How do you get your computer fixed when you have a ton of pirated shit on it?

I've had a problem with my computer for over a year and I've been delaying getting it fixed because of this.

I have many thousands of dollars of pirated things and I'm afraid he'd see it and report it per rules.

I made the mistake of getting an iMac a few years ago and there's a mysterious hardware defect. I don't trust myself to open it, 99% chance I'd break it.

Obviously the only real problem is that I got a mac, but answer this as a hypothetical. If you had some problem that you couldn't fix without replacing every part one by one and for some reason couldn't back up your hdd / take it out, what would you do?

I'd save as many files as I'd see fit, wipe the rest, turn in for repairs

Just delete them from your drive, duh. You can always copy them back from your backup.

You do have a backup, right?

How about buying licenses for your softwares instead of being a nigger?

Quit being a pussy and open up the computer, Google how to replace iMac hard drive

I doubt they would care. They don't make any money reporting their customers to the authorities.

Or get a second hard drive and transfer it to that.

Or just try to fix it yourself and learn something in the process.

Put all of it on another drive?

>Nigger
>Tripfag

Not everyone lives in a first world country. I can't afford shit with my 600€ sallary

If you can't afford software, why did you buy a Mac?

I'm not OP.

I worked at the Apple Store for over a year.

No one cares about piratred shit. No one will even boot your OS. We are taught to boot special images that reside on Apple's servers.

In short, you're worrying over fucking nothing. Apple has a very strict privacy policy when it comes to customer data.

Just fucking get them to fix your computer.

>he pays for stuff he can get free
Congrats on being inferior

lol

You have to be 18+ to be on this site :^)

Are you retarded, you boozenoggle

ummm, how is that relevant to this thread?

if you're browsing here you should know how to google or already know what you're doing

fix it yourself, or why not just put together your own computer?

if you really have to send it in, back up everything you're acquired over the years to an external drive, delete it from the mac, then take it in to shop

but honestly you should really do it yourself

You are here, therefore that is on topic. Now go ask mommy to prepare your chocolate milk.

I've been 18+ for over 11 years.
Also I don't even like chocolate milk.

>hurr why are you breaking rules and downloading stuff without paying
>breaks Sup Forums rules and browses the site while underage
Hypocrite
>lies on the Internet

>>lies on the Internet

>Mac
Found your problem.

i used to wonder about this. when i was 13.

youre a fucking lunatic

I am gay

This

AHHAHAHAHH

>not posting a pic with timestamp
That's not you until you prove otherwise.

>>Tripfag
He is a name fag, and so are you. Learn the difference newfie

/thread

>for some reason couldn't back up your hdd
That hypothetical situation would never happen.
Go buy a fucking drive.

I am over 18...

fat neckbeard
how apropriate

Fuck you. I'm the gayest of all.

JORDAN
O
R
D
A
N

man up, buy some suction cups and look at the ifixit guide for your model m8.

the face of Sup Forums
the irony is striking

how does it feel being this new?

1. Nobody gives a shit. Even if they see that you have some pirated shit on your computer, do you honestly think they would fuck their customers over like that? They fucking wouldn't.

2. Who the fuck doesn't encrypt their shit in 2016? Plus, it's a fucking iMac, it's ridiculously simple to encrypt your drive using FileVault. I think it's even on by default.