Prepare yourselves boys

Prepare yourselves boys.
My company is about to hit the market early next year with some amazing new batteries.
For cars, cell phones and other devices.
Charging time is less then 5 minutes, and they last 10x as much as traditional lithium ion batteries by using redundant super-capacitors and advanced nano carbon cells.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleantechnica.com/2014/05/12/new-graphene-carbon-nanotube-supercapacitor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any samples?

proof nigger

Will they come in an 18650 form factor and are they compatible with lithium ion chargers?

>lying about better batteries to a chinese cellphone bbs

Are you guys publicly traded? Show me your portfolio and I might get my broker to buy a good amount of shares.

wow thanks a lot op

and answer please

>less then

Too bad they can't hire literate people to shill for them on the internet.

Lets hope so but i doubt it

pls be true

Meh thought it was a beverage...got a battery thread.

Poo in loo, Pajeet.

strap them to your mom's nuts and ask her how it feels

>less than 5 minutes to charge

to charge what? a fucking button cell?

do you even know how electrics work?

imagine for a second the shit you just said is real. imagine the strain on those electronics in every day normie use

>3000mAh x10 (lol, as if)
>less than 5minutes

charging a fucking 30000mAh battery in 5 minutes inside a fucking smartphone.

Finally you will be able to drive your electric room heater with the USB charger of your smartphone

I can also jump start my car from my MP3 player now I guess

this

Yep and imagine something goes wrong with the device INSIDE YOUR POCKET.

I had a mobile phone shortening itself once and I'm glad I noticed when that shit got hot as hell and was able to take it out before something worse happened.

Imagine that shit with anything over 7000mAh.

Some idiots even charge their phones while it is under their pillow and they're sleeping.

>Charging time is less then 5 minutes
Shit OP, so I take it you either use a crazy-high charging current or only make small capacity batteries.

Super-capacitors allow you to unload a lot of energy at once, which then charges the battery cells.

you have no idea how electrolytic capacitors work, don't you?

Shits pretty much instant.

I sleep with the phone right next to me, I doubt anything would ever happen.

what you arent understanding is that all of the energy thats needed to charge that battery would need to be transferred all at the same time.

do you have any idea how dangerous that is vs a slower charge rate?

I know the instant house fire potential of charging a capacitor of such size, that's why they big ones charge MUCH slower.

cleantechnica.com/2014/05/12/new-graphene-carbon-nanotube-supercapacitor/
This kind?

FUCK YES GRAPHENE
ABOUT FUCKING TIME

ITT: OP read some old blog entry and made a thread about it

So you're telling me tesla who is spending billions of dollars a year investing in battery technology somehow does not know about this.

And yet some fag on Sup Forums works for this amazing company. please tell me more.

user please tell me more about your insights of history.

>350 farads
>better than a lithium battery

>compatible with lithium ion chargers

what the hell are you talking about you a lithium ion charger is just a regulated power supply.

Some simple math, with a 3amp hour(3000mah) battery youd need to charge at 10c to charge it in 5min. That would be 30amps at 4v if its only 1 cell. 30ax4v= youd need a 120w charger if the process was 100% efficient. Lets assume 95% efficient which is excellent. 120w*.05%=6w of heat youd have to dissipate in the phone. So even at current battery capacities 5min charging is unreasonable, phones are too small to have 120w worth of dc/dc charge circuity in them.

That estimate could be for car batteries, I'm sure a phone wouldn't be exactly that.

>0.3 watt-hour
>CR123a are 3 watt-hours

How do I send you all my money as an investment to become part of this once in a life time opportunity?

Just wait until January 27th friend.
Only hint I can give is that my lab is located in Germany and my parent company is in Japan.

I'm not him, but his point was legit. Because no one is interested in something that's charged in minutes if it also requires 1 million volts to do that.

too bad world war three breaks out before this faggotry will hit the shelves.
enjoy watching your dreams of fame and luxurious lifestyle crumble.

you should have replied to that other dude who actually don't believe it

Will each battery cost £30 and a charger £80 or will you refrain from being a massive cunt?

What's the discharge rate?

That's pretty good.

4.5 if you hold your japs eye on the positive pole

Why does everyone just talk about smartphones? This would pretty much make electric cars non-shit immediately. Phones and other mobile devices have reasonably decent batteries as it is. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but they just can make a toned down version of these which would still be much better than li-ion batteries without melting your hip.

Is it paper battery company? There was another US startup with cylindrical ones that looked close but I forget their name.

i wouldn't be opposed to going back to charging my phone once a week

Sup Forums doesn't care about cars, none of these schlubs leave their basements.

>Why does everyone just talk about smartphones? This would pretty much make electric cars non-shit immediately. Phones and other mobile devices have reasonably decent batteries as it is. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but they just can make a toned down version of these which would still be much better than li-ion batteries without melting your hip.
Energy density is still a little low on the best ones I have seen are about 1/3 the best li-ions. However for things that require high currents li-ions have to trade capacity for higher currents bringing them closer. The improved safety and high speed charging makes them viable for some situations but not if you are focused purely on maximum battery life per charge.

Let's do the math here.
30000mAh * 5V = 150Wh
So you can charge that battery in 1 hour with 150 watts.
5 minutes is 1/12 of an hour. So that means that it takes 1,8kW to charge that phone. Not to mention that this assumes 100% efficiency.
Good luck blowing your hand off.