You don't.

learn assembly

By learning how it works, now fuck off

Learn visual basic

Google 'how to hack'

first you need one of these

Runescape classic forums.

The internet

ok, you got one? Now you must swing. Swing with all your might.

The NSA fills the internet with outdated information and honeypots so it's impossible to learn

This - You need to enlist in the military in a cybercecurity field or get a gov/contractor job and have a ts/sci clearance to really learn how.

Better to learn the hard way around. Stay away from anything that involves the words "how to" and "hack". If you wanna be really legit, you gotta do what and say

go watch hak5

It's discouraging trying to learn how now with an entity like the NSA presumably looking over your shoulder at every step along the way.

Why even

you'd probably need to be a bit of a genius to figure out anything groundbreaking on your own

probably get involved in the military and aim to work on secret projects or something. learn their tech and how to use it. you'd need to be incredibly intelligent for that, but also have a perfect track record, since i imagine they look up what they have on you when making a hiring decision.

since you post on Sup Forums, one can safely assume they won't be calling you back.

start coding

This is bait, right?

Just read Phrack OP, don't listen to these retards.

Learn Intel x86 assembly and how its runtime stack works. Also look at how the OS kernel influences each program's running stack to block attack vectors.

Or just keep putting "DROP TABLE *;" into URL queries and hope you're not logged.

>1337 hacker
dont you mean 1337 h@x0r

Hacking is learned by giving in to curiosity and in doing so, often bending or breaking rules. Start by taking something and using it in a way that the creator never intended. A good example would be converting an unused tablet to a second display for a laptop. Hacking is not cracking. A hacker is someone with a playful and creative personality that likes doing things their own way, even after being told no. Crackers are usually after information for a very specific reason. The motivation is usually money. Crackers can be just as creative as hackers, but they usually allow themselves to be forced to follow some rules.

Normie: Kid in grade school that colored within the lines and used accurate colors. The soccer ball was black and white.

Cracker: There were 4 soccer balls and they were all red.

Hacker: This kid fliped the paper over and does his own thing. Also fuck crayola, he's using a sharpie.

Create a GUI interface using Visual Basic.
After you do that, try to track my IP address with it.

>Where can I learn to be a 1337 hacker
Be aware that it means wearing a fedora.

couldn't agree more

download cheat engine and do the tutorial

>actually using the term cracker
we've been over this, you guys lost

Depends really. I'm sure anyone can live boot Kali and break into some systems. Those will generally be labelled as script kiddies. Real hackers find new ways and write their own exploits. Those are rare and hard to find. You won't find any here of those calibre.