Be in the train

>be in the train
>cutie sits next to me
>I smirk, but I don't say anything
>I just open my macbook air 11'',
>from all the stickers, she knows i'm not her average tech guy
>I plug my headphones and start playing my saved playlist (a mix of mr robot, pokemon go and one punch man soundtracks
>I open textmate and keep working on my php project
>i don't pay attention to her, with the loud music in my ears, I'm in my bubble, I'm nothing but bits
>she's lurking as the source code flows in front of her eyes, not understanding anything at what I'm doing

It felt so good Sup Forums, I felt like a god.
Do you have other moment when you were cool or badass using your tech knowledge?

weak bait

>hifen

>macbook air

Why did you think this was bragging material?
You have a shit taste in computers, shit taste in programing and shit taste in transportation.
So what you really are bragging about is that you sat next to a girl and was too beta to talk to her.
Stop using Sup Forums as your blog, your shitty life is of no interest to anyone but you.

No, I don't think this is bait. My friend told me about this really old fashioned thing, where people say stupid things not to make others angry but to make them laugh. I think OP might be doing that, my friend called it "joking"

i'm not bragging, i just said it felt good to be in my own world that normal people can't understand

>mac
>php
>on Sup Forums
It's bait.

i know those are not popular, but you'd be surprised how many people use those here

Those things are popular, people here just pretend to dislike them because of jealousy and autism.

>that awful taste in music
>PHP
>muh hipsterbook air
She was probably thinking about what a fucking faggot you were

>implying bait can't be funny
Do we even know who is this four chan?

>2016
>caring about others around you
>on Sup Forums
Attentionwhoring is pathetic.

this has to be bait

Well at least it's better than the silly-browser-tabs meme.

C-c-c-combo baiter!

Stacies BTFO

I can assure you the woman who was lurking around your code lusted for your schlong in a subliminal manner, women love being neglected attention, especially from top tier php researchers.

i dont think i can call myself a top tier php researcher (but i do have audited my friend's blog [wordpress]), but yeah it feels good to be the 1%

>macbook air 11"
>stickers
>mr robot, etc. playlist
>textmate
>php
>"nothing but bits"

wow user. just fucking wow.

Don't forget shit taste in music, too.

>var x = new X();
>// this creates a new instance
like a real savant

I'm working on my phd in statistical finance so whenever I'm surrounded by normies I get some paper and start babbling some maths shit like brownian semistationary process, so people think I'm some sort of genius but not in an awkward way like computer nerds. It works great, no music, no shitty laptop, no cringe code, I feel like Perelman.

She was probably asking herself what kind of a pleb uses an air in 2016

Kek, nice joke thread, OP. Weebs fall in masses for it.

There is nothing wrong with php7

Want to hear another good one?
>There is nothing wrong with ES6

> dynamically typed
> weakly typed
not sure what there is to be jealous of desu

Top quality bait, you'll get a ton of replies to this. Hats off to you OP

I had an unironic moment like this where I had schoolwork to work on, so I whipped out my Thinkpad that I got on sale while wearing my comfy hoody and death grips came on shuffle.
I suddenly became aware that everyone could see I was running Robot Operating System, which isn't that hard, but between the terminal commands and 3D simulation I don't know what anyone who saw me would think.
I felt a mix of being hardcore and being a fucking pathetic tryhard.

I'm rich.
You're poor.
I am your God. Deal with it.

>tfw you become the meme

>be on bus
>using phone hotspot
>sudo apt-get install (some program I don't remember)
>sudo apt-get update
>middle aged guy next to me looks over
>"I'm calling the police"
>"why are you telling me this?"
>"hacking is illegal"
>tell him it's not hacking
>tell him to mind his own
>he walks to the back of the bus and is on his phone
>get to stop
>cops are waiting
>explain to officers that I was using the command line to install stuff
>guy is yelled at for wasting their time
Not really the same thing, I just like watching retards get called out for being fucking retards, especially when they're nosy.

>PHP
I sincerely hope you are maintaining and old codebase, because PHP is shit and you should feel like shit for considering using it in a new project.

You have autism

Laravel is pretty comfy. Ruby on Rails is pain to work with in my opinion

whats the alternative? being mozillas bitch with rust? being zuckcucks cum rag with hack? being a good gooogle goy with go? being an homosexual snowflake with ruby?

>inb4 snek

I know you're baiting but fuck PHP.

I'm also surprised to find out that you know a majority of the people on this board and the brand of their personal computers.

He's making fun of this post:

>ES
epin mémé

Use C or C++

>train
>shit taste

Trains are by far the best transportation system

KYS

>dat hardware
>dat transportation
>dat language

6/10 op made me reply