Tfw too smart for Sup Forums

>tfw too smart for Sup Forums

>yet still posts on Sup Forums
Guess that's not you

At your intelligence level, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

>tfw have 180 IQ, am 6'6", weigh 130 kilos (280lbs) but only 7% bf, have a 12" babymaker, face like Adonis, speak 8 languages, have 3 PhDs, make $500K/month... but only when online, where we are all anonymous and no one can check anything

How can you trip for years and still get baited?

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to whining about a tripcode when posting, but your autism has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop whining when you are on an online forum, unless the dedicated whining-thread has been started! Whining about a tripcode when it is not necessary is poor form. You should always try to post about the relevant topic at hand, unless your whining is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there is no need to thank me - I am just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

;)

did you just whine about whining? :v)

Yep XD

You seem to have made a mistake not filtering that falcon knob as soon as he started posting.

ur so randum :3

:^)

:)))

>tripfags
>implying they are smart enough to learn stuff from years of experience

rekt

Autist: The thread.

:~^})>

Fish caught in bait:The post

c|:^)
*Tips Fedora

Hi there!

ps. xDxDxD :^)