LG, what the fuck is this? It's not permanent burn-in, it goes away eventually...

LG, what the fuck is this? It's not permanent burn-in, it goes away eventually, but why the fuck am I getting image persistence on a fucking thousand dollar ips monitor?

Add yet another manufacturer to my long don't-buy-monitors-from list.

Well lad return time for you

Also

>buying anything LG

Pleb.

Life's good™

If it eventually goes away, why do you care so much?

Who's got the best monitor?

because he is autistic

>thousand dollar ips monitor
Why dont you tell us the monitor model ?

34UC88

I can't believe what people tolerate with monitors now. It's fucking insane.

Its only you Who told you to buy LG monitors You dumb aaaaaass

Learned my lesson. Never again, friend.

In my defense, nobody who owns it talks about it. If you ask specifically they say they have this issue, otherwise they just pretend it doesn't exist. 5 star reviews all around by people who refuse to acknowledge what they bought is literally broken from the moment it's assembled.

doesn't LG have a monopoly on IPS panels anyways?

> Curved UltraWide

Every LG IPS monitor since at least 2011 has done this. There was some attempt at a class action lawsuit from angry Macbook owners but I don't think it went anywhere.

My iPad mini has retentoin. AMOLED master race?

stop ranting like a autistic spoiled child and just rma it

i have a LG IPS monitor model 27MP36 and there is absolutely no burn-in. are you sure it's not just your monitor?

34UM57 here, no issues at all. How do you have the monitor connected? I'm using displayport.

Happens on my LG G4 too.

>LG

Not even once.

yes

majority of the monitors that have an IPS panel will very likely have a LG panel

What the fuck is with LG and displays?

>gf and I buy LG g2 together
>a year later there is a 1/2 inch thick horizontal touch dead zone on my phone
>1.5 years later the back and home touch buttons become unwieldy and hard to tap on my gf's phone

You fell for the IPS meme OP.
Enjoy your backlight bleed and ghosting.