2016 H1B Visa Reports: Top 100 H1B Visa Sponsors:

2016 H1B Visa Reports: Top 100 H1B Visa Sponsors:

myvisajobs.com/Reports/2016-H1B-Visa-Sponsor.aspx

The top 2 are designated:
1 Infosys 33,289 $79,201
2 Tata Consultancy Services 16,553 $69,648

The system is LITERALLY RIGGED to make sure american tech companies can't poach real talent and they're all given to CHEAP PAJEETS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81y1cbdU6Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so glad I live in a xenophobic former-commie shithole with 99% white population.

its not even about skin color dude, the united states, and europe for that matter, have good companies to work for, some indians should get a visa because to be fair they deserve it if they're talented, but for every legit indian there's a million dumb pajeets that work for cheap, and the american system is designed to cockblock the talented one and bring all the cheap shits

Just a matter of time before machine intelligence replaces pajeets and all the top tier jobs are left for natives

This. You can find extremely talented people in India. Top 1% cream of the crop type developers.

You can also find a lot of extremely cheap developers in India. People who will work for $5k/year.

The groups do not overlap at all.

we usually quote very low numbers as examples of pajeet salaries and the fun part is that in offshore their salaries are actually much lower than that, like $1k a year or something like that, seriously, look it up

>never heard of Infosys
>look it up
>homepage is "CREATING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE"
>no white people in image

kek

I want visa reform who do I vote for?

trump obviously

Trump

>its not even about skin color dude
Then why does it matter? What's the difference between you and Pajeet? If you aren't racist then you shouldn't care if ten billion people are imported to the US to work for whatever they'll accept.

The rest of the world outside Lilly white bubbles like the US and Europe accept the notion that they'll only persist as a subspecies by continuing to privilege their own people over others. If you've decided that's problematic then you should embrace being excluded.

Surely hiring all of them has affected some companies right? Or are there just enough good enough ones that offset the losses?

Might as well start boycotting these companies.

You should vote for Clinton and stop trying to prevent others from getting jobs they are qualified for you fucking racist.

Who gave white people the right to say "no," to foreigners who want to work in the US? That is 20th century xenophobia. If nobody wants to hire white people then nobody is going to hire white people. That's your problem, not India's.

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD RACISTS!

>How does microeconomics work?

If you are Amerifat or Yuropoor and you aren't a "consultant" beyond entry level then you wouldn't be worth more or less then the Indian being imported.

But if Intel is laying off 14,000 workers, while filing for 12,000 H1Bs it doesn't take a genius to see that the system is being abused.

It's not about race. It's about protecting American workers.

>But if Intel is laying off 14,000 workers, while filing for 12,000 H1Bs it doesn't take a genius to see that the system is being abused.

So what? If Intel thinks Indians are better workers than Americans then they should be free to hire Indians.

>It's about protecting American workers.

Why? We live in a global economy. If Americans are bad employees and employers want to support Indians instead, they are free to do so by the current laws. Nobody is going to change that, not even Racist Trump.

I don't even know what "American," means though. If you come to America, you are an American. Citizenship is not requisite to do anything besides vote.

Not even Indians think that.

Hahahahaha....

I almost took the bait...

It's selfish. I want a job, at that pay level, and Infosys/Tata are providing my competition. Why should I vote against my own interest?

Yes we do.

Competent, hard working Indians.

Not you.

It's racist to vote against the interests of other people. You can vote for yourself, but that makes you a racist.

Fuck off Pajeet.

How do you know anything about my competency or work ethic?

Not buying it, shitskin.

I am not going anywhere. I have a job in America and I intend to keep it.

I'm not voting for my race I'm voting for myself. People vote against my interests all the time, are they racists?

You had better find more ways to act than calling me racist names. You will not have a job ever when our visas are no longer limited.

>>>/louis rossman on trump/

Voting for yourself is voting for people like you, your race, and for whites it is considered racist. I did not make up your kabuki political language, but that is what I understand from your media. You are expected to support me working in your country. Otherwise you are a racist person.

>The system is LITERALLY RIGGED
Yes that's true. Therefore you can't really blame the companies hiring them. They're playing the game by the rules.

Because you're posting in Sup Forums.

I'd rather just call you racist names because you really don't deserve better.

Great! I hope you become an American citizen that can be fired and replaced by an H1B like the rest of us.

