Seeking devs/coders for text based MMO

As the title says, I'm looking for coders and website programmers for volunteer positions in a text based MMORPG I'm planning to start. If you're interested, please send an email with your skills and experience(if any) to [email protected].

If you don't have any coding skills, but you're still interested in helping, feel free to email me with how you think you could contribute.

Pic unrelated.

>text based mmorpg

what are your offerings and skills in all of this?

>text based mmorpg
top kek there are plenty of MUDs online these days no need to make another.

I have no idea why you need a coder for this and not just using several thousand versions that already exist for you to modify.

He'll bring synergy-based empowerment skills.

Lol nigga just get a 3d engine

Bump.

You. Sir. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot.

sure op sentya a mail

>I'm an idea guy and I want free labor because I don't know how to implement my ideas myself

Fucking kill yourself

>DUDE HOW DO I PRINT HELLO WORLD, LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED CODERS TO TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE!

kek

>text based MMORPG

This is the kind of game that in the current age you can make yourself from scratch in your laptop, if you need staff it's because you don't know shit. Also it's not as if anyone wanted to play that kind of game anymore, you should've had this idea 35 years ago and it might have worked.

Somebody made a text based FPS shooter MMO a couple years ago.

Was kind of fun.

sent

I'll make the logo

The MUD died decades ago, OP.
Try something else.

>text-based mmorpg

There's a reason nobody plays MUDs anymore, dude.

Sup Forums will be happy to mock up names and logos for you all day long.

If you actually want Sup Forums to work for you for free, make the game interesting or promising to begin with, host a repo on github/gitlab, let us know about it, and you will get some contributors.

What languages are you looking for?

How, if you don't mind me asking?

English.

10/10

Not him.
Printing text to a screen is literally the first thing you do when learning to program.

So all you would need to learn is 10 minutes of programming lessons and how to program networking in the game