Take a fucking shower Sup Forums

As I go through my Cisco classes and various other IT prereqs I've noticed a common trend:

A majority of my classmates either have severe autism, don't shower, or a combination of the two.

What is it about IT that makes people think being 200lbs overweight with a long greasy ponytail is acceptable outside the house?

NUOOO DELETE THIS POST

YOU ALREADY BULLY US IN REAL LIFE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT

fucking lol

And brush your teeth.

It's not just IT. Nerds of all varieties are just smelly in general. Have you ever been to any convention geared towards nerdy interests? Every now and again, you'll walk through a miasma of BO that just about knocks you off your feet. I have no idea what that's all about. Showers are nice and deodorant isn't exactly expensive.

I imagine what you're describing to be at events like Dreamhack. If that place had a dehumidifier you could make Neckbeard cologne.

Fucking normalfag.

so many people at my college don't brush their teeth, so i offer them gum as a good gesture when is actuality i don't want to die from their breath.

OP here, I actually only brush my teeth once or twice a week. I do chew gum though.

1] We come home very mentally exhausted.
2] Nobody fucking loves us.
3] Aforementioned reason motivates us to not give a single fuck

Hyperhidrosis sucks, i shower twice daily and apply strong antiperspirant but rest in pits.

Then explain the autism

I'm going to say the obvious. used to suffer from bad BO despite

>showering
>using deodorant
>occasional body spray
>clean clothes

would still smell like ass as soon as it got remotely hot, or I had to do something physical. then I started dieting/exercising and the problem gradually went away.

the problem was being fat. you cannot be fat and not smell. lose weight.

Nobody loves you because you have autism and never shower.

This. It's shit diet. Ask a ninja what their diet is.

Do you think anime fags have the mentality to shower?

Rice and suffering.

It's the number one thing I hate at my job. They do it for different reasons, some are just lazy overgrown manchildren that simply never really understood that showering every day and using deodorant is part of appropriate human behaviour. Some think that hygiene is for the ladies and men just don't need that as everybody knows that sweaty balls smell amazing. Some people are just so fat that they can't take care of all their surface area and eventually some sweaty pit starts to smell. Sometimes they are aware of it, sometimes they are not.

Either way, I fucking hate it. You can't even make subtle remarks as their incapability to understand subtleties is mostly the reason why they ended up this way. No idea what's apparently so fucking hard about it, it's literally doing three things every day and that's it.

People think rice is good for you or a good diet food for some reason. It's not. Especially white rice. It's all carbs, no other nutrients, and has a very high glycemic index. It's not a good food for health or weight loss. Brown rice is better, but still not great.

>Have a smart /tg/ friend at work.
>I can smell his fucking breath from a mile away.

What the fuck. Why do some people just let themselves go like that.

Did you learn that in paleo 101?

It's all about portion control. Sumo wrestlers eat rice. And super fat. They also eat 6 times the amount of food in a day a normal person eats.

A Japanese person might have a scoop of rice or noodles with what ever else they are having each meal.

It's very difficult to do such things if they have problems with mental health like schizophrenia. It sounds easy but it isn't.

No. The paleo diet is retarded, but that doesn't mean that all carbs are good, either. White rice is a processed seed stripped down to the starchy endosperm. It's all starch. It has a lot of energy packed into a small package, but no other nutrients and is very quickly converted into simple sugars. It's not good for you.

I mean, portion control is important, but a dense package of calories that doesn't contain other nutrients isn't a good start. You could also lose weight by drinking 1/2 can of red bull a day and not eating anything else. That doesn't make red bull a health food.

kek

As I go through my Social Studies classes and various other social studies prereqs I've noticed a common trend:

A majority of my classmates either have severe cuckold, don't have girlfriends, or a combination of the two.

What is it about Social class that makes people think being 50lbs underweight with a long green greasy ponytail is acceptable outside the safe space?

>nerds are smelly
>indians are smelly
really makes you think

And then you have gypsies...

It's like I'm on facebook. Jesus, fuck off.

How can you be a cuck if you have no gf?

You gave her away to the bull?

I only shower when I get a verbal complaint.

It's your fault being quiet beta-fag.

Sometimes it's just parental abuse

I was not taught proper hygiene or normal human behaviour

He might brush his teeth but not scrape his tongue or floss well. Just make up some story about how you tried out a tongue scraper and your breath no longer stinks when you breathe into the mirror in the morning. Since you're such a fucking loser who can't tell your "friend" directly, just breathe into your hand and smell it periodically and somewhat noticeably so that your friend asks what the fuck you're doing acting like such a faggot. Alternatively, you can man up and tell him directly. Just have some gay makeup buttsex with him afterwards so that he knows you guys are still "friends."

What would a good diet be then?

You had me at "surface area"...
LOL'd hard and deep...

I scrolled through his abominably bad twitter feed to find this, but nothing. I really wanted it to be real.

>I was not taught proper hygiene or normal human behaviour
I was neither, but I was smart to learn during a rough patch in high school. I actually thought about what people were saying about me instead of just blaming everyone else for my mistakes.

Takes too much time for me, between showering and brushing teeth it's at least an hour lost. That's because I know some people just let water run through them and call it a shower, I thoroughly and double clean myself with a sponge scrubbing hard. Same with brushing teeth. Plus I have shitty hair that looks like a broom when it dries and ive tried everything to fix it without luck.

If you would actually bully people for this, in person, they'd change their behavior.

according who whom or what ?

Don't mistake what I'm saying, I've learnt how to function as a person (mostly)

But that leaves marks. Even today my parents haven't learnt how to be humans and ignore what I tell them

>pls do this so I am not bothered by you.
I rarely shower, but I do wash my hair. I am NOT going to waste an hour of my time every fucking day just so other people feel better around me, you fucking normie trash.

t. butthurt fat degenerate

I'm not fat hun as a matter of fact I'm underweight. I brush my teeth daily and people never made a remark about my smell. But I'll never go out of my way to please some failed chad like you

>I'm more important than everyone else and everybody has to tolerate my shit!
You sound like a woman man. It takes ten minutes every day.

Showering takes me 15 minutes, and I basically lather and rinse off twice.

If you're really in a rush just washing your pits, ass and balls shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

>waste an hour of my time

>he showers for an hour
>tfw you are so fat it takes an hour to wash your massive surface area

Yes, I shower at least once a day in the summer

It takes me about 2 minutes, I use only cold water

I knew a person with breath that could knock out a horse and he had never used a computer in his life. I had to give him a lift home sometimes with my head stuck out the window all the way back. Another guy I knew had eye watering BO like nothing other. I went into his dorm and almost fainted. He was doing the CS course but really wasn't a nerd in anyway, just a dirty fucker that never washed. Some people just don't care or realise.

There are two sysadmins at my job who are full aesthetic, work out together every day, and I honestly think they might fuck, but that's beyond the point.

Not all of them are like that.