So what's Sup Forums's fashion sense like? Is it really this bad? Are you still wearing cargo shorts in 2016?

So what's Sup Forums's fashion sense like? Is it really this bad? Are you still wearing cargo shorts in 2016?

RAF SIMONS; RICK OWENS IS USUALY WHAT I'M DRESSED IIIIIINN

slacker core because i'm lazy and like mac

I keep it reem

I'd reem her.

Sweater
Jeans
Sportcoat

I wear free t shirts. I've never dry cleaned or separated any clothes. It's so convenient... Just wash and dry everything together! :)

I just spent $400

ON

SHOES

this is basically me
sorry for being a meme but it's comfy

I have great fashion, except I don't have the money to buy the shit I want.

Gotta drop the NEET status.

I dress business casual. Sometimes I just end up looking like someone who might be a hipster but fuck it. I don't look fedora tipping retarded and I look professional.

summer months it's khaki shorts,a chambray shirt w/ sleeves rolled up fratchad style, and boat shoes

winter months it's brown/tan corduroy pants or grey canvas pants, a solid colored pullover or cardigan, and brown calfskin shoes

I regularly choose from 3 pairs of shorts, 2 corduroy pants, 1 canvas pants, 4 chambray shirts, and probably a dozen sweaters.

i'm kind of autistic trying to look normal i guess

Converse, jeans, and a graphic tee every day most of the year, Adidas track suits when it starts getting colder

Work gives free polos, tees and hoodies.
I usually only wash once a month as I have so many..

T shirt and jeans, if it's hot then flat front shorts (I'm not a dad or neckbeard so never cargos) and t. Sometimes v necks. I've never worn jorts and only wear basketball shorts when playing ball.

I wear plain color t-shirts, plain hoodies/sweaters, blue jeans, and black jogging shoes.

>tfw im getting a bit fat and cant use tight dresses anymore

F

I dress like that unironically

It's what I like and I have the maturity to not explicitly go out of my way to act differently just on the credence that other people will like it more. And surprise surprise most of these "fashionable" 20 year olds you see on /fa/ in plain, boring tacky looking clothing are immature jackasses that don't care about self expression and just use everything as a way of projecting their insecurities

Call me autistic all you want but I expect nothing more substantial than inane diatribe

A tip of the hat to you fellow memer. Good day sir.

You know the premise of the "fedora" insult is that someone's contrived and they're acting a certain way because they're projecting their insecurities. It's not literally about wearing the fedora.

You're the one that's acting superior because of your "superior fashion sense" and you'd probably be the one with the fedora if it were the cool and profound thing to be doing.

>I dress like that unironically
>that don't care about self expression and just use everything as a way of projecting their insecuries

What exactly are you expressing with cargos and a fedora? Your dedication to celibacy?

The premise of not acting different because I think it will make me look cool.

Cargo pants look good and they're functional. That's less true now that your phone can do everything but they seriously used to be handy for carrying gadgets and stuff around with you.

And fedoras just look cool. Sure they're not meant to be worn with casual clothing but I like them anyway.

I feel personally attacked

I wear whatever I'm most comfortable with. Right now I have sweatpants and a sweater on. For going out it's usually comfortable jeans and a jacket.

This is the same answer I gave to yesterday's thread. Please decide whether you love or hate cargo pants, OP.

>her

Tshirt that's too big for me, slim jeans, whatever shoes are cheapest and don't hurt my feet standing all day. And maybe a hoodie if it's chilly to cold.

Oh and sunglasses if I'm driving during the day.

>And fedoras just look cool

who gave you that idea?

I don't care what I look like which is WHY I dress fashionably, having others like the way you look can ONLY do you good financially and socially.

I can't post more than one image at once so just imagine a bunch of cool old guys from the early 20th century

I feel sorry for you if you can't enjoy things because certain other people enjoy them too

>Cargo pants
>"Functional"
Sure if their function is to carry around a bunch of useless shit you don't really need everywhere you go. You can always leave your shit in your car and get it whenever you need. If you need to have your tools around you at all time you use a tool box + tool belt because it's far more functional

What if you rarely use your car?

I can guarantee you you look nothing like that or dress nothing like that.
Otherwise post fit.

What do you do everyday that requires more than smartphone+wallet+housekeys?

I agree with him. Before autists took to it, fedoras/trillbies were associated to detectives, mafiosos, all the cool people from old times.

This, for example, is, I think, one of the coolest ways to dress out there.
Too bad I couldn't pull it off ever. I don't think anyone can pull that look off nowadays without looking like an idiot.

>guys like you who lived in the early 20th century were complaining about that very look being a projection of insecurity.

>guys like you in 100 years will wear what you're complaining about right now with exact same arguments you're using now

History repeats itself

this is what i model my fashion after

Imagine you could buy and wear a magic ring.

This ring, when worn, makes people like you more on first glance, people will listen to you more when you have something to say, people will be more likely to invest in your ideas and in turn you passively will earn more money. You will have a higher chance to get the job you want, the female attention you want, the friends you want. Everything about your day will be subtly improved.

You'd be a fucking idiot not to buy the ring once I told you it paid itself off in a plethora of ways.

fashion is just a tool that you use to get what you want.

I work as an emt and I've become physically incapable of wearing anything other than cargo pants and cargo shorts. I just always need to have something in my pockets or it feels incredibly wrong.
What do you guys carry in your tacticool pants?

I need to have 5 days of business casual clothing for work and I can't bother to have a separate set of clothing. So I wear business casual any time I am outside.

At home I wear the same pair of basketball shorts every day and alternate three t-shirts. I've been wearing this at home for about five years now. I wash them all about 5 or 6 times a year.

I really don't care.

Yeah except when people see through it and you just look like someone that doesn't have the confidence to dress the way they like

folded up pairs of pants

I buy everything with an Old Navy credit card, so I look like one of their display mannequins.

>Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
this thread is not technology related

Tfw when I wear my zip off cargo pants I keep the folded up lower parts of the pants in my pants.

>Pic extremely related

nice "what if the worst happens" but it's never happened to me before, at least not in any way that affects me.

Pros>cons

When nobody is around I wear nothing but some boxers, wow such confidence.

>tfw my parents said I pretty much look like him

>clothing isn't technology

A well dressed turd is still a turd.

plain T-shirt or long sleeved shirt.
jeans.
these black vans shoes that have laces on them.
that's it. Sometimes a hoodie.

Fall and wintern: Black hoodie, black or blue jeans and white, dark blue or dark blue T-Shirt. Some kinda running shoes.

Spring and summer: Same but w/o th hoodie, if I could I would be naked all the time even with muh comfy fatness.

186 cm/96 kg

xxl sized t shirt
skinny jeans
sneakers

I don't need anything else

>fashion
I only buy clothes that I think both look nice and have good utility
there's literally no reason to buy nice clothes and wear them every day unless you're working in a cubicle farm