Recover data on Android stuck at boot screen

My LG volt 2 ( a POS btw ) it stuck at the "LG powered by Android boot screen". I have some very important documents on this phones ROM that I need to recover. Mainly QuickMemo notes.

This shit phone has no unlocked bootloader and so no custom recovery. But I can still boot into Stock Recovery. The problem is I don't want to Restore factory settings and lose my important files off the internal ROM.

I found some shady " Android Recovery Tools" software but they look like chink mal-ware with bad reviews.

I need some help guys

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/125769/how-to-install-and-use-abd-the-android-debug-bridge-utility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ADB Shell. Push and Pull.

Is there any trustworthy software that can recover this data when plugging it into my PC?

Because it seems I can't access the phones internal ROM unless the phone is booted to the home screen.

>ADB shell and push and pull

Is this windows software?
Mind elaborating a lil bit or linking instead of just saying random shit? No disrespect

see
Turn on debugging in settings and install android tools on your computer. It's a command line interface but it's piss easy.

If you don't undestand this, i'm afraid all your data is lost.
Next time backup your shit before fucking up your phone.

howtogeek.com/125769/how-to-install-and-use-abd-the-android-debug-bridge-utility/
I thought everyone knew this, sorry.

Ha nice one. I won't take any advice from you troll. You can find your way out this thread now.
That's the problem I am finding shady chink Android tools software programs. So which one are you talking about?
How can I turn on ADB if I'm stuck at the boot screen?

What ROM and Recovery are you using?

Dude for fuck sake. Did you even read OP? It's an LG volt 2, on stock ROM. With stock recovery. Its bootloader was never unlocked

OK I know what this is now but the problem is how do I enable USB ADB Debugging if my fucking phone is stuck at the boot screen? I think I left it on from before but I don't think it'll work at the boot screen

You can't even open stock recovery? Power it down than power up while holding volume up, if you manage to enter recovery you could maybe simply use phone as usb storage device, worked for me on HTC and OnePlus phones

>quickmemo

If you're lucky, you have adb access in the stock recovery.
If not, you'll need to look into whether it has a download mode so you can install a custom kernel.
If not, you need to look into wether you have a mediatek chip, in that case can you dump the whole memory from recovery.
If not, you'll need to check if there are similar dumping tools for your chip.

>I think I left it on from before but I don't think it'll work at the boot screen
Try it and see. You're kind of screwed. You might have to restore to factory and see if you can pull the files off with a forensics tool like Santoku.

As a last case resort, if you need to factory reset to root, do it anyway, as you can probably recover the files even though they are deleted

In some cases factory reset won't delete SD card (memory) and will only reinstall stock rom

I did not know this. Thanks.

Well I am not 100% sure, some chink phones and tablets didn't delete anything at all, but you honestly don't have a lot of choices left, if ADB in stock recovery doesn't help you you are royally fucked desu

In today's thread, OP demonstrates apple user levels of retardation by not understanding even basic concepts about his phone OS

>keeping anything important on your phone only
>not having even trivial shit backed up in at least 3 places

>buying any android that's not a nexus