly get reported/stolen back.

You get what you pay for.

Yep exactly this, it's amazing.

>not downloading all your music in the beautiful .flac format

I'd take that any day before €120 a year.

Git gud

I can do the same for free with an even bigger library

op, you look like a poor guy. give me your email address and i'll open a premium account for you in turkey from my empty family account slot. (only one empty because of friends) i'd invite you but there is a country restriction.

If you stuff your phone full of FLACs, you're delirious. They take up too much space and MP3 V0 is pretty much already transparent.

I could download it in 320, V0 or V2 as well. I'm just saying that spotify has really limited options compared to free alternatives

I hope you don't mean What.CD or any other tracker. You wouldn't torrent on the tram.

tell me what nickname you want as well.
waiting for an email.

Why not?

I like the offer user, thanks, but then I have the problem of finding a reliable VPN in turkey for my phone & pc.

kek you don't need a vpn to use it mate. it's only for signing up. if you can find a turkish vpn to sign up i can just invite you though.

You can't stream "free alternatives," and you have to take precautionary measures to ensure you don't get kicked off the tracker for leeching or get tagged by your ISP for cybercrime.

>land
>of
>the
>free
lmao

Step 1: Download music.
Step 2: Never use Spotify because it's privacy policy is bullshit.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Stop posting on Sup Forums

Stay delusional.

Shit that's awesome you can use [email protected] and username kernelle.

Where in the first world is copyright infringement not a crime?

I have a UK vpn so that shouldn't be a problem.

Might write a program to torrent specific songs but shit that sounds like a ton of work.

Just share a family Account with some Friends, this way i only pay bout 3 € per month

There's a difference between committing a crime and your ISP sharing it's database with copyrightholders.

You can use Spotify ultimate. It's free premium

Why bother wasting 10 min when you can start a song immediately.

>Spotify ultimate
Never heard of that?

sent ;)

I don't have to pay a dime

Also
>10 min
lmao, are public trackers that slow?

>Sup Forums
>condemns low-income people on welfare and food stamps as awful for being "entitled leeches on society"

>refuses to pay for music, believes they themselves are entitled to others' paid intellectual property for free and commits copyright infringement at the same time

>can afford i7s, GTX 1080s and Titans, multiple SSDs, mechanical keyboards and high-grade laser mice, but a mere $9 is somehow "too much" so they pirate everything for free and laugh at others who don't commit the same crime

Thanks user! I tried to login with what you send me but it says wrong credentials.

Op I know you want offline features but if you play it through spotify web player with ad block you get no ads and unlimited skips

fuck wait, add 2016 to your username. i forgot doing it. your username was taken already.

Yep that worked. Damn user you're too kind. What's the expiration date?

When spotify adds an option for FLAC's then I'll invest in spotify premium. Until then I'm okay.

never. ^^
don't mention it mate.

Is this for real? Is Sup Forums actually this retarded?

Just create a free account and block the ad servers in your hosts file on pc and android

Tidal has lossless streaming if that's what you want.

tidal.com/us/video/lossless-explained

>friends
>Sup Forums
Pick one...

Yeah but it's the offline and 320kbps

Fuck man, I don't know what to say.

>not just using spotify family

mom literally pays for me, my sister, dad and my brothers accounts.

All of us are 25+ and have moved out long ago.

Just tell her you'll chip in the exttra 5$ it costs.

Tidal is God tier

>your mom won't do that

Just...

Never heard of tidal before, care to explain?

who is this Sup Forums?

I'm sorry. Maybe you'll find another mom soon.

Well meme'd

unpacking that shit, set replay gain then begin playing. I'd rather just pay than have to deal with that for each album.

Where can you get the ad-free apk?

Jay-Z owns it.

>no internet connection
>your entire "library" of music goes away unless you pay the jew tax for offline play
>not using soulseek and what.cd for your music needs

>sharia
>law
lmao

And except for the quality, any other advantages over Spotify premium?

Only reason why i don't use Spotify is because last time i checked it has fucking nothing or incomplete discographies.

My phone has 150gb storage anyway so whatever.

