/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user received some cheap jewelry and a 3D metal puzzle which was a little bent • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launches in China
gizchina.com/2016/08/25/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-full-specifications/
• user is looking for some chink shit to put on his wall • Cheap flash drives on AliExpress • user's pegboard arrived in time • user got a cheap knife and gorilla pod phone holding tripod that barely fits • user receives some electronic scales from a company called WeiHeng weiheng weighs memes as well
• user received his DVB-T+DAB+FM thing • user makes thorough review on the Janus One dumbphone • Italians discuss and post knives youtube.com/watch?v=7JmGxhKyc7k

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/u-can-only-open-if-you-agree-we-should-rebrand-to-chinese-stuff-general/32720193895.html
intl.alipay.com/user/activateEmail.htm
kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro,xiaomi-redmi-note-4,xiaomi-redmi-pro-standard-edition
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=48 v phantom power&_sop=15
aliexpress.com/item/hold-the-phone/32714957160.html
getfinn.com/
ebay.com/itm/512GB-USB-2-0-Mini-tiny-Flash-Memory-Stick-Pen-Drive-Storage-U-Disk-High-Speed-/152218320834
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-for-HP-UN2420-Gobi2000-WWAN-3G-Card-EVDO-GSM-HSPDA-DM1-DM3-12286/664722804.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6E41I2wU74A
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-Deathadder-3500DPI-Gaming-USB-Mouse-Blue-For-Desktop-Laptop-professional-gamers-Wired-Mouse/32670519927.html
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_349513.html
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_265287.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_kwnhinBgl4
imgur.com/a/CrzK6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none of them are at the price you said

Waiting for my "eggscellent" hat to arrive from Ali...

Need more opinions.
Worth it going for a full chink mic setup (BM-800 + NEEWER Phantom Power + USB Sound Card) for around 50 bucks, or should i get a USB mic like Snowball or Samson Meteor or even an Audio Technica USB for the sake of space and simplicity?

aliexpress.com/item/u-can-only-open-if-you-agree-we-should-rebrand-to-chinese-stuff-general/32720193895.html

Any recommendations on MP3 players. I want an MP3 player with a clip, but the Ruizu with a clip has a UI that looks like shit.

Pic is my current potential buy.

bm800 + power supply + somake should only be 30 USD

unless youre counting mic boom as well

but yeah, when powered properly, the BM800 sounds great.

Fuck off, chink!

>Pregnant Loafers Creepers
that's the name of my progressive metalcore band

Chink HDDs:
Yes or no?

fuck no.

Where can you get a power supply for that cheap lol

no lol
chink kindian SSDs are vaguely tested
fuck HDDs tho

cheap as fuck local anyway

Hey guys first time buying on aliexpress should I be able to pay with alipay in all orders or only some?

Will the option show up if I create a alipay wallet here? intl.alipay.com/user/activateEmail.htm

didn't even know such a thing exists

what make are they?

shoo shoo stinky

Chink HDDs are just chink-refurbed western brand HDDs.

kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro,xiaomi-redmi-note-4,xiaomi-redmi-pro-standard-edition

~10% better specs for 50% more price, what was xiaomi thinking? Who buys these?

BM-800 sounds way better than the Snowball and Meteor. Have fun with it.

bm800 = 12 aud
phantom power = 25 aud
somake = 3 aud

40 aud = 30 usd

only pay through alipay.

I asked where you can get phantom power for that price

>Who buys these?
Pajeet fanbois do. Wait for the Pro version.

sorry, it's late lol
ebay

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=48 v phantom power&_sop=15

nah dude, chinks can't into intricate craftsmanship or metalwork yet

Is the SOMAKE actually decent? Also, are there any recommended power supplies?

The prices are after using the $1 coupon

no, the somake is kinda shit as a power supply
i just threw it in the list incase you didn't have a 3.5 Mic jack

you don't need it to supply power if you have the 48v supply

it works fine just as a 3.5 to usb converter tho

how does it feel to know one of the best mangakas of all time buys chink shit?

as for reccomended power supplies, whatever is cheapest on ebay/ali

its not a complicated circuit t b h

if youre afraid of housefires, then find a second hand audio interface like a focusrite or something. it'll be pricier than a chink 48v supplu tho.

you also have gain control on those.

wheres the 1 dollar coupon?

No, as in they don't exist.

>Spend € 90,02 to get € 4,51 off.
lol

Yes, they do.

Who?

Seems all the $1 off $1.01 coupon have been taken

nah i'm fine with the cheap ones, i just didn't know if there was any difference between them.

so, is the mic + power + cabling everything that i need? (except for the arm and pop filter)

Should I get the Xiaomi mi band 2? Is it any useful?

How did I do?

Anyone got these before?

not really as the screen is too small for anything except for time, but it's got the most stable application, and if you could sacrifice the HR sensor you could get a sony smartwatch 3 for like $20 more,
or you could look at the teclast H30 which is like the mi band 2 but has a larger screen which you can read notifications on.

bm800 came with an XLR to 3.5 male cable
you'll have to get another XLR to XLR if youre using a 48v supply.