>mfw im an indian wage slave and proud

lol at least when we were british slaves we hated it

Get a load of this guy, a real race to the bottom.

>> IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, WORK FOR A 1/3 OF A LIVING WAGE LIKE THE INDIANS DO

>muh living wage
I guess all those lazy fucks need to have their smart phones to live.

Literally what?

What the fuck is so hard to understand? What do you think a living wage is?

Of course you do, because if you lose it or look for another one they'll send you back to India. You're not the winner in this equation, so enjoy indentured servitude.

First off I'm a europoor so it's not even my problem, just came across this on hackernews.

You assume that immigrants are inferior and cheap and didn't even get my point. With a H1B reform, the US could actually poach other countries good engineers instead of bringing in cheap labor.

The difference between Pajeet and me is skill, because they have it harder to be up to par (worse universities, worse companies). However it'd be delusional to think that there are no smart indians, and if a country can choose between bringing the smart ones and the shitters and chooses the shitters they're either fucking dumb or just want slaves (it's deliberate as I said since H1B is rigged).

Look pajeet, what Trump wants to do will actually help Indians that deserve a visa, because the shitters on sweatshops won't take their spots anymore, so if you're a good programmer and want to go to the states you should actually want him to win. And if you're a shitty ""engineer"" wanting to work for cheap you deserve to starve anyway.

They aren't hiring good workers, it's rigged in favor of cheap labor, what's so hard to understand

idk if you're the same guy but if you're serious you're a cheap shit with no dignity

>idk if you're the same guy but if you're serious you're a cheap shit with no dignity
>dignity means we're not allowed to work at competitive wages
15 dollar minimum wage now, also stop companies from moving out of the country and stop them from getting cheaper labor too. If people want to work for less than 15 dollars an hour then they should just move to China or Mexico, because we have dignity and stuff.

Look, its kinda dumb that people assumes immigrants have to be cheap shit, they could poach the best from around the world if they prioritized by salary, and tcs, infosys and shit like that would get btfo.

You mistake being a good professional with being cheap and not even indians think that.

Wrong.

youtu.be/81y1cbdU6Po

>assumes immigrants have to be cheap shit
Every product that's ever been outsourced to India is fucking garbage. It's garbage because they're fucking shit.
>dur they all graduate
You have pictures of the dumb cunts climbing up buildings to cheat through exams.
>h1b brings the best poos over
No, it's the same fucking shit. Fucking trash workers. I don't want to talk to a barely understandable "John" from Windows that can barely fucking read a troubleshooting script to me when the fucking plant is burning down.

that's how it is now, sure. but there have to be smart indians, what if they brought only those and left the dumb ones to rot in india? if the minimum salary for h1b was, lets say, 120k$ a year (without bonuses), it could be like that

Every time I see this happening on Sup Forums I'm going to post this image. Soon everyone will know the name of the backwards way of thinking liberals use.

>if the minimum salary for h1b was, lets say, 120k$ a year (without bonuses),
Then what the fuck is the point of a h1b? A h1b is ONLY used by these tech companies for cheap, shit labor because Ameritards go to college and won't settle for a minimum wage CS position.

>They aren't hiring good workers, it's rigged in favor of cheap labor, what's so hard to understand

Then how come companies aren't hurting from shitty workers? This has been going on for decades. Are we just not seeing the ramifications because companies are hiding it? Are Indians getting better at coding?

>Are Indians getting better at coding?
Bugs? What bugs? I don't see any error messages!

You still don't get it guys, h1b is supposed to be intended to bring skilled workers in order to make local companies stronger. Using it for cheap labor is actually a violation made possible by the current retarded rules.

Apple is 136k, Facebook above 140k, Google 127k, Microsoft is above 120k.. Those are using it right.

This. Indians who are able to earn that much by skill should have an easy time getting H1b (as with any other nationality). Pajeets who are codemonkeys and are abusing the H1B system by sneaking in trash developers shouldn't.

Since when is being racist wrong?

kek

>implying that happens to Indians
We know how to network.

idk all the network admins here are old white guys

>race to the bottom
Your race seems intent upon hiring our race to do your work. I assumes there is a reason your government would like Indians like me to work instead of you. Perhaps you are an inferior race?

