Speccy

Should I be worried?

Also general speccy thread

>Should I be worried?
Yes, you're using botnet 10, aka it's using you to make money for microsoft

Is this a custom built pc or did you aquire a slave labor machine?

Check your cooling equipment dude, I think the thermal paste may be nonexistant or the fan/heatsink is crapping out.

yeah, i use the stock amd cooler and the motherboard has a black cirlcle near the cpu and i think its a burn so ill upgrade but im a poorfag

waiting to get my 1080 next week

>being this new

>8.1

>board is called PRO-GAMER
Better than 10

Elaborate please.

Speccy can't handle AMD temperature sensors
Use hwmonitor or AIDA64

Speccy can't handle anything really.
HWiNFO64 is the most accurate program I've seen so far.

Almost the same

I would discard that pc and just save the parts. Build yourself a custom one when you get a job and you can use the hd for backup.

IDK how youre not running windows 95 on that. lol

windows 10 works pretty good desu, doesnt lag at all
Just werks

IDK about amd but over the course of previous years, Ive yet to see and difference between speecy's readings and other "recommended" software.

Speccy is fine, unless theres ligitimately a bug with the reading of AMD cpus

Do you even know what a lag is, retard

well you fucking faggot, it doesnt freeze at all

Dude get a hyper 212 Evo, it's around $30 and will save your shit. The stockids cooler on the first cards are shit except Probs the new wraith cooler.

you seem to care more about the name than i do

Using Windows 10, trying to make windows great again'

No need to worry as long as you have a sprinkler system in your home

I don't, why?

Running Spyware vs. 10. I have nothing to hide

AMD processor, seems pretty standard.

On a serious note, clean up your computer, switch thermal paste.

>ram running at 600mhz
kill me

Just doing setup for a new Windows 8.1 installation, havent even restarted since installing the gpu drivers yet
will do so after all the directx stuff is in

my baby

Guys is this the new Windows 10 discussion thread?

>running windows outside a vm

get out.

notification area cancer edition

How's the RX 480?

I had a Fx 4100, shit ran cool as with the stock fan even overclocked either dunno what the fuck you done to it to get it that hot

Don't mind me, running Battlefront 1080p/ultra/60fps as usual.

New build, new life

Great setup. My m8 has the same setup and he's extremely pleased. The i5-6500 is a well-round and good chip.

Who /waiting for 590/ here?

>Great setup. My m8 has the same setup and he's extremely pleased. The i5-6500 is a well-round and good chip.
Thank you. I like the CPU, it works great. Most games I play are quite old and not very well optimized, however the CPU drives them well. It never goes beyond 45 C degrees at 50% usage and can run my games at around 110-150 fps. GPU is also very good, but I don't think that I'm using it its potential, since the GPU usage is very low in all my games. Maybe I should try playing more recent games.

Dell "gaymen" laptop

Why is everyone's 6700K so cool and mine is so hot!

I only have it @4.2 and with a H60.

probably didnt seat your cooler correctly, or you left on the plastic protective cover or something equally stupid and retarded causing your temps to be higher than normal.

Where is the plastic protective cover?

Usually on the copper face of the heatsink that touches the CPU die in order to protect the heatsink surface from getting dirty before installation.

I took that off it was a big hard piece I'm not that stupid. Only plastic I left on was a film on the logo of the cooler.

I have reseated it twice because I touched the CPU the first time with the cooler so messed up the pre-applied paste then the second time I put too much paste but changing that got it down about 10C.

Then make sure your pump is running i guess, unless your room is around 40c air temp you should be getting at most mid 40's at idle, and if your room temp is low enough it should easily idle in the 30s.

Pretty sure it is as I can feel it vibrating in the tubes and my computer sees it as running at 4200+ RPM which it should be.

Only thing I can think I did wrong is that my case has a big 180mm fan at the front which blows air through the case but I put the radiator fan for the H60 on so that it is pushing air from outside the back of the case towards the radiator.

Could that be making temps rise because the fan is keeping hotter air in the case so it would be better to have the fan the other way round?

you need an exhaust fan in the back, you should only be doing air intake from the front/bottom, exhaust out the top/back.

So should this fan be facing in to the case?

Forgot img

depends where it is mounted.

Like I said, airflow in from the front/bottom, airflow out from the top/back.

SPECCY IS NOT A TEMPERATURE MONITORING PROGRAMME

Seriously, speccy never gets AMD temperatures right.

I wouldn't say never, but it certainly doesn't always get AMD temps right, if you check with other temp specific programs that are made for checking temps and it correlates, you may need to be concerned.

But yea for the most part speccy is just shit.

>amdrone detected
Yeah keep telling that yourself

It's not related to Speccy, but could you guys recommend me a good free program to monitor and change fan speed and monitor temperatures?

I have it so it looks exactly like this but the fan is mounted on the inside.

If it's in the rear of the case you want it blowing air outward, intake from the front, out from the back.

I have no idea which way it is blowing based on your picture, stick your hand in front of it and figure it out for yourself.

>I wouldn't say never, but it certainly doesn't always get AMD temps right
Okay then, let me qualify that statement. Speccy literally never gets any post 10k AMD CPU temperatures right. It's always, ALWAYS way off the mark with both the FX and A series.
>Software has a known bug
>Someone must be an AMdrone for pointing out the bug
Yeah, sure.

I don't think it reads it right at all
I have a budget amd system with a fx 6300 (forget if its 6350 or just 6300, who cares), with a hyper 212. Speccy reads it as being 17 degrees. I know for a fact its not simply because the ambient temp is more around 22 degrees, if not warmer

wtf storage?

r8 my station
i think 6 or a 8gb might help

9.4 TB?
What the hell? for what purpose

How are those 32 GB doing? 4 x 8 ? I'm getting a 5820K Bundle next week and wonder it it does OC+32 GB DDR4-3200
i ordered the corsair lpx

5tb of anime, 1tb for movies, some for backups the rest are unused.

I have mine at 4.4GHz daily but can get 4.7GHz stable, and yes it is 4x8GB DDR4 3200MHz.

>Saving anime

Honestly i don't understand why do people do this shit.

>9.4 TB
>17.75TB

anyone have the guy with a 300C cpu temp.?

Mine is at 4.7, but custom loop.

This is me

How is your loop cooling your CPU to cooler than the air going into it? unless you're using something to cool your air temps to under 17c (62f), in which case i'd like to see your setup.

My AC stays at 70-72 in the house.
360 + 120 Rad, I've always had sub 20 temps on my loops.

Pic attached.

It's kind of low end, but it does what I need it to. Plays DOOM on medium for less than $500, so it's plenty of power for 1080p!

5tb of anime? fuck off weeb fag, do the world a favor and kill yourself

>5tb of anime
Patrician

>Patrician
What are you storing?

r8

Same old debate of streaming vs. downloading. It's just a preference of mine.
Na
Thanks, kind user.

> anime
Kissanime.com exists for a reason.

I never said that downloading anime was bad on the other hand actually saving shit that one already watched and never are going to watch again is just a pointless and autistic to do tbqh.

How does your radiator cool the water colder than the air you're using to cool it...?

You have a valid point.