Is it possible to route incoming calls through hangouts dialer?

Is it possible to route incoming calls through hangouts dialer?

I'm on he tmo $30 plan but I've realized 100 minutes isn't enough because the number of incoming calls I get that count against my minutes.

30 USD for 100 minutes lol
I can get 1500 mb + 100 minutes for around 12 EUR

Unlimited surf, unlimited calls and texts 249SEK which equates to around 25 EUR.
You Americans truly are cucked.

That's real fucking neato considering the size of your network is so small compared to the size of America's.

Why does size of axnetwork matter?

Consider the cost of maintaining the infrastructure.

The 100 min plan he's talking about is the one for 100 minutes + 5gb LTE data for $30 a month.

>surf
Gå och lägg dig

My carrier has had stability in maintaining such things since I started using it (2-3 years)

Is there a way to automatically route all calls through the internet?

>not getting the secret $25/month Boost plan that includes unlimited call/text + up to 5GB high speed data over time
You got cucked OP.

Well how would you get such a plan?

>get the 5$ discount on the $35/month normal plan with auto-reboost
>get another 5$ discount with the boost dealz app
profit, I guess?

Don't forward the calls to your cell number, install google voice on your android phone and enable incomming calls. Enable forwarding to gtalk in google voice settings.

Enjoy your big network fucking you in the ass I guess, I'll rather take a few competing ones than a couple of monoliths with fixed prices.

And I thought healthy competition was big thing with the US.

Boost uses Sprint.
It isn't worth it.

lmao I get 5gb + unlimited calls and messages for 8 euros / month

Won't this use a different number than my cell?

>Boost uses Sprint.
>It isn't worth it.
I don't get it.

You don't get 4G speeds?
I know.

Yes.
I give everyone my google voice number not my cell number. You used to be able to port your number to Google Voice for free but I think they charge for it now.

OP you can do this if you have google voice. I've currently do this for the last 2 years.

>Transfer phone number to google voice
>Integrate google voice into google hangouts
>Make all your phonecalls/text using google hangouts + hangout dialer over data

You have to pay google $20 to transfer your number though. You should have also done this before signing up for the tmo $30 plan. Transfer the number the day before your billing cycle ends and buy another sim card to activate because once you transfer your number your account will be closed. After you transfer it activate the second sim and sign up for a new $30/month tmo plan.

>You don't get 4G speeds?
>I know.
I do, that's what I just posted. It's 8-16 Mbps during the day and usually stays at 20+ Mbps during the night. Youtube and netflix have never buffered for me.

Poor bastard you don't even realize you are getting 3G.

I can get 3GB, 1000 minutes and messages for 7 euro. Was very surprised with the overpriced mobile Internet services in Germany.

It's literally LTE though. How much do you pay for your unlimited high speed LTE senpai? I only pay $45/month.

Also how fast is your LTE during the day and night?

Your LTE is slower than HSPA+ on Tmobile, which is 3G.

I get 50mbps regardless of the time of day or night.

I do that for my work number. It's just an option in the hangouts settings.

You didn't answer my first question, is answering it THAT humiliating?

Also can you post a test result from testmy.net so we all know you're not talking out of your ass?

>not living in Europe
4€ for unlimited Internet sms and minutes.
Get cucked americunts

Triggered much you fucking autist?
I have unlimited and I pay less than you do.

What country?

>Stop the routing of your calls towards the T-Mobile Number.
>Allow HD to accept incoming call through the app.
>Give your Google voice number to whoever is calling you.

I have the same plan and this is how I do it.

>living in Europe

Keep cucking yourself up you fucking shitskin lover.

Romania, Digi Mobile

What about these speeds? On the same plan as OP.

>I have unlimited and I pay less than you do.
Unlimited high speed data?

>not a tesmy.net result like I asked
I guess you're just a shitposting faggot then. Filtered.

muh sprint

Not him but why are you so fucking obnoxious on an taiwanese dildo designing forum? Is your life that pathetic that you can only derive pleasure from essentially holding up a "I'm a huge faggot, please notice me." sign? Jesus christ man, get it together.

>americucks pay for incoming calls
Holy fuck why, that wall can't come fast enough
I get 1500 mb + unlimited minutes + unlimited SMS + 1000 mb for FB/TW/WA for around 12 USD in Mexico

Its more obnoxious to shitpost about how great boost mobile is in every tmobile thread.

>Its more obnoxious to shitpost about how great boost mobile is in every tmobile thread.
How is showing proof of real world use of a service "shitposting". I'm gonna filter you for your own good man. Go have a drink and think about everything wrong in your life and come up with ways to deal with them long term. I don't even live in the states btw.

Is that a rhetorical question?
Everyone knows Tmobile is way way faster than Sprint and that wasn't even what OP was asking about. The boost mobile guy is a shitposter and all I'm doing is calling him out on his shit.

I don't know where you live but here in PA t-mobile is fucking dogshit everywhere. Everyone I know that has t-mobile here constantly complains about no internet connection or 2g speeds on their phones. Verizon is the best carrier here but sprint is still a good option.

tfw obama phone
tfw free unlimited sms and calls
shitty 500MB data cap though
step up

thanks obama

I'm gonna be outside the US this solution is really nice but... How long will google keep this service going? Is there a commercial alternative to google voice I don't mind paying for it, don't say Skype.

23€ per month, unlimited data, calls and texts. About 50-ish mbps. You're getting screwed with those speeds, buddy.

Haha, kys burger, even here in Indonesia which is shitty third world country we got ~call, ~text and 1gig for 1usd

Problem is Boost can ONLY use sprint towers. get just too far out of town most of the time and you have jack shit for service