He unironically using PC instead of mac

>he unironically using PC instead of mac

But my Mac is a PC.

>he buys overpriced Apple hipster rubbish to try and fit in with the "Apple trend"

>instegram pepe
well done

Bad troll is bad

sage

There is literally no reason to ever by Apple products. They do everything all the other brands do, but they do those things worse and at a higher price.

Apple no longer makes a dual socket workstation, so I have no choice. Unfortunately the software I need generally doesn't support Mac OS.

>PC stands for personal computer
>anyone who's using MAC or anything other than Windows 10 is basically using a computer which is personal
>therefore MAC = PC

>he

>Implying Mac is an acronym
>Being this retarded

It was never implied you idiot

Apple isn't "hipster rubbish" in the *CURRENT YEAR* and hipster isn't a valid insult or archetype in the current year. Get with the times faggot

>Spelling 'MAC' as an acronym, several times
>Pretending to be retarded

>not spelling it MAC
I don't even use those piles of crap why should I care what the right way of spelling them is?

>Why should I care about how uninformed I am about basic technology, I don't want to use said technology anyway.

Why is this always the argument when Mac haters get btfo?

Ironic that in the *CURRENT YEAR* an Apple fan would use a derogatory term towards homosexuals.

but Mac is a PC, just not a very good one

Today's hipster uses Free/Net/OpenBSD.

>apple
>basic technology
Retard

But every windows computer have mac inside
*checkmate atheists*

>tfw fixed my mac but apple says when you fix a mac it becomes a pc

I could install osx theme to look like a normie

Already have removed the dell logo and have the back covered with a dbrand skin on my xps

> hey user, what is that awesome macbook you have with the carbon fiber and no bezels? Is that the new 2017 one?

>He doesn't run OS X on his own PC hardware and dual boot with separate drives
I'm pretty much a macfag at this point but I love building systems too much to buy anything prebuilt, especially at those prices.

MAC address
Mac
Get it right cuck.