WHY IS THE X220T THINKPAD STILL FASTER THAN MY RETINA MACBOOK PRO?????

THIS MACHINE IS OLD AS FUCK BUT IT BLOWS AWAY MY MACBOOK IN TERMS OF PERFORMANCE AND COMFINESS!!!!!!

>FASTER THAN MY RETINA MACBOOK PRO
That's not much of a challenge.

Because there hasnt been much of an increase in laptop cpu power since sandy bridge. The focus is on improving the iGPU and reducing power consumption.

weird i own a x220t and a oct '13 rmb and it compiles much faster

This, a Sandy Bridge barely gets 4 hours of while a rMBP gets 10 hours. That's the improvement

>screenshot
it's like having eye surgery from freddy kruger

the rmb that is

Weird, my rMBP13 gets 5-6 hours when doing web browsing. The Battery indicator on OSX is inaccurate as hell, use the one by iStat, that one is a lot more realistic.
I also have an X230 that lasts 6.5 hours web browsing on a 6 cell battery, 25Wh less than the one in my Macbook.

Are you using Google Meme browser?

>x260 gets 20 hours
Would never buy a 13" macbook pro for twice as much.

I get 6 to 7 on my T420 w/ 9cell (i7-2620m, iGPU)

Nope, Safari. I get around 3.5-5 hours with Chrome.

Go away pissphone.

Epic

You don't own a MacBook

Speaking of that, how's the x230? I can't get a x220 for cheap in my country, but I might me able to get a x230.

Yes I do.

Almost the same.
It has slightly better battery life, much better Graphics and the keyboard is a lot more comfortable to type on, but the keyboard layout is really shit for workflow thanks to shitty placement of some keys.

Youre mac a shit.

>my rMBP13 gets 5-6 hours when doing web browsing.
Something wrong, there. The time on battery remaining should be fairly accurate, if slow to respond to changing loads.

It was accurate back in Mavericks, but Yosemite and El Cap has been a lot heavier on Retina Macbooks, so the calculation algorithm no longer works good, iStat works fine though and is very accurate.

>Yosemite and El Cap has been a lot heavier on Retina Macbooks, so the calculation algorithm no longer works good
No, they just ruin battery life.

>my first bait thread
Serious answer: Retina Macbook Pro has a ULV processor, meanwhile, the X220 has a full voltage one.
I had a Sandy Macbook Pro for a while and the performance between my thinkpad and that machine where more or less similar.

Great Hackintosh shot mate

>Retina Macbook Pro has a ULV processor, meanwhile, the X220 has a full voltage one.
What do you think this means?

What do you think?

>retina hackintosh
Does this exist?

You wot mate?

>half japanese