Xbox one controller not working PC

some update automatically installed on windows 10 today and now my xbox one controller will not connect with the wireless adapter

wat do?

>windows 10
>wireless controller

found your problems

Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

it was working before

like I said,
>windows 10

I wouldn't be surprised if that forced update fucked up half of your drivers user

Just revert the upda-
>Windows 10
Get raped.

I don't wanna help OP, but I just wanna laugh at Microsoft because the Windows 10 Anniversary updated seriously fucked the Xbox One controller drivers up something fierce.

i unplugged the usb adapter and put it back in
and the controller started working for like a minute and then it lost connection again.

just fuck my shit up senpai

my tank in bf4 is going in circles right now

That's not the only thing it fucked.

>wireless

I'm not normally a tinfoil hat kinda guy. But you guys don't think Microsoft fucked up the xbox one wireless connectivity on purpose so we would all rush out to buy the new xbox one s controllers with bluetooth do you?

Cause that's what I was about to do. Same thing happened to me OP and I haven't found a fix yet.

that is just what i was thinking.

i was also wondering if pajeet is responsible for this fuck up? i live in redmond and pajeets everywhere

Use a android charging cable

Roll back the drivers?

You're not alone in that, MS just fucked up a whole lot of devices for people.

Of course, I just learned the other night from chat support that only the launch version of the xbone controller works with windows 10, so for all I know this was intentional to force you to buy the new bluetooth version. Wouldn't put it past them.

Only the launch version works with Windows 7, I mean, and to use the version with unfucked bumpers I'd need to """""""upgrade""""""" to 8.1 or 10.

Delete system32 fucking Sup Forumsidiot.

also since the update has installed the process "system" and "system interrupts" has been raping a significant amount of my cpu usage

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT PAJEET

>Run Windows 8.1
>About to play a FUCKING GAME for the first time in awhile.
>Xbox One controller won't connect to PC.

what .the.fuck

nvm I fixed it.

re sync your controller you goddamn noob. I have to do that sometimes with my headset. or you could just get a usb cable

Try connecting a microphone in the front panel, that shit worked for me to run medal of honor allied assault (played it for nostalgia).
btw, that was when i said fuck sanjai and went back to 7, at least shit work there, and you should do the same too (or to 8.1, whatever you like more).

get a steam controller, far fucking better then the xbox one.

known issue with the anniversary update, just use a chord

Wireless adapter broken, i've gone through the same shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

It fucked the entire PC ecosystem

>le xbox meme
>"wat do?"

Go back to Sup Forums and never leave that board again.

itt

Reinstall 10 and disable Windows Update.