Video cards announced:

Video cards announced:
>yo man check these 1000 series, perfect for 4K gaming

1 month after release:
>4K, man are you fucking kidding me, you'll have to wait till the new series. GTX 1080 cant even handle this game in 1920x1080 and that is completely fine
>just turn MSAA of bro.
>It's not the games fault, you seriously expect to run everything on Ultra on the latest series? get real
>what, game looks like shit? Buy another 1080 for $1000 and it will get silky smooth 40 fps

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

yup

>nVidia releases a new card series
>they're all really decent cards

>amd releases a single card
>shills on Sup Forums go apeshit about how great it is
>claiming it's non-existant pricetag into infinity
>claiming OC will save it

You're all fucking retarded, I swear.
Buy the thing you want and enjoy it, get mad when it has issues, not run stupid brand wars like the bunch of shills you are

ITS NOT FAIR

THEY TOLD ME A GTX 1080 WOULD RUN ANYTHING IN 4K

REMINDER THAT TOHSAKA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

>980 performance? What do you need 970 performance for? It's a perfectly capable card for $200! lol what poorfag you can't even afford $280 for the sapphire version?

I feel you man. I have an 8320(4.5ghz) and a 380x. I've been spoiled by Dooms Vulkan. I can only run DE:MD on high with msaa off if I want 45+ FPS.

Did anyone claim the 1080 was a 4K card?

I mean people probably did but if you get your information from Sup Forums you might have a few braincells missing.
4K is at least one order of magnitude harder than 1080p

>Hey guys, shouldn't we optimize the game a bit better than this? People might have trouble running it on older hardware.
>Nah fuck that bro, modern hardware is powerful as tits, I'm sure everyone is rocking 1080's in SLI or better these days.
>Also remember our little deal with Nvidia. They keep sending us money as long as we make sure our games require the latest and most expensive GPU's they make.
>But won't the PC community be mad?
>No way, they'll be bragging about their glorious 60fps that only they have, because they spend their entire family's savings on a Titan X.
>If someone complains about the game being unplayable on their built-last-year, high-end gaming PC, they'll just be told that it makes sense to buy new hardware every year to play the latest games.
>Hopefully it'll drive them to buy a PS4 and spend even more money on our games

Please don't say such rude things about my daughter.

Pic is prices of the cheapest non-reference rx480 8gb and gtx1060 6gb in my country.

Fuck this gay earth and AMD prices here.

so? buy the gtx 1060 then

So videocards are completely fake and gay?
Then I think I'm buying the Playstation 4 Neo rather than wasting my money on a 1080

This is what happens when you buy gimped Nvidia products and play games optimized for Nvidia (or in Deus Ex case optimized for AMD)

>pirate Deux Ex Memekind Divided
>every review promised "silky smooth 1080p 60 fps"
>run it on my 1070
>stuttering 40 fps

REEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES

unoptimised shitty game devs have ruined the market.
probably becuase of frog posters giving these sack of shit gpu makers so much money they can now pay devs to release shit running games which forces players to buy the latest shitty pc components.

normies, ruined the internet.

>spending $300 on something that's supposed to be $200
fuckoff.
consoles are pretty much the only option at this point.

Cards are fine, game devs are incompetent pieces of shit though

If there was one company who made good games that went back to basics and used a small ass resource footprint but made the game look good they'd be billionaires overnight. Not LoL tier graphics but just none of the unnecessary bloat and meme features that kill performance.

>he has only one (1) high end GPU
hahaha like get a job

How long until video game devs start bruteforcing everything?
>10 years later
>games look shittier than they do now
>rock solid 23fps

I'm genuinely interested in seeing how possible driver updates and the DX12 patch helps. There are a few settings in that game which completely destroy performance.

>bloat and meme features that kill performance.

What? Fuck off and buy a ps4. I want to play in 4k with dynamic shadows and a draw distance that lets me see an entire country at 120fps. This is what they promised me after all.

>implying the PS4 Neo is real

LOL have fun waiting another 7 years

Deuce Ex is an AMD branded game
If anything AMD's probably holding back the performance of Nvidia cards using their "open source gpu effects" so that the gap between the two companies doesnt seem as wide

They're not doing a very good job than.

> buying games at launch
> not waiting for the optimized got edition with all dlc and patches that's on sale for $20
> being this big of a sucker

This. It's not like the latest games are much better than those released 3 years ago.
Might as well wait a while, buy the fully patched game with all DLC during a sale, and play it effortlessly with a low-end GPU.

They will implement the most cpu heavy shit with javascript in one thread.

>4K gaming
Do the math on how close you have to sit to the screen to see the difference between 1080 and 4k.

You kids are funny though, I'll give you that.