Microsoft has reversed its decision to cut support for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 in 2018...

>Microsoft has reversed its decision to cut support for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 in 2018, a move intended to support businesses still transitioning to Windows 10.

informationweek.com/software/productivity-collaboration-apps/microsoft-supporting-windows-7-81-on-skylake-pcs-until-2020/d/d-id/1326601

Does this mean I can keep using my comfy Windows 8.1 installation for some years more without worrying about MS cucking me?

Stop posting this ugly female.

>not wanting to crawl inside her vagina and live there for the rest of your days
pleb

>Taytay
>Ugly
Kys

Nothing like when an OP uses excuses to dump some dumb bitch pop trash singer on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums or /soc/ or /fa/ or Sup Forums,
and in the process breaking the anti-advertising general rule since repetitive dumpage is defined as such.
Ah yes.
Sup Forums sure is the place for some dumb teenager with a hardon for an ugly bodies dumb whore, to constantly dump that whore's pictures on the board.

TayTay is love, TayTay is live.

Taytay is a well respected girl on multiple boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Please leave.

What about Zen?

who is that anime whore?

Stop posting pics of that cunt......

LEAVE TAYTAY ALONE

I know right?
Not only has the bitch whore nothing to do with technology,
but her body is completely and utterly unappealing.
It has the same effect as looking at a blank canvas. Unless you have a fetish for backgrounds, the only thing you'll feel looking at it is either:
a. Nothing
b. Annoyance

I don't know how genetics manages to pull such a miraculous move and create such a completely "empty" body. It might as well not exist.

The first time I saw Taylor Swift was on Sup Forums and I was 99% sure it was a teen boy in drag.

Now that shes older I can tell it isn't but she has zero sex appeal

time to watch win8 and wn10 marketshare go down to .0003%

Her tits are a lost cause without surgery.
But i think she may bring some actual curves to her body if she ever had the willpower or interest to train.
Do squats to get the thighs some curves, do abs and lower back muscles for balance and vacuum exercise to tighten that waist into an hourglass curve, and perpetuate that curve by focusing on upper body stretching (butterfly swim as much as possible, wide pushups as much as possible and belt stretching).

At least this way she'd get some kind of body that at least has some god damn lines to it.

why are there so many taytay posters today

2d wins every day

wanna know how i know you guys are gay?

Wanna know how i know you are butthurt?

my butt is quite well thank you.

your sound like you are projecting your own lack of anal snugness upon me.

Your butt doesn't sound well user, it sounds swelled.

Maki, she's a gigantic whore who takes all the cock she can get. Some cuck from /r9k/ really likes her and posts her here often.

dumb frogposter

but i disagree, it is of normal proportions.

are you sure that your rectum is not utterly wrecked? is that the case?

>8.1
>comfy
You literally are the cancer

But it isn't of normal proportions. Your ass looks like the Hindenburg, ready to explode at any moment.

but your perspective is wrong user. you are used to your own pained posterior as a metric.

mine on the other hand is unsullied and unmolested.

Your butthurt is off the charts. You need to calm down.

But user, your posterior looks like the interior of the Hang Son Doong. I think you need to get that checked.

I am calm like deep azure water, as calm as gentle rain on prancing kittens' whiskers. I am the comforting warmness of a swaddled child's visage. I am blissful in regards to my buttocks.

You are calm like deep azure water, confined into a swelled cavern created from volcanic activity.

> Windows
> without worrying about MS cucking me
Nope.

I am the alpha of ass, the omega of onomancy.

I am become your god.

Bow to my supreme serenity of sphincter.

Not finding a self absorbed lesbian sexually appealing does not make you gay.

Figures that you NEETs would idolize a lying blonde bimbo

well, they failed to force everyone over to win10, so they brought the botnet to win7 and win8.1. soon you can't deselect the telemetry updates, since they'll move to the win10 update model of all or nothing

Your ass does indeed show the signs of alpha, Alpha-thalassemia mental retardation syndrome.

Because it takes one to know one?

Because gays like tits, ass, and curvature on their females and most of Humanity is thus gay?
I don't get your point user.

You need to learn how to think with your dick you weenie.

nuh uh, you are

>muh opinions

ok kid

>>muh opinions
>ok kid
Oh, so you are one of those guys who think that liking traps doesn't equal being gay.
Ok then.

My dick is smarter than yours. Even if I got her pregnant I'd still be little more than a reverse beard. She's only moderately attractive too, I'm not going to lie and be like eewww she's disgusting but I've seen prettier waitresses working at Applebee's.

so this is what the butthurt i have always heard about looks like..

dumb frogposter

I don't get what you gain from defending bodies that look like anorexic teenage males, but ok.

>dick contest

the point, your head

shhh hush now child someday the pain will fade into a distant bittersweet memory

Nah you just can't make both of your heads work in tandem. That's why you're willing to put a moderately attractive yet totally unattainable female on a pedestal.

>yet totally unattainable female
>female
That doesn't look like a body that a female would have user.

>spaghetti, spaghetti everywhere

I think we're done here

*drops mic*

You're automatically a fag if you don't find lesbians appealing. They're purest love and they're above a fat neckbeard male like yourself.

Nah my spaghetti is in the kitchen where it belongs.

I like my females kinda flat though. I'm not against ones that actually have tits and ass but my gf is Asian and has a body like a 14 year old. That's usually what I go for. Taylor's face kinda annoys me though. I think I would probably fuck her but I can't see myself in a relationship with that weird bird looking thing.

I find Ellen Page very appealing. Not Taylor Swift though. She seems like a cunt.

>I like my females kinda flat though.
Flat females can still have hips and look like females.
Taylor has chicken breasts, is saggy on top of being flat (which is weird as fuck), and has no hips whatsoever just like males. Even the legs are straight as logs.
It's fucking weird m8.
I've never seen such a transvestite-like body in my life.