Enjoy having no job at all. I have a large and happy family on my "indentured servitude," salary. You are a childless white idiot who has no future and no country. I pity you.

You are no the arbiter of who has the proper amount of skill to immigrate. The government in your countries is very clear that they want as many people from outside to come in as possible regardless of their skills. You are racist according to your own governments if you believe otherwise. Why do you argue with this when it is so obviously true?

You do not have dignity. You are cowards and I am glad to take your jobs away from your people.

What does this wording matter to you? Your government uses these meanings and they are widely accepted. Employers and governments wish more of us to live and employ ourselves in your country. Accept this fact because it is not to change.

Not for long.

dumb pajeet... first off, where i live its actually works based on a minimum salary and guess what it works, i only posted this about h1b because i saw it on hackernews

only so many indians can work in the united states, im saying they should choose the best instead of doing a retarded lottery. i dont decide the minimum skill to immigrate, im saying the most skilled among the ones who want to immigrate should be chosen, the cheap shit can stay at home

Your government and people have decided that. I do not know what your racism means aside from that you are not permitted to criticize immigration policies. You are permitted only to advocate for me and others to come into your nation and your economy. In India this is not how people believe.

I'm happy to take jobs at a lower wage than the people I'm replacing because I know I'm worthless and its amazing they'll pay me this much.

>esr
>intellectual reference
lel

This lottery is going away soon and we will be able to immigrate as we like for work. Have you not listened to your governments? All of your parties support this.

My government and people stated, on multiple occasions, that anyone but our race is subhuman and has to be treated as such. And we do.

Why is this wrong?

Where my MAGA bros at?

Let's collectively tell Pajeet he has to go back with our votes this Nov! MAGA!

Your government has not said this in centuries. You are mistaken. I do not know how your people arrived at the current ideology but I do enjoy the benefits of it.

Mr. Trump is not going to change anything with respect to this issue. Both of your government's parties are supportive of increased visa reform and greater immigration policy. Both of your governments parties agree that his positions are racist.

lol

>You are permitted only to advocate for me and others to come into your nation and your economy.
Fuck you for being right.

My government states it pretty regularly. They have literally said it last year during all the knife attacks.
We even had a forced sterilization program for the freeloading fucks.

Such is life in Israel.

Your government is unique. Jewish people are the only westerners permitted to behave this way. That is why Indians move to America and Europe instead.

We should put a gender quota in place for H1B hires. It sounds like some stupid progressive shit but think about it: Indian women are better programmers than white women and if they're here by themselves they're likely to be the adventurous type.

>being proud of genocide
>being proud of an apartheid state
French Jew here. You should stop making us all look badly.

Indian women are modest. They would not travel to your country unaccompanied.

I doubt you are a jew at all. And even if you are you are of the liberal western kind, if you are, stay away from Israel or Jewish affairs in general.

Every sane Jew thinks that we should just burn all the surrounding areas to the ground with everything inside.

I'm Catholic and I like the sound of this. Can I move to Israel?

Jews only. That's kind of the whole point of Israel.

How do I convert?

nice try you dirty arab
go back to calais and light some more fires

>designated
I see what you did there.

You don't moron. Jewish is a race with a religion, not something you convert to. You can convert but you are not permitted to make aliyah.

lol

>he doesn't know

WTF is this shit?

Go and do not come back.

Does the truth hurt, m8? We aren't the nice abused people from the movies.

Nice trips Juden

(You) this whole thread since it's about a political issue.

>look at these Indians undercutting hardworking white men by accepting slave tier wages of $80,000 a year
>how fucking awful! They are stealing all our jobs! A real American just won't work for that amount of pitiful pay!

I don't see what's being debated here. People want jobs, people get jobs, people come from all over the world to where the jobs are. Such is life. Not much you can do about it.

Everyone knows there are countries that won't allow immigration, but they are largely poor and backward countries with extreme xenophobic problems. For example, Israel or Japan. Those countries have very weak economies because of this and their population shrinking. Given enough time going by they'll be irrelevant to the global economy.

>FUCK THOSE POO IN THE LOOS UNDERBIDDING HONEST WHITE AMERICANS
>80K A YEAR IS NOT A LIVING WAGE
t. unemployed basement dweller

>poor and backward
>Israel or Japan
lolling here
>Those countries have very weak economies because of this and their population shrinking
Israel is literally going to rule the world by 2030.