Whats stopping Intel from just Jewing AMD again if Zen is succesful?

Whats stopping Intel from just Jewing AMD again if Zen is succesful?

>posting the /reddit/ frog
Jeez man, I was almost gonna post a serious response. What a fucking huge turn off.

It will continue to be posted for as long as /r9k/ exists, it's one of the few boards that still tolerate it.

Heres a Sup Forums frog, then

I wish I could go back in time and stop those retards from creating this fucking frog. It's every where I look, even celebrities are using it. Fuck this gay earth.

Antitrust laws but im sure they didnt care about those back then

AMD just needs to stop playing the "good boi" and do jewing of their own for once

that's one beast of a graphics card

>896mb.

Oh man i remember when Nvidia jewed a lot on ram.

Since my 8800 GTX 386mb they jewed out on ram.

AMD did it too until the HD3000 series irc the 3770 was the last model that came like that

They already. They lied about the 4GB $200 reference 480. Never made em. Just flashed a few 8GB so they couldn't get caught on a technicality. In reality they never intended to release the 480 for $200. Now people pay $200 for a 470. But hey, it's technically it's the same performance even if the specs are worse, it doesn't matter right? Sound familiar? Jewing successful.

How does anyone still have faith in AMD.
Just watched AMD's Zen demo and they downclocked the i7 to 3.0Ghz. They were probably demonstrating a cherry picked OC'ed Zen proccessor to. I've been waiting 2 years for Zen.

>user didn't know that bulldozer ES was 1.8 ghz
>user thinks the the 2.8 ghz zen ES is bad

Lmao at your life.

>out-jewing the jew
no

Hows that jewing tho, that means if you got a 4gb 480 you get another 4gb flr free

and its not a negative to those with 8gb because flashing is risky in the first place

Stop being a fucking bitch

Literally nothing.

You remember when nvidia outjewed AMD with the 980 ti?

I dont think there was any Jewing there. Nvidia was just better than AMD both last gen and this gen and thats a fact.

But it's also a fact that Intel paid off OEMs not to buy AMD products and thus secured whats almost a monopoly on the CPU market. And they might as well do it again now.

this pic makes it clear the game manufacturers play to get more money from retards: either upgrade the fab process OR widen the buses, then use the latest memory tech, but only give them as much as they need, even when RAM is relatively cheap compared to the GPU itself

pricepoint mang
PRICE
POINT

having an overpriced mid tier gpu allows competition to have ridiculously high priced high tier.
you can see this in how 1080 is close to a grand.
you think nshidia would be able to get away with this if two $200 gpus could beat it?
AMD and nvidia are owned by the same cocksuckers though, so it doesn't really matter.
duopoly has been fucking the consumers for three generations straight.
it's unbearable tbqh senpai. really wish they'd stop this shit.

i want my 6870 price:performance days back :(

>AMD and nvidia are owned by the same cocksuckers though, so it doesn't really matter.

what did he mean by this

200 is the fucking $MSRP retail price you fucking cunt

>z-zen will be good, I swear! Just wsit 3 more years!
AMD is a fucking joke, I really wish there were one or 2 more competent manufacturers on the market