>no anime songs
>no vocaloids
>barely any japanese jazz
>just normie shit

No, thanks. I rather download everything.

The quality alone blows spotify out of the water

And how much songs do they have?

Why does the radio suck so much fucking ass?

Plays like the same 30 songs over and over

>unpacking
??

Anyway, whatever floats your boat

Normalfags like it

I used Spotify for a few years when it came out but now days I just listen on YouTube and SoundCloud. I've also set up a script that periodically goes through my liked videos and sounds to downloads them so that I don't lose anything if they get taken down.

I cannot justify spending money on music as there is abundant selection available for free.

Because most stations eg Capital in the UK only get the rights to a newest songs if they play them so many times which acts as advertising for normies to download them on iTunes while the station in return gets the advertising revenue and the artists to do tv ads for the radio station.

Case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=Ci15dD9d6Dc

>what.cd
How do i register ?

it's a private tracker. you have to apply for an interview and make sure you know about music formats and shit

>not putting random playlists with songs you will hear only once in your life.
Let the random guides your life.
plug.dj is god at that but youtube quality can be meh at time

Kek what

an interview to pirate music,what edgelord came up with that idea

Apple Music is the best music streaming service imo
They have good exclusives, radios, music videos unlike any other service and good playlists

[email protected] ;~;

It's to prevent retards like yourself from joining.

>paying for music
LMAO WHAT A RETARD

>shitty genres

>be this poor

kys

you're speaking of different groups of people here

even worse
he'spaying for "internet radio"
lmfao. as if fm and am radios somehow don't exist where he is

you still have to pay a license fee in a lot of countries

I use this because Spotify isn't available in my country but it is very annoying to use. If I add 2 albums of an artist, and they have some same song in both, Apple Music will decide to not add those duplicated songs.

>root phone
>download Spotify tablet apk
>skip any song you want
>download ad-away
>no more ads

sound quality could be better but whatever

I simply coded a small program that parses my spotify playlists into the netease player to download the music and put it onto my mobile.

since I only have 1 GB mobile traffic spotify premium wouldnt even be useable for me.

Or just use something like blockify

That's mean users will lose history, playlist when the account is blocked?

Search 4 other people, pay 14€ for family abo, share costs

Vor usw blockify with free account

>the music he listens to is available on streaming
>HAHAHAHAHAHA

How does it feel being a pleb?

that's a plus. Fuck your stupid shit

0.0.0.0 media-match.com
0.0.0.0 adclick.g.doublecklick.net
0.0.0.0 www.googleadservices.com
0.0.0.0 open.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 pagead2.googlesyndication.com
#0.0.0.0 desktop.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 googleads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 pubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 securepubads.g.doubleclick.net
#0.0.0.0 audio2.spotify.com
#0.0.0.0 www.omaze.com
#0.0.0.0 omaze.com
#0.0.0.0 bounceexchange.com
0.0.0.0 core.insightexpressai.com
0.0.0.0 content.bitsontherun.com
0.0.0.0 s0.2mdn.net
0.0.0.0 v.jwpcdn.com
0.0.0.0 d2gi7ultltnc2u.cloudfront.net
0.0.0.0 crashdump.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 adeventtracker.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 log.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 analytics.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 ads-fa.spotify.com

There you go OP.

brb reinstalling Spotify

Can it be really true that they don't serve the ads from the same domain as music?

I'm so glad i live in Italy, ISPs are obligated to not see where you connect nor what you download and can't interfere in any way

Feels pretty comfy mang

I've not heard an ad through Spotify in months.

ISPs in countries that import lots of content are usually pretty lenient to piracy as it makes customers happy and keeps money in the local economy. Just keep away from local content and you're fine most of the time.

It only makes sense, that you put your ads on a separate or even 3rd party servers, and not on your main content delivery server.

try deezer. It's cheaper and better.

Whats better about it?

You can proxy to a third world country if your VPN allows it.

Here in Colombia the first 3 months are 33 cents and after that is $4 a month, you can pay with an international card. I don't know if there are content limitations but I have had no problem so far.