Mfw hd6000 aged even worse than kepler

>mfw hd6000 aged even worse than kepler

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3vefiz/attention_to_all_low_endamd_graphics_users_new/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think you know what a graphics gpu is

>graphics graphics processing unit
there's more to a graphics card than a GPU, dumbass

Yeah, like video vram

I have a 6850 and I think it has aged quite well on Linux with the free/open-source graphic drivers.

I play CSGO at around 150-250 fps

Pretty much r7 250x tier performance then

>an older architecture is worse than a newer one

wow

I can still use my 6950 to play most games I think it aged wonderfully best gpu ive owned.

you are retarded, 6000 series performs way better than fermi today

>AMDpoors jumping right in to justify their purchase
Every time.

I'm sure it is with those stellar driver updates from AMD

m.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3vefiz/attention_to_all_low_endamd_graphics_users_new/

Kek

You think that's bad go have a look at my old GTX5200 its laughable.

Pretty sure op means because of the whole gimping meme with kepler

>HD 6850
>r7 250x tier performance
i have an antique HD 6750 (released as the HD 5750 way back in 2009).
Got it for a whopping €80 at the time.
8 years down the road and AMD still offers the same performance in that price bracket.
R7 250 perhaps? Same price as that ancient HD 5750 back then. Same performance as well. Same power consumption too.
Next year we'll get the RX 460 perhaps.
A marginal upgrade at best. An expensive sidegrade at worst.

fuck off stupid nigger fuck you nigger don't tell me what to do fuck you nigger

If this is intentional it is a pretty dick move.

One thing is not doing driver optimaztion for new games, another thing is actually gimping performance.

AMD's site clearly labels it as a one-off beta driver designed to let people play around with the new Crimson software on older cards, and that it will receive no support or performance updates. Anybody who installed a beta driver with that kind of clear warning attached expecting great performance is a retard. And you have to go and explicitly seek it out on their site, so AMD aren't "gimping performance" for anybody, because anybody with half a brain would be using Catalyst 15.7.1, the last stable driver to support the 6000 series.

Spent €120-130 on a 6870 in 2012, still runs most games. It's 6 year old architecture by now, senpai, of course it leaves a lot to be desired now.

You shouldn't expect a significant performance loss. Especially when the resolved issues list is:

82050] Star Wars™: Battlefront - Snow flickers in a few locations in the game[82240] Star Wars™: Battlefront - Sky rendering may be broken in some game locations[82645] Fallout 4 - The compass may flicker during gameplay on AMD Radeon R9 390 series products. We continue to investigate the issue with AMD Radeon R9 290 and AMD Radeon R9 295X2 series products[82667] Star Wars™: Battlefront - Shadowy textures are visible around hills/structures/caves[81890] Just Cause 3 - Texture corruption may be experienced during gameplay[54874] Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Poor AMD Crossfire™ performance may be experienced[82338] The driver installation may fail while installing the ACP component[82426] The font size in Chinese language installations may be too small[82438] The label range values in some AMD Freesync™ installations may be incorrect[82536] The Radeon Settings dropbox does not close when it is clicked on a second time[82603] The AMD Overdrive™ fan settings is always set to ON after first edit on reboot. Please remember to click Reset on the AMD Overdrive page after installing this driver[82586] Language shows up as Chinese Simplified when Chinese Traditional is selected in Windows® 7[82656]Radeon Settingscrashes on the Display tab when cloning a display via HDMI on some notebooks[82671] AMD Overdrive fan speed is reset to Manual on exiting from a 3D game or application[82766] Radeon Settings does not get upgraded in some install scenarios[82691] AMD Overdrive cannot revert to default settings in some situations.

That means they're fixing shit in drivers and optimising performance, not just slapping a new ui on older drivers.

Fuck AMD.

How about people who bought 6970?

Wtf are you talking about the 460 is already out

What's xfx's reputation like?

Good enough

Bit more on that, I hear that their customer support along with Powercolor are balls.

Only experience was an xfx hd5770 that still works great so I've never had to contact customer support

For £242 doesn't sound too bad.

I would have gotten a Sapphire but the noise doesn't sound so good.

It's looking like I'll spring for the MSI though.