2016 will be AMD's year! Their price per performance is so good!

>2016 will be AMD's year! Their price per performance is so good!

Other urls found in this thread:

mindfactory.de/product_info.php/4096MB-HIS-Radeon-RX-470-IceQ-X-sup2--Turbo-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1117066.html
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487263&cm_re=1060-_-14-487-263-_-Product
mindfactory.de/product_info.php/6144MB-MSI-GeForce-GTX-1060-6GT-OC-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1114180.html
mindfactory.de/product_info.php/8192MB-Sapphire-Radeon-RX-480-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1109425.html
guru3d.com/articles_pages/msi_radeon_rx_470_gaming_x_8gb_review,12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET

Kek that 1060 is already oc, and amd still using reference model/stock card.

AMD just can't win
They release a card and say it's going to go for like $200, and then the lowest price is $280, putting it next to a much better card

It's amazing the 1060 is that price considering it is in mini card form.

>b-b-b-but Vulkan games are going to run good on it
What if I want to play games today?

>b-b-b-b-but muh future proofing
It barely does 60 fps in current DX12/Vulkan games at 1080p you fucking imbeciles.

Fact of the matter is, the choice between 1060 and 480 is only easy if you're an AMDshill.

No-one cares about your eurocucked economy.

I think we should all thank crypto miners for inflating prices.

Thank you fucking parasites.

>using proprietary hardware
>not having a FOSH computer
>playing video games

n-no one lives in europe it's all jews subsidizing nvidia rrreeeee

>No-one cares about your eurocucked economy.
>742,5 million people living in europe
>300k in north america

>asus

Nothing to see here.

is this bait?

lmao this

I really can't choose.
>AMD 480
>will obviously get better with time
>DX12/Vulkan superiority
>muh freedoms

>nvidia 1060
>better right now
>DX11 superiority
>gameworks superiority
>will lose advantage over time
>supporting proprietary bullshit

I think I may wait to see how the 490 stacks up.

That's my contention right there. I hate what Nvidia does with gamesworks and I do mostly build a PC halfway through a generation so I play a lot of older games.

On the other hand I like AMD's approach with open source and freesync, problem is the pricing is the biggest load of shit in the UK for a card that performs 5-15% worse now but will do better in future.

I think I'll have to also wait for the 490 at least it'll be able to push it;s way through anything DX 11.

>european retailers fucking you over
>somehow AMD's fault

nvidiots still desperately struggling to find the one thing that might make them lose out this gen big time

>the future
The cloud will kill PC gaming by 2020. Just fucking live with this info and buy an Nvidia and at least enjoy a good card while it matters.

>it's not AMDs fault

Doesn't matter, most of AMDs sales come from Europe and if they can't compete here they're fucked and that's about that.

I don't give a fuck( dont know what this thread is about) I'm getting 2 RX 480's to replace my 390X after I get a few pay checks. ( If you do Heroin don't quit or you'll get dope sick and miss a ton of work and loose alot of money)

OP cherry picked the most overpriced Polaris 10 card in that store.

This one is less than €200:
mindfactory.de/product_info.php/4096MB-HIS-Radeon-RX-470-IceQ-X-sup2--Turbo-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1117066.html

It kind of is if they aren't pricing better to get more of a foot hold in the region.

>470
>costs less than 480
You don't fucking say.

but the card you linked is 50% slower you fucking germany subhuman monkey

Yuropoor prices are fucked. I can find a RX 480 for about $220

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487263&cm_re=1060-_-14-487-263-_-Product

AMDcucks.

Most of AMDs sales come from America. GPU and console sales are a big deal

Ha! "The cloud".

>Nvidias version of "just wait".

Meanwhile I can get a 8GB RX 480 for $220 at my local PC store

k
wew

>Benchmarks show effective speed being 5% slower on 470 vs 480

Where the fuck did you pull that 50% out of?
Assuming ass?

Only USAians are gonna wait though.

+50 bucks for your new mb

Nigger I buy from there all the time, these are the cheapest options from both, the 6GB Nvidia and 8GB AMD of course.

mindfactory.de/product_info.php/6144MB-MSI-GeForce-GTX-1060-6GT-OC-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1114180.html

mindfactory.de/product_info.php/8192MB-Sapphire-Radeon-RX-480-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1109425.html

i'll contribute

Yup, the 480 is a wash out in the UK. Only 480 I'd buy is the MSI one.

