Does anyone own a Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air? I And if you do, tell us what you think of it

Does anyone own a Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air? I And if you do, tell us what you think of it.

That's a cool MacBook

*TRIGGERED*

CHINKNET
H
I
N
K
N
E
T

With GNU/Linux that would be a great device

speakers dont work. At least the dont on Mint.

No. Stop pushing this meme. It would be shit.

It's not worth the price at the moment, read up on reviews instead of asking to be spoonfed

Xiaomi rep is bringing me one at the end of the month. I'll make sure to do a little unboxing and answer questions on Sup Forums.

I fucking hope he's brining me their VR thing too.

How?

That'd be awesome

Friend just got the job and is coming to visit my country anyway. Happy days.

If I get to keep it it will be awesome. Either way you'll all get your questions answered.

Got one, 12.5 inch. Quick review: good screen, good keyboard, damn awesome design, shit battery.

How long does the battery last?

>mint
I'm surprised only the speakers didn't work.

Bought it as a weab machine. It last 5 hour of visual novel and 4 hour of 1080p 6600kbs hi10p animu.
Should last about 7 hours for coding though

That's not too bad, but my Intel atom netbook lasts almost twice as long so I'll just stick with that instead

Yep that's the problem. I got the m3 for the battery efficiency and got that measly 4 hours.
Everything else other than that are great tho, especially the keyboard. It almost makes you feel the keyboard was made of aluminium.

Well, if you don't mind a mediocre touchpad and screen I'd recommend looking at an atom netbook like the ideapad 100s. If you can get it on sale it's insane value for that battery life.

What's the charger connection? Usb c or a barrel Jack?

I used to have the asus T100 and it got great battery life. While this mi notebook doesn't last as long it's way more pleasant to use so I would say it's a fair trade off.
Yup the charging is USB-C

>t100
Good little machine, if not for the touchpad then it would be my favorite laptop.