[xlr from bm800 to xlr in power supply, then xlr from power supply to pc/soundcard]

you don't really need a pop filter either. bm800 comes with a foam covering.

otherwise, yeah thats all you need

They literally don't. There isn't a single manufacturer of HDDs that isn't a major global brand.
There are chink SSDs, but there are no chink HDDs.

related:

hes really really good, take my word for it

go get this one
aliexpress.com/item/hold-the-phone/32714957160.html

it's the chink copy of getfinn.com/
Works well, even for the big Redmi Note 2 I have

"Bought" fake flash drives for 1.37$ each, wish me luck in reformatting.
Also ordered a Gobi2000 WWAN for muh x200.

what seller user? i've gotten movie posters before yes.

good at what?

link link link

drawing cute girls user
although hes better at drawing aesthetic buildings

Lucky100%

What kind of quality should I expect?

Flash: ebay.com/itm/512GB-USB-2-0-Mini-tiny-Flash-Memory-Stick-Pen-Drive-Storage-U-Disk-High-Speed-/152218320834 (easily provable ones are sold out)
WWAN mod: aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-for-HP-UN2420-Gobi2000-WWAN-3G-Card-EVDO-GSM-HSPDA-DM1-DM3-12286/664722804.html

They're poorly printed and the paper quality recycled loo paper

do you have a whitelisted BIOS, as it may not work with your X200.

obviously m8

Not him but got a question. Connected to a PC the BM800 should be fine without power supply, but connected to a laptop a power supply is required, right?

good, as many people forget that.

no, not really. laptops and desktops wouldn't differ much, other than maybe those """"hardcore gaymer"""" motherboards that have alright audio.

Really, if you want great sound quality, you need some decent power supply. It doesn't have to be full 48 volt, but more than the usual USB soundcard 5v, which is likely around the same output as a mobo

somake/any other usb soundcards are alright, but you have to turn the gain up a bit [which doesnt really affect audio unless its past 80%] and speak really close to the mic

its just kind of an inconvenience.

personally, i wonder if any company has made a competent USB 3.0 soundcard, since 3.0/3.1 can supply more power

No, power supply is always required.

nice quads

Just got my 40w /chinklaser/.

How long before it fails or I lose my sight?

There's no interlock on this thing, and I don't believe that CE for a second.

How much do razer products costs in China? For example a chroma mouse

Oh man, it's approved by the Food and Drug Administration?!?

All the ruizus have a shit UI, I have the X10. It works fine and the battery is pretty good

Thanks for the clarification. I have a PC with decent onboard sound, so that should not be a problem. My concern was about my laptop that only has one combo 3.5 and probably a not so powerful onboard soundcard.
Guess i'll try BM-800 only and if it doesn't work the way i want i simply buy a 48V from amazon that will arrive within 2days max since prime. What i can't understand is that amazon is cheaper than Ali, lol.

Kek, didn't notice until now. Seems like the semitic peoples republic of china wants me to spend more shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=6E41I2wU74A

that's just the china export mark.

Are you that European user that was banging his sister?

More like:

>I deal drugs, the phone.

Almost all razer won't really be too available from chink sites

tho an user bought one of these and had a good experience with it

aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-Deathadder-3500DPI-Gaming-USB-Mouse-Blue-For-Desktop-Laptop-professional-gamers-Wired-Mouse/32670519927.html

no worries. though you won't be able to use the BM800 with a 3.5 "combo jack"

since its a 3 contact 3.5 connector, not a mobile type 3.5 [unless you buy a XLR to 4 contact 3.5]

just get a somake anyway if youre bothered, theyre only a couple bucks on any chink site
or any USB soundcard really. somake is known to not add background hiss tho

Meant for:

>china export
Not actually real. That's some kind of myth based around fake CE markings. There is no such thing as a "China Export" mark.

You can turn any mp3 player into one with a clip with a peg and some glue

or just get something like this and hot glue it on
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_349513.html

you can probably buy other types of clips on ali/ebay as well

Can we just rename this "high quality general" or /HQG/ because I'm pretty sure the words "high quality" were taught in Chinese schools before "hello".

Heads up: According to the comments on Google Play, aliexpress app -upgraded to 5.0.1- now forces you to save your credit card with AliPay.

Is there a term I can use on Ali to find counterfeit Funko Pops? All the ones I'm seeing seem to be the real deal given the price.

thatsthejoke.jpg

What's some good chink action camera like gopro?

>funko pops
how about searching for a rope and a chair instead.

edgy

usb amere meter arrive

Japs arent use to that level of shit, spend some time in japan and even the shitty stuff is decently finished off

Got more chinkshit today

Xiaomi Yi camera

I recently ordered a 852d soldering station. Wish me luck!

Phone case?

Jap Shit General when?

the fuck

>Xiaomi Yi camera
thanks, it looks nice, any other brands?

SJCam

I'm not sure about the exact model though, sorry.

Just get the Yi, if you have the money get the Yi 4K or Yi II or what its called, its the newer version.

not really as even the SJcam cameras vary from model to model, at least the Yi is consistent, as there's only one model, and doesn't seem like there's any fakes.

Elecam Explorer 4K

gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_265287.html

Which Xiaomi phone has the best photocamera?

I got the newest KZ earphones, the normal size no mic variant.
Not as bassy as I would like but the sound is crystal clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kwnhinBgl4

How does the bass compare to other KZ headphones such as the ATE?

Hi /csg/, I finished my OPMT overview. If you're into gear or tools this may be worth a look to help you make an informed buying decision. Or not. imgur.com/a/CrzK6

I only have the ate and the ed2 and the definitely is weaker on this. I just noticed that on the back on the box it says that theyre tuned for light music, dance, pop and rock

why don't you fucking check the wiki?