I haven't seen any reviewss at all for XFX or HIS offerings.

>Yup, the 480 is a wash out
fixed

I paid $200 for my 4GB RX 480 and then used the bios trick to turn it into a 8GB model.

Eh, I don't want to be presumptuous of other places.

Pretty tempted to get this though.

1060s fall around better prices + there are far more choices and far more stock

>5.5 GB VRAM

Literally nobody cares about whatever European shithole you live in, Ahmed.

"300k in north america alone"

kek what is this, there are 300 million in USA alone.

>8GB AMD
No game uses more than 3.5 GB VRAM anyway.

holy fucking shit I hope that's canuck bucks there and not usd

>this meme
enjoyng your first day?

I'd only be going for an 8gb card because 4 would feel limiting for the next few years while 8gb is total overkil for a card of that power.

One of my acquaintances legitimately said "Isn't it weird how most of the world's population is white?"

>Fact of the matter is, the choice between 1060 and 480 is only easy if you're an AMDshill.
not necessarily

>both are budget cards, thus will mostly be bought by poor-ish fags
>gsync vs freesync is a $200 difference
i'd buy a 480 just so i can get a freesync monitor later. gsync is stupid expensive

AUD

>nvidia 1060
>better right now
It's 10% faster at best in DX11 games, and even then not at all DX11 games, as Mankind Divided has proven. A year from now it'll be slower across the board. People never fucking learn with Nvidia.

> enjoying your first day
> literally retarded bait
i had to respond sorry.

I bought the 4GB model for 219€ on release.
Pretty good deal if you ask me, got a lot of performance gain compared to my old gpu.

Wait the reference on release?

Perspective is important if you're coming from a weak card anyway.

I'd just use v sync since i'm buying a budget card and not going to waste money buying a freesync monitor when my current 1080p monitor will do.

yes, the reference 4GB card on the day of release

Because the butt coin miners are keeping them in low supply. I know a miner who bought 60 of them and he's small time.

Which is actually an 8GB card and I can just clock the memory at the same frequency as the 8GB version (even higher)

>480is better while only being $1 more
Wew lad nvidia

Shame that didn't happen with the AIB's would've been a Christmas miracle.

I'm still thinking of that MSI 470, sure it's equivalent to a 970 but it pulls away in DX 12

guru3d.com/articles_pages/msi_radeon_rx_470_gaming_x_8gb_review,12.html

I'm currently on a 750ti so it should be a nice change.

Well your acquaintance is a dumb nigger.

>shows one benchmark
>total war: warhammer
is this bait?

>healthcare

>95% of people have less than 100 mbit/s per secound download.

Not gonna happen

But I dont play Doom

Ironic, because he's white and really stereotypically ignorant like something out of a republican stereotype.

Nah, b8 would be an AMD sponsored game or an Nvidia one.

Hint for you, that's not the only page in the article.

Hello germanon :3 mindfactory beste

lol
[spoiler]he's right[/spoiler]

>the future

Whatever negligible advantage the 480 **MAY** get over the 1060 is not worth all the time the 1060 is gonna keep running loops around it while not suffering from the same kind of issues. AMD support is dog shit. Go try to play anything even remotely obscure and see what happens. Still to this very day the 290 and the 390 are plagued with issues and AMD's response? They simply lock down the threads and look away.

In any case, you're buying a budget card. Do you intend to keep this shit for what, 5 years or something? By the time the 480 starts getting it's supposed advantage you'll be bound an upgrade already. There is no such thing as future proofing. How much is a superiority based on sheer wishful thinking that is year ahead in the future yet worth of the time you're gonna spend with an inferior product until it supposedly gets an edge?

Don't you get a free game with the purchase of every nvidia gpu every so often? That would also put it ahead of the 480 even further.

I have no issue with my fury x, had it over a year. I don't take allegiance towards any company, better bang for buck Tbh. I bought the fury x during tiger direct store was closing for 350.00 usd.
Also, are you seriously arguing over which company is better Lmao. Get a life you sap

The world's population is not predominantly white anymore, user.

>Comparing Asus with EVGA

Okay, now try comparing 2 Asus cards, faggot

>yurop
who cares

it never was

Falling for the 1060 meme
>ishygddt