What does g have against apple and iPhone?

What does g have against apple and iPhone?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Consumer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where are you getting these from? i love photos of teenage girls exploring their sexuality in their rooms. it's like when i get done fapping i can peer into their lives by looking at the other stuff in the mirror.

Mostly the faggy fanbase and Sup Forums just hates consumer technology.

That is a messy room

It pretends to be so incredible, it fucks over normies.

Apple makes decent mobile devices, but their computers are just god awful.

rMBPs are excellent though. and they run OS X, so you can actually get under the hood and do some shit with it if you want.

it's widely agreed by people that do any software work with their computers that MBPs are great but that iOS is a bad "first impression" for people that are thinking about apple products; they're heavily locked down without any "hatch" to access underlying utilities.

Not speaking for Sup Forums as a whole, but I mostly just hate people who openly admit they buy their stuff "because it's Apple" and will immediately turn away anyone with differing opinions. Granted these people you shouldn't be associating with anyway, but it's too common to be a problem to just shrug off.

That and also because Apple has such an established fanbase they can pretty much bastardize whatever technology they want and still be successful.

If you're referring to OP's picture, he got it from Sup Forums.

The "under the hood" means hacky mess on MacOS and Window, while it's supported and endorsed on GNU/Linux. MacOS is normie tier, tech literate people are shooting theirselves in the foot by using it.

Inability to critiize their leader or group is a characteristic of a cult.

>fanbase
I used to work for apple, they behave more like a cult than a fanbase for the most part.

Someone post the NASA image with everyone using macbooks and one guy using a thinkpad

more of this woman

this is the picture of the media team where they are updating twitter, facebook, and fans across the world
nothing important is used

this image should explain itself

>the media team
evidence of this, or is it the rationalization of a brand zealot?

Bro how blind is your rage that you are unable to identify satire?

Dude that's hilarious.
Wait, you thought that was real?

The latter

>3DPD

>acryl screen
Why do these not exist on touchscreen phones anyway?

If I was a business owner, it honestly depends actually. I don't really give a shit about corporate stuffy environments and traditional suits. Whoever is the most qualified, given that they don't look like a *complete* fucking bum.

>it's widely agreed by people that do any software work with their computers that MBPs are great

Work on a MacBook? You must not do anything serious because they're slow as balls compared to something you could do on a desktop computer. Not to mention the screen is tiny as fuck compared to a desktop monitor.

most of the physicists I know who work on experiments on the LHC use macs, then either windows or linux. Most of their work actually happens on CERN computing clusters (linux) anyway so their own computers just need to be something they are comfortable using.

The macs are for the social media shitposters. Actual astronauts use thinkpads.

What do iTards have against toilets and shitting in it?

Confirmed. You are going to employ Pajeet.

Found the vrigin

As an owner of a rMBP, I think it's a decent to good laptop that's horrendously overpriced. An XPS 15 is comparable or better for about $800 less than a top line rMBP.

Also, the one thing I don't like about OS X is the fact that the program/app ecosystem is so geared towards paid everything. Windows has a large enough userbase that you're likely to grab most everything you need for free. Linux Distros are built off of that idea, so the same goes there. OS X is like the worst of both worlds where the userbase is too small and generally retarded to have much free shit.

It's a decent laptop for moderate dev-work thanks to the unix environment and it's killer for images and other media related work thanks to the screen, but unless you use it for those purposes you're ripping yourself off. And knowing Sup Forums, most of the board is better off with something else.

If you look closely the pajeet is using an Ultrabook with Windows 10.

Nothing I use a MacBook and have an iPhone.

Macbooks aren't bad for the price at all imo, but for most people it is overkill.

I got a t100ta instead and I'm loving it so far

>What does g have against apple and iPhone?+ 0 post omitted.
Made by smart jews who want money for idiots. Its that simple.

see pic related

I LITTERALLY own an iPhone btw.

that's what i thought. this shit is dangerous. get a grip on reality, Sup Forums. some people do work with stuff you don't like. you need not to grasp at retarded rationalizations to deal with that fact.

the OP image is shopped

you can tell if you look closely at the stomach

>consumer
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Consumer

She looks like a fucking ant, lmao

Holy shit, I had no idea. I've been reading shit posting threads for so long that I actually forgot what the problems were....

Can't afford it

why do you masturbate?
why dont you just get a gf you beta fag??

because he's too busy shitposting on Sup Forums

>why do you masturbate?
Because it temporarily fills the deep void in my soul

>why dont you just get a gf you beta fag??
Because I'm fat, ugly, and unironically dress with light colors on weekdays.

