U.S. Government Indicts Three Alleged KickassTorrents Operators

>The U.S. Government has followed up its criminal complaint against KickassTorrents with the indictment of three alleged operators of the site. In addition to their involvement with the popular torrent site, they are also linked to other 'pirate' sites including Leechmonster.com, Solarmovie, iWatchfilm.com, Hippomovies.com and Torcache.

>Last month, Polish law enforcement officers arrested Artem Vaulin, the alleged owner of KickassTorrents, who’s been held in a local prison since.

>Polish authorities acted on a criminal complaint from the U.S. Government which contained several damning allegations.

>This week, the Department of Justice (DoJ) followed up the complaint with a full grand jury indictment, which presents several new allegations.

>In addition to Vaulin, it charges two other defendants, Ievgen Kutsenko and Oleksandr Radostin. The three men, all from Ukraine, are charged with several counts of copyright infringement and money laundering.

>According to the indictment, the ‘KAT conspiracy’ involved a variety of piracy-related websites. It mentions that the torrent storage service Torcache.net, which went offline together with KAT, was operated by the same people.

>In addition, the defendants were involved in a variety of direct download sites where users could download or stream copyright-infringing content, sometimes in exchange for payments.

>These sites include the popular streaming portal Solarmovie, which disappeared last month, as well as the defunct torrent leeching service Leechmonster.

>“Leechmonster.com, rolly.com, solarmovie.com, solarmovie.ph, iwatchfilm.com, movie2b.com, hippomovies.com, bino.tv, and moviepro.net were commercial websites that enabled registered users to download or stream copyrighted movies and other media directly from the website,” the indictment reads.

torrentfreak.com/u-s-government-indicts-three-alleged-kickasstorrents-operators160825/

It's definitely not coming back now. All the "Kat mirrors" are fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickass.unblocked.la/
thepiratebay.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Solarmovie

SHIEEET

is that why it was down, man it was good for decent quality streaming older shows

>Solarmovie
Shieettt. People still use public trackers?

shieeeett

>People still use public trackers?

Because its convenient

Sure. If you use a proxy or VPN it's fine.

That's cute...

kickass.unblocked.la/
thepiratebay.se/

Noice, KAT is not even a mirror.

I dont live in a cuck state

And people fought against communism.

yes, and people still speak english, even though there are clearly superior languages. strange right?

Malware

>not using private trackers

Money laundering. Fug the copyright shit might get you a decade the money laundering is gonna get you centuries

Okay then, send me an invite.

Hell no. Join it yourself like I did.

>Public tracker cucks cucked again!

idiot

Fuck you :)

10TB hard drives for your server are expensive. Buying rare obscure shit the trackers don't to upload for penis credits is expensive. It's cheaper to just go half public half legit.

>pirate bay
>search button opens ads 3/4 of the time instead of searching
>"database maintenance come back in 10 minutes" when you eventually manage to make a search
Pirate Bay's gone to shit

>I'll never need a private tracker
>public trackers will be around forever
>this is what public tracker cucks actually believe

>Using an FBI honeypot
Cuck

>>Using an FBI honeypot
>Cuck

Sup Forums is literally an FBI honeypot

>search button opens ads 3/4 of the time instead of searching

Block inline scripts with uBlock Origin.

the only valid excuse for not having a private tracker account is that you are 12yo and just got your own computer

FBI only really cares about Sup Forums.

Yes.

But I shouldn't HAVE to.

>clearly superior languages
Go on...

reminder that kat was not a tracker, and if anything the piracy scene gains when the big guys get shot down because normies stop torrenting

>normies stop torrenting
I dunno, I kind of like it when there are seeders.

Ruskiy

Vodka niggers aren't human and their language is shit.

The more popular torrenting is the better, idiot. It's not 'muh secret club', it's 'more seeders'.
Any also political pressure, if 30% of the population torrents, that's a lot of voters.

>KAT died
>MEGAUPLOAD is coming back
I'm okay with this 2bqfh familia

are you literally retarded? copyright holders don't care if a few autistic neets cooy their content in muh sekrit club but they start to worry when normies start to torrent instead of buying. normies torrenting is the reason all this shit is happening

Wasn't MEGA the new megaupload?

>copyright holders don't care if a few autistic neets cooy their content in muh sekrit club
yes they do.

kim sold it to the chinese and is telling people not to use it if they are concerned about privacy

what's the implication?
to what extent can you privacy be violated by a service like mega?

>kim sold it
he didn't sell shit, he never was the major shareholder to begin with
>that fat bankrupt piece of shit cares about your privacy
lel no, i'd rather trust the hong kong triads who are actually laundering money with it than trusting that lying fat faggot

So your mommy just doesn't monitor your internet usage at all, huh?

i'm not crying. the irony is the fact that the hardly anything of value to pirate anymore. everything that's gets relased is just pure unalturated garbage.

i can't remember the last time i enjoyed a good movie, heard music that wasn't just noise or played a game that was engaging.

what was once thriving frontier of freedom has devolved into a corporate hipster wasteland.