Would you Sup Forums? Would you wear an NFC ring for payments, transportation and possibly identification?

Would you Sup Forums? Would you wear an NFC ring for payments, transportation and possibly identification?

I would if its thinner than pic.

i use this thing called banknote. pretty neat.

>NFC
enjoy your botnet

Not really, its full of germs and untraceable in case of theft.

>2016
>he doesn't write down serials of every banknote

People consider traceability a good thing nowadays, great.

you know that electronic money just arbitrarily drives the prices up because retailers have to pay fees to Visa, Mastercard etc.

those price increases also harm people who just use cash

NFC contactless etc. is just a way to cuck more people into plastic money

>germs
what kind of faggot are you

Traceability for material wealth had always been a favorable thing, neckbeard autist.

Tbh cash -> electronic isn't gratis either for retailers. With fintech at least transactions prices will go down.

im lazy so yes

if this became a trend it would be incredibly easy for thieves.

They could have a device in their pocket and bump up against your hand for example

This

>being a germophobe
>wanting traceability

this

it's so stupid

thieves can drain your account when they're near you and they don't even need to steal your wallet.
just "accidentally" put some device against your wallet and there goes your money

hopefully banks don't force this on future cards

Reminds me of that shitty movie where time was currency, In Time was called?

You don't just buy a POS terminal and connect it to your banking account and go on a hugging spree.

These terminals require registration and the payments are still traceable, unlike thieves who steal physical money.

>You don't just buy a POS terminal and connect it to your banking account and go on a hugging spree.
Criminals usually find a way. A stitch in time saves nine. Get rid of this crap now and just stay with bank cards and cash. Literally nothing wrong with the way it is right now.

Also small criminals might not drain your account but they can still go shopping with this. Works the same way as keyless car hacks, look it up

holy shit blast from the past. I remember seeing this in theaters

>Also small criminals might not drain your account but they can still go shopping with this.
They can too with cash money and NFC enabled cards.Anyways, kiddos like you could still enable pin code on the ring.

lol whats the point of having a ring if you still need to type in your pin? is it really that difficult to take your wallet out. You'd still need your wallet for cash and ID

You can pay without using pin 20€. After that amount you need to enter pin it a good system to make quick shopping in automatic machines

No, the picpockets wouldn't even have to picpocket you, just swipe their card reader next to you.

Hell no.