Now that touchpal is an ad ridden piece of shit, what's a good alternative?

Now that touchpal is an ad ridden piece of shit, what's a good alternative?

Something that has the same swipe and wave features preferably

Google keyboard is the best and always will be

Google keyboard.

You can't possibly complain about botnet when you're already using fucking Android.

I switched to an iPhone recently and I wish their retarded google keyboard was as nice as the Android one. Swiftkey can suck my dick. Frequently wrong.

Going from type to Swype has an annoying delay when I use it.

Also lacks the predictive features I want

It's not the botnet, it's all the shitty addons you're forced to put up with like some battery saving app that doesn't do shit or an app locker.

It's a shame when a good program turns bad

You lost me.

I was using Google Keyboard on my Xiaomi for a year and I don't know what those things are.

Installed SwiftKey and it seems decent so far, I do miss the predictions from TouchPad and I feel like the tracing is less accurate though...

Update.

Found a version of TouchPal for HTC phones without all the stupid bloatware.

I'm happy.

Who's that semen goddess?

>being interested in dumb filthy niggresses

Nice racism, you shitlord.

Reported because Sup Forums is a blue board. Keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums.

This is why we need to delete Sup Forums, it doesn't work as a containment board and hate speech just ends up leaking into the rest of Sup Forums and it keeps spreading.

google keyboard

No, this happens because they tried deleting pol before and the cancer spread

He wants to fap on her, not procreate and raise kids.

Sorry to break it to you, but interracial marriages aren't illegal anymore, friendo.

>hatespeech

man, I bet you get lots of upboats for that! quick, run to your friends and tell them all about how you showed us!

???

SWYPE
W
Y
P
E

literally goat

>hate speech
Sup Forums is a __free speech__ website. It just so happens that when you give people unrestricted access to express themselves, Liberal memes like "diversity" and "equality" tend to be exposed as nonsense. You should be celebrating Sup Forums because it is one of the few places on the Internet that is not a Liberal hug fest. Or do you want all of the Internet to turn into Reddit? Do you know where you are? What does "Internet Hate Machine" mean to you? Feel free to leave if unregulated speech scares you.

Hate speech is not free speech. Cry more.

>Hate speech is not free speech
You must be European.

No, I am just educated.

Then why do you think that "hate speech is not free speech"? Surely you know how retarded of a statement that is. We don't have limits on free speech in the United States.

In Gender Studies or something?

It is.

kys, did you think this was leReddit or something?

>announcing reports

>>>Sup Forums

Sjw plz go

>>>/reddit/