The net worth of the world’s richest person Bill Gates hit $90 billion on Friday

>The net worth of the world’s richest person Bill Gates hit $90 billion on Friday

based Billy

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/former-kremlin-banker-putin-is-the-richest-person-in-the-world-until-he-leaves-power-2015-7
jezebel.com/why-isnt-it-called-no-womans-sky-1785411230
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But pajeet will never see any of it.

>Although Putin's exact wealth is unclear, hedge fund manager Bill Browder previously estimated it at $200 billion during an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria.

>(As a reference point, that would make Putin 2.5 times as rich as Bill Gates, who is considerd to be the world's richest man.)

businessinsider.com/former-kremlin-banker-putin-is-the-richest-person-in-the-world-until-he-leaves-power-2015-7

How exactly do you quantify what the entire country of Russia is worth?

>only 90 billion

figured the richest person would have like closer to a trillion or half a trill

I'd sell Russia for a pack of funions.

i remember when it was 40 billion. bravo bill.

Average drunk ruskies per square mile

ay you better gibs me some of dat billy

Does based Billy and his family have 24/7 security detail? I'd imagine they do.

For a 1%er, Bill Gates is pretty cool. He donates to cancer research. 9/10 would not guillotine.

0.000000001% er

The Bill and Melinda gates foundation does a lot more than that too

Yeah, without this foundation, Gates would be miles ahead in the 1% sphere. Perhaps he would be richer than all low 1% together.

Billionaires should be taxed 100%. Theres no reason why one person should be allowed to have that kind of power.

>Theres no reason why one person should be allowed to have that kind of power.

give a few reasons why they shouldn't have that power.

Totally agree

Yeah man. All that money should be sent to isreal like all the rest.

>Earn money.
>Have it taken away by government so poor people don't feel bad.

Yup. Sounds like a good plan.

Nice thread I saw it on pol 2 days ago.

Are we getting slow raided by pol or something?

Either take it away via govt or kill them when the govt collapses because they refuse to pay higher taxes

Is that an actual article?

Yes.

jezebel.com/why-isnt-it-called-no-womans-sky-1785411230

It's not long it's literally just why isn't ti called that.

This is why you need context.

The article is very obviously a troll article if you pay a bit of attention. Look at the comment section. Look at the replies to the serious comments. It's a joke.

>This is why you need context.
Jezebel is basically a feminist supremacist blog. They literally post that for everything. The only joke is their website.

And ? Jezbel doesnt review video games. If you check the comments of the articil you will see alot of smug sjws making fuck of the people who fell for b8 . its funny that gamergaters or whatever they are getting trolled by fucking sjws

Your opinion on the rest of the website is irrelevant. I never go to Jezebel so I don't know what they usually post. Could very well be shit, I don't care.
A joke article is a joke article. Posting a screenshot without context implying that this is what they actually think is simply dishonest.

You sound like a soccer mom that wants every kid to get a medal because it wouldn't be fair to those that didn't win.

Dude, he owns the world's largest gas station. Like think about it, you know.

Okay, first off,
>>Have it taken away by government so poor people don't feel bad.
>don't feel bad

you have a strange way of saying "don't starve" tovarisch

So the majority of his recent income came from win10?

Who said crime doesn't pay?

Those poor people should get jobs if they don't want to starve.

can you imagine living a life like that?

>No one man should have all that power
clock's tickin I just count the hours

In certain neighborhoods, cities, states, telling people "If you want to have a good life why don't you just get a job?" is much like "If you want to have a good life why don't you just climb up the air to live on the moon?"

In many cases, there are just no jobs to get.

That's their fault. If they're unable to support themselves it's because they aren't trying hard enough. There's always something that can be done.

they're having FUN

100% would be shit but I agree with him. Mostly, because it's anti-democratic. Money is power, and it's a little concerning when somebody has power to influence politics which equals 2,000,000 average men. It is at such a point where you might as well start calling him King Gates I.

>90 billion

JDIMSA