What's the best torrent client Sup Forums?

What's the best torrent client Sup Forums?

I used halite for quite a long time because it't probably the most lightweight / aesthetic one, switched to qBit recently because of search feature, no regrets so far. Either of those are god-tier.

Deluge is the best client.

qBittorrent. Don't fall for the memes

I originally used Deluge before being recommended Halite. I still use Halite, but I prefer Deluge better overall.

I want to try out qBittorrent, just haven't gotten around to it yet. From what I understand you can't really go wrong with any of the three.

transmission

rtorrent

5 replies, 4 different clients.

Obviously uTorrent 2.2.1 is the best windows client

>deliberately using outdated software

have fun mining those bitcoins

Utorrent 2.2.1
Qcucktorrent, rcuck, cuckludge, and the rest are for cucks

This is the only valid answer honestly.

/thread

We know you are right.

Assmad cuck, enjoy your torrent stalls

OP, don't fall for the uTorrent meme. You have two options when running uTorrent:
1) Run the most recent version and get cucked by ads and malware
2) Run an outdated version and mine bitcoins for the jews

These people are baiting:

Utorrent downloads my games the fastest, open sores cuck

>I don't like it therefore people who disagree with me are baiting
Grow up.

I'm stating the facts, retard.
The latest version of uTorrent is closed-source and has ads. In addition, it's not even supported, and sometimes even banned, on most private trackers.
Older versions have been proven to have bitcoin miners in them. It's also a really bad idea to be using outdated software. One security flaw and you're d-o-n-e fucked.

What about Bittorrent?

What about it?

Who gives a shit about your open sores cuckoldry. Utorrent downloads my games fast, that's what's important.

>private trackers

>completley ignores how I mentioned ads
>muh gayms download speed
You're probably baiting, but I'll take the bait anyway. Client rarely has anything to do with download speed. If anything, it's only a few bytes/second difference.
If you're unhappy about slow download speeds and have a solution, that's the beauty of free software. You can make a great client even better.

>getting cucked by your ISP
Which copyright strike are you on? 3rd? 4th?
Or are you running a VPN, limiting your download speeds to less than half of what you'd normally have?

Any good?

I'd say the bittorrent protocol is pretty good for filesharing yeah. I'd even go as far as saying it's better than direct download.

enjoy your legacy shitware and lack of modern os/hardware support

qbitorrent or otherwise you're retarded

I've been using halide for around a year, but at 20+ torrents it starts lagging. It's nice otherwise, but the only reason I'm not using anything else is laziness.

>Older versions have been proven to have bitcoin miners in them

Provide source and version numbers.

I feel like there may have been a single version that was well past the v2.5+ release after utorrent got sold and did their logo rebrand, but that's literally it.

I use transmisson
for android use ttorrent

What's the best one for a seedbox?
Deluge and Transmission support headless mode with web interface, rTorrent can be ran in a screen/tmux session.

Yup, Transmission is goat, simplsitic as hell

I use Vuze. How cucked am I?

Qbittorrent is pretty nice for the fact that there's a search feature, since torrentz is gone now. Never had any of the stalling issues anyone else had.