The most jew tech companies out there? I'll start with this disgusting shitstain

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/World/2014/0130/10-brands-you-ll-have-to-give-up-if-you-re-boycotting-Israel/Pampers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/thread

>Google
>Apple
>Samsung
>Microsoft
>IBM
>Cisco
>SAP
>[other big software/hardware company]

>inb4 they got better
no

Do ISPs count? In that case you might as well add every single of them to the list.

What's wrong with Oracle? OpenSolaris?

>companies that pay shit load of money to its employees
it's like you like being poor

I can't beat that. /thread

>What's wrong with Oracle?
Ah, you're new! The old saw amongst sysadmins is that the name stands for One Rich Asshole Called Larry Ellison.

>OpenSolaris?
Which, in typical fashion, they killed. They ate up Sun and shat out all the good parts, like they do for everyone else they buy.

Getting acquired by Oracle is a sure-fire sign your product is getting shitcanned or turned into a new way to bleed customers dry.

It is a miracle MySQL still exists, but there is a reason MariaDB was forked from it, and it's because of Oracle.

Same for OpenOffice and LibreOffice.

OpenJDK. See Oracle v Google (the API copyrightability/Android clusterfuck).

Ksplice.

They do some good stuff, but generally only as an unnoticed side-effect of greater evil.

Microshit

>Samsung
>[hardware company X]
>companies that pay shit load of money to its employees

SAP

But they at least stick to jewing jews

VirtualBox? Java The Programming Language?
> See Oracle v Google
They couldn't outjew Google, tho.

>the first time someone explains about how they charge per core.....

Still makes me mad.

>1000000 core server farm
>costs 1 license
>offer near zero db hosting to millions of companies worldwide
>oracle goes bankrupt

near zero cost

Well, uh, that's pretty much Amazon rds with Oracle for you.

I like my ISP. Then again I'm not an americuck.

Just American ISPs, since theyre actually run by Jewish mega corporations

IETF and xiph

what about Oracle database?

>VirtualBox?
shitbox

10 brands you'll have to give up if you're boycotting Israel

csmonitor.com/World/2014/0130/10-brands-you-ll-have-to-give-up-if-you-re-boycotting-Israel/Pampers

4. Intel

Al-Awda, the Palestinian Right to Return Coalition, has called on Intel to close its plants in Kiryat Gat, site of the former Palestinian villages Iraq al-Manshiya and Faluja. Israeli historian Benny Morris has written that during the 1948-49 Israeli war of independence with Palestinians and their Arab allies, the villages' residents were all expelled in line with Israel's "strategic desire to achieve 'Arab-clear' frontiers."

Intel, whose processors can be found in about 80 percent of the world's computers, has reportedly invested $2.7 billion to upgrade its Kiryat Gat plants where it is working on new chips that will make computers lighter and faster. That brings its total investments in Israel to about $10 billion, and it has also benefited from more than $1 billion in Israeli government grants.

6. Motorola

Electronics giant Motorola has been targeted by BDS supporters for providing surveillance equipment used around Israeli settlements, along the Israeli-built separation barrier, and along the Israel-Gaza border. In addition, the company signed a $100 million deal with Israel in January 2014 for encrypted smartphones for its soldiers and security personnel.

7. Hewlett-Packard

Hewlett-Packard, the maker of computers and printers better known as HP, has come under fire for its involvement in biometric technology at Israeli checkpoints and for Israeli identification cards. BDS supporters have also criticized them for using service providers based in Israeli settlements.

>tfw cable/phone/Internet bundle got jacked up to >$200/mo
Back to ADSL

Oracle database is actually pretty good as a product.

Unfortunately, it literally has the most Jewish licensing scheme ever invented.

"You built a four CPU VM, but there are ten physical servers with 24 cores each in your datacentre. That'll be 240 licences please"

non-tech companies listed:

1. Pampers
2. Victoria's Secret
3. Volvo

5. Tribe and Sabra Hummus

8. Ahava
9. McDonald's
10. SodaStream