Since Sup Forums seems to know it all about battlestations, I thought this might be a good thing to try

Since Sup Forums seems to know it all about battlestations, I thought this might be a good thing to try.

Recently moved in with friends. This is my room. The biggest one, but also the one with the WORST layout.

green are doors (top to hallway, bottom to bathroom) blue are windows, red is a sliding door closet.

The pink thing is about the size of a one person bed.

How do I set this up for maximum comfy.

I require some storage space, a desk (laptop, desktop coming next month), bed, and TV.

Thats a really small room...

Does the room have a nice view? Really, it all depends on if you want a nice view from desk or bed.

Some measurements would help.

I'll find a tape measure

7.7ft x 13.45ft

Honestly, I'd rather have no view. I do have blackout roller courtains, but still... glare when in the computer.

That's the BIGGEST room? jeez.

Just add more shelving as needed for your figurine collection

This desu. But move the shelf to the opposite wall

red is desk. Green is storage. Put the tv on the edge of the desk.

user, i have some bad news for you
i think you might be colorblind

Put bed on stilts and set up battlestation underneath. This is the best way to save space in a small bedroom. If you have low ceilings the stilts only have to raise the bed high enough to sit comfortably underneath. If stilts don't work well with your bed frame a platform could be necessary.

I am.

also, maybe a bedstation like this one would work for you.

The downside to a bed on stilts is you can't get up on your knees unless the ceiling is really high, and the bed can get creaky unless the foundation is rock-solid.

>get up on your knees
Not sure what you mean here.

I did this with a low ceiling once. Only way to climb up was the bracing on the foot of the bed (like a bunk bed with no lower bunk) which was so close to the ceiling that I had to eel over the top edge on my belly. If I wasn't careful about rolling over I'd crack my elbows.

Often times, there is not enough clearance to be "standing" on your knees on a raised bed, or even to be on one's hands and knees.

Ah, that's true. Don't know why you'd need to.

Nah, I've got a gf and I like aesthetically pleasing things. I'd have to spend way more than what I can to get a bed setup like that, that is actually useful and hides away

just have it all /hangingfromtheceiling/

Lumber is cheap user.

bumperino

>
my room a shit

Disassemble the sliding doors and build a wide battle station desk in the now former closet with some shelving if applicable, Ikea should have all the parts you need. Rotate the bed 90 deg and place it against the top wall and get rolling under the bed storage boxes for rest of your shit. Shallow chest of drawers next to bed. Wall mount the TV.

literally cringed at that