/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Even Japan's best mangakas can't avoid getting chinked • Another user with a /chinklaser/ showed up, this particular user is afraid of it failing • user receives chink shit, forgets to unbox and review it for us • user reviews the newest KZ earbuds the ED7, sounds crystal clear but not as bassy as he would personally like • OPMT hoarding user finished up his overview imgur.com/a/CrzK6
• user can't seem to reset his Cube U35GT tablet to factory settings • This stupid frogposter bought a Pepe tissue dispenser • user bought some chink leather gloves • user's chink DIY project is starting to shape up • Instead of going for the usual well memed products user tries out the MK100FLT Condenser Mic & Vocaroo Review vocaroo.com/i/s1YvALVfBWEW
• user tracks his chink shit while it's on a plane to Amsterdam • Banggood has a discount for the SILVER Xiaomi Pocket Powerbank, using coupon 314a5e discounts it to $14 • user bought a SOKI watch but the AliExpress seller pulled a bait&switch on him • user reviews Meizu HD50, build quality is nice but only the left side works Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/ear-cancer/1921691_32603729084.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZEJobDpw
youtube.com/watch?v=kNT2FlL7w0I
youtube.com/watch?v=HgNFwoSwhbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedilla
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-TY-16cm-Kermit-Plush-Keychains-Sesame-Street-Doll-Stuffed-Animal-Kermit-Pendant-Plush-Frog/32503584470.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kermit-the-Frog-The-Muppet-Show-2015-Kermit-plush-toys-Sesame-Street-doll-animal-Kermit-Toy/32536671352.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's start with a good old...

I got chink'd

Yes, straight from /mkg/, I'm not posting the same thing twice

Didn't you throw a bitch fit and retire?

The two dollar danbo is a piece of shit

best chink tablet with a great screen? just need something to read my pirated textbook PDFs on in class.

Post some pics? Did you hamhand yours?

just ordered some bluetooth audio receiver and these funny usb led sticks for half a dollar

teclast x89 kindow is 4:3 which is god-tier for books.

buy one and tell me how it REALLY is.

Fuck. Getting scared for my keyboard. Not the same model though.

Have some $0.56 chinky as hell Hello Kitty earphones. Shop has a whole bunch of cheapo wired earplugs for your style needs.
aliexpress.com/store/product/ear-cancer/1921691_32603729084.html

Doing a review for the Xiaomi Yeelight tomorrow.

my last review, Xiaomi capsules vs Rock Zircon:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZEJobDpw

this is a record for me. Posting two videos so close together.

You're a big guy

For you

Which one do you have?

I have to give it to them though, the keyboard faceplate is actual brushed metal.

Is the price really worth the inconvenience of a 30 odd day shipping time?

I don't think I can plan what I'll need/want that far ahead

So what was wrong with it? Don't know enough about mech keyboards to understand

Also all the teclast x98 versions are 4:3, x98 plus II is the latest model

Part of the appeal is the wait, it's like a mini Christmas
Disappointment when you actually get it and all

>So what was wrong with it?

It's not a mechanical keyboard. look at , it's a rubber dome, it's just that the key housing is shaped like a mechanical switch.

Ajazz AK33S
Still in shipping.

I use these sites to buy things that I mainly want, or stuff that I need, but isn't really that important.

For example, I don't need a ganzo knife for opening boxes, but it is nice and I wanted one. Another example is that I needed some cables for my stereo receiver, but I could wait, since it is not a necessity and they are significantly cheaper.

>MK100FLT Condenser Mic

can't find this model with a google search

where did this user buy the mic from?

So, just to make sure, the mechanical switches are fake (I'm guessing this since there are no leads protruding from the switch body), and instead of them operating normally, there is some sort of stem with a spring around it that that protrudes from the switch body that actuates a rubber dome underneath it when pressed.

They're called mechanical feel keyboards and are cheaper than mechanicals.

If that retard had bothered to read the item description he would have known what he was getting

From what I found on a
>reddit
review, it is a mech switch type, just a very bad one (what the hell is even a Zorro switch anyway?). Good to tinker with and build a custom keyboard, just not good in stock form.
Sorry user

You chinked yourself, you didn't even come here and ask for the /csg/ certified mech keyboards. You straight up bought it blind off fucking eBay dude what did you expect?

Yes, you're correct

Enlighten me then. Where does it say they are not actual mech switches? Go on, I'm waiting

ebay com/itm/RuYiNiao-K-26-Ergonomic-Backlit-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-w-Blue-Black-Switch-/272335365004

Mailman just brought me these, and no, I didn't tip him.

Why not?