>implying you're not on the same boat

i have a girlfriend. i like variety though.

something tells me i found you answering your own question.

>something tells me i found you answering your own question.
What question? I have been namefagging on and off in this thread for a while now btw.

>>why dont you just get a gf you beta fag??
>Because I'm fat, ugly, and unironically dress with light colors on weekdays
replying to the question directed at me makes it look like you're trying to pretend to be me, answering the question. if you're not the guy asking the question, then jumping in with your own answer to this question is completely inappropriate. like if you were walking down the street and overheard someone asking his friend how long his commute is and you jumped in with your own commute time. nobody cares why you masturbate or why you don't get a girlfriend. nobody was talking to you.

expensive
aka broken phone replacements are the only thing keeping the industry moving.
and government pushing 1984

>nobody was talking to you.
Fuck off, I literally asked the question and you come here over just to fuck my shit up. I don't know why you're getting that faggot namefag involved in all this, what are you, brain damaged le trolle?

>4x more ram and processing power than the newest iPhone

>still lags

Nice false flagging ;-)
I also own an iPhone and last week it killed my puppy!

>Fuck off, I literally asked the question and you come here over just to fuck my shit up
are you saying you asked the question and then you answered it? why? do you get that little human interaction that you make up both sides of your conversations now?

You know what's sad? That you actually got bothered enough to assume that. How pathetic can you be? Can you even hold your own in this thread? Whether or not he's trolling is irrelevant to the points being made that iPhones are and always will be complete dogshit.

He probably has MPD.

Why do people still say that icuck users pay more for their phones? The top tier android phones cost just as much if not more. The meme needs to die.

As for everything like laptops, the saying is absolutely true.

How's battery life on your 3000mAh android phone?
Or is the standard battery capacity gone up to 4000mAh now? ;-)

>screen cracks when you set it down gently

Let me guess, you think you know everything about the jogging iPhone 6s plus because you're using an iphone 3g on ios 7?

They're smartphones, the cancer of modern technology that not only suck at everything they do, they track you everywhere you go.

>5h 22m

I regularly go 2 days without charging mine.

That's not what he said you dumb cuck.

Why does Sup Forums rant about privacy and insist on using a mobile os developed by an advertising company?

>inb4 muh spyware ridden custom roms

is that a delicious trap?

That was just a measure of screen on time. Not standby.

IPhone does better at standby too, Android is really inefficient

why do iToddlers rant about privacy and insist on using a malware nsaOS?

Apple doesn't have the private keys to locked phones. Don't you read the news?

Who's retarded enough to sit down at a computer and make these images

The same NSA nigger that's reading every message on your fruity tracking device.

i have no idea what the shit in parentheses are but i'm sure it's some Sup Forums tier retardation.

apple has famously challenged orders to implement backdoors on their devices for law enforcement. it's possible they're working with the NSA/whomever else, but it would be confusing for them to have such a public fight with the FBI if the FBI could walk down the street and get access through another 3-letter intelligence organization.

apple's business model doesn't depend on sifting through data the way google, microsoft, facebook, etc... have made their business hinge on things like advertising and data mining. it's possible that apple is doing this anyway, but it would mean that they're running an entirely independent data mining operation from which they're not benefiting financially at all.

i assume the worst of corporations, but only within the context of them making money. if it doesn't benefit a company financially and it's not legally required of them in unambiguous terms, i don't expect a company to be doing it. everything from upselling users on shitty cables to charitable donations and "ethically sourcing metals" is motivated by the desire to charge more for less and make as much profit as possible (econ/psych research seems to suggest that knowing a company donates to non-profits makes people more willing to spend more money on that company's products, to a limited extent).

apple hasn't got a clear motivation to look at user data. they make their money on shit like overpriced iPhones and on music sales. you can give them shit about their customers being sheep, but they're upfront about the abattoir they're leading you into. google and others aren't.

2 rupees have been deposited in your designated shitting street Rajeesh.

>apple hasn't got a clear motivation to look at user data.
>entire business model revolves around tricking morons into thinking steaming shit tastes good

i can't think of a more desperate excuse to dismiss my post than by calling me a pajeet/shill. if anything i said doesn't make logical sense, by all means offer a reasoned counter-argument. otherwise, you look like you're panicking to do damage control

i literally didn't dispute that at all. my point was just that the shit they're tricking you into thinking tastes good is stuff like cables and other hardware.

if you didn't get that from the post, maybe focus on the last paragraph? i don't know how i could be much clearer than i've been.

>MPD
Mopidy is better.