Rude. If you cant afford tipping you shouldnt order anything by mail

looks pretty nice, although in the images the bezels look far smaller than the video they showed. interesting that it's dual boot with android and windows, but that also kinda worries me a bit as far as storage goes. for like $80 though, not a huge loss if it sucks. might try it thanks

Just chink them back by going to paypal and saying they're not as advertised.

Hi there kamal

I got the huge mi mousepad and it wont lay flat due to it being rolled up for too long i guess. Should I return it or does it flatten out eventually.

I think you can remove either one of the OS's to save space

pic related (it's 'wendy')

It flattens out eventually, putting your keyboard on there usually does the trick

I would definitely remove windows if you just e-reading.

Also: microSDs, bro!

Second thing I did as soon as I saw it.

First was test it out to see if it could redeem itself by actually feel nice to use. Felt like shit basically.

Blowjob machine. :O

>funny usb led sticks for half a dollar
what do they do?

Your a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kNT2FlL7w0I

Got a 3.5mm to composite audio cable, and a pot for making clones of plants.

The plant pot is bretty good. Its plastic, and it has holes in the bottom and a removable base. I'm thinking about buying 10 more.

Look if you want a cheap mech keyboard stick to the MotoSpeed Inflictor CK104 or Ajazz ak33

hello here is my chinese keyboard

They do this. youtube.com/watch?v=HgNFwoSwhbM

>a pot for making clones of plants.

WAT

>and a pot for making clones of plants

And what would you be making clones of user?

put something on top of it like a book for a while.

I did look at the ck104, but I wanted to find an ISO layout full size one.

>no tilde
>no cedilha

How is a person supposed to write with that shit?

Would facial abuse

tilde is fn + escape and idk what the other key is sounds like a meme

Name/Model?

i'd put a microsd in for sure but they're not great at storing apps with android, mostly pictures, videos and music. either way, thanks i might go with this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedilla

Visigothic master race.

royal kludge rk61 with some cheap chinese keycaps

>tfw no more $0.01 flash sales from MiniInTheBox

Why live?

>Small Order Processing Fee USD $ 0.50
Not big loss.

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-TY-16cm-Kermit-Plush-Keychains-Sesame-Street-Doll-Stuffed-Animal-Kermit-Pendant-Plush-Frog/32503584470.html

aliexpress.com/item/Kermit-the-Frog-The-Muppet-Show-2015-Kermit-plush-toys-Sesame-Street-doll-animal-Kermit-Toy/32536671352.html

Order 50 items, pay $1.

2c per item, pretty big loss

Were you able to get 50?

I just ordered one of each and paid $0.55

What things did u order

>Category: frog

Will Xiaomi batteries from gearbest be genuine?

>mfw
Yes

Original OP did ages ago.
The thing is, just like the Chinese none of the posters here have any creativity or originality so they just slavishly mimic the style of the original OPs.

>No ö, ä or å

Why even live

Did anyone else get their $0.07 rubber duck yet?

Lithuania is a shithole

>Yes
okthanks, the 20 Ah is currently $27,

And?

What exactly makes Lithuania such a shithole?

Wrong board buddy

I'm not even Lithuanian. How is it even relevant?

The last time this general was useful when the user told us about the 10 cent items, since that its 99% faggotry and 1-2 helpful/useful post in a 400 reply thread

cress...

mostly...

>99% faggotry
I'm eagerly waiting for an Aneros thanks to /csg/.

That's the 1%

Millennial logic everyone

Why haven't you posted pics of your sister yet?

Where can I buy some cress on chinky sites user?

Same reason you haven't

Mostly earbuds, usb charging cables, and cornbubls, as well as some other random shit.

As promised, posting pics of my Jinhao 599. Didn't get any of the ink refills yet.

1/4

2/4

3/4

It is for all-natural legal smoking herbs :-DDD

4/4

>2016-08-24 12:00:00 en proceso de entrega

Where are my meme cards?

in the other side of the wall

Fucking Spanish, we have to kick their asses one more time.

Been using this knock off samsung charger for a year now.

It really can output 2A like advertised, but it gets hot.

When it gets hot enough, it shuts down until it cools down a bit before charging again. Is that a safety feature? If so, does that mean this is actually a decent charger?

Didn't have any problems on my nexus 5 since that charges at 1.5A, but my redmi and my power bank charge at 2A.

x750 stainless steel is better

I used to work in a hotel
I found a billion of those

the best one I have has 2 sockets and outputs 1amp on each

Pics pls

Does anyone know of any cheap fountain pens that have hidden nibs? I'm considering getting some for school, but I don't want people to think that I'm sort of euphoric fedora wearer, so I need something more incognito.

>i dont want to look like a fedora
>give the most fedora thing that i can think about

>Ordered from Gearbest like 2 weeks ago with unregistered shipping
>Says "CANADA, the transfer of customs" for a few days

I'm not getting my chink shit this month, am I?