What's the verdict on the Apple Watch?

What's the verdict on the Apple Watch?

Success or failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask how many they sold and we will know.

like every single applel product - failure, waste of resources, cancer.
kys

Well the guy on the image succeeded being a retard tho

For Apple, a success, since they sold shitloads of them, for what is essentially a different form of an iPod.

For the business/medium in general, failure, since it's basically useless and does what your phone already did. Everyone stopped using theirs a week after purchase.

>useless and does what your phone already did.
I don't use Apple products, but I do have a smart watch. Luddites such as yourself don't seem to understand that a smart watch is an accessory to your phone, not a replacement.

Instead of reaching my fat hands into my skinny jeans pockets trying to dig my phone out when I get a text, I can take a quick glance at my wrist to see if it's worth replying to now or if it can wait. For lots of messages, I can even reply straight from my watch saving me the trouble of getting my phone out of my pocket.

Thats your fault for having a huge phone.

>replying messages from a phone
on purpose? Why?

lmao

I just find it funny how a 3rd party case for Apple's iPod Nano looks better than an actual Apple Watch.

>since they sold shitloads of them

kek sure that's why they won't release those numbers

It doesn't really though that's just a fancy rendering.

My boss often sends me messages via SMS, and they can often be answered quickly with a yes or no

Pic is a screenshot of coffee, the app I use for sms on my watch

The real life ones look better too

If the constant price cuts are anything to go by, they're not selling very well.

Also WSJ said they sold about 3m in Q1. Seems pretty bad for how much press it got.

I've literally only seen about 5 people IRL wearing them (not counting the people at the Apple store). Whereas probably 70-80% of the people I know have iPhones. I'd say that speaks volumes on its own.

I think most people got them in some package deal when they went in to get a new phone. The sales don't even accurately reflect demand.

can you please fuck off? seriously, take the namefagging to leddit you fucking nigger

gtfo offtopic nigger

you provoked it with your namefagging, get the fuck out with your attentionwhoring faggot

>he needs an id on an anonymous image board

I know you are going to damage control because you need some way to justify namefagging on Sup Forums

Who smart watch is pretty much failed concept.

I spent $666 on it and got Applecare.
It was a huge waste of money and I'd be lucky to get $250 for it. Anyone wanna buy it off me?

$666? What did you get exactly?

Absolutely no one gives a fuck about what you have to say about anything.

Officer, she was practically begging me to rape her with those clothes she was wearing!

slit your fucking throat live on skype.. NOW

Compared to other products by other manufacturers: Not a failure

Compared to other Apple products and the hype: Total failure

In the context of technological progress: Obvious failure.

In any case: I don't think Apple is particularly happy with how this turned out.

Apple watch is dominating the market AFAIK. Probably because watches are supposed to be fashion accessories in the first place. Using those android watches would make look autistic.

IMO, just get a real watch. What are your going to use it for anyway? Look at every single notification that comes your way at all times? They are annoying af anyway, its good to keep a distance from the virtual world for some time.

fucking newfag get the fuck back to plebbit

namefags are nothing but cancer, seriously leave

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

haha nice copypasta fail, I'm not even using a tripcode

look at this edgy namefag.

Your name is the most retarded thing I have seen on this website so far.

see name please
quit copying me fuck off cunt

>quit copying me fuck off cunt
see name field

>can't come up with a good comeback
sadtbhfam
If you're trying to ruin my reputation, try harder

I want to suck cock. Passive mtf trans here

look we can share the name, it's really more a way of life than a single person's name

jordan post nudes

yeah this faggotry sure adds to the conversation

>every single applel product
It's almost like you're forgetting about the Apple II, the first iMac, the first iPod and the first iPhone

What an intelligent, insightful and thought-provoking comment!

ezpz

try somethin heh

Oh no, you've defeated me! What ever will I do now?!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Ive had a samsung gear s2 for about a year. Its not to bad. Really love the touch pay system and audio controls. Only bummer is the battery life is kinda meh

I'll keep doing this until you slit your throat in a puddle of your piss and tears...

I'd like to get the next gen watch just for the Apple Pay.

>charging a fucking watch
>inb4 I use it for so many other reasons too!
>like, making a phone call and then using my phone to talk to the other guy
>and, um... controlling music playback
>and it like, tracks my exercise activity and totally keeps it local to my machine
>uh yeah

Just get a real watch you morons. Wearable tech is a fucking meme and all you're doing is letting companies sell shit to you. Fuck off, faggots.

can swear finger face faggot get banned please.

i don't want his kind around here

>Success or failure?
how many of the premium retarded price tag have they sold?
I guess not as much as they thought.

Why would I want a watch that can only tell time?

they look the same or better mate, I had one for a few bucks from the kikestarter, was the only time I took part on that and I sold it at twice the cost after having it for like a year or so.

After Europeans are banned.

Apple only tried to appeal to /fa/ggots and hipsters with the first gen, it still has all the market share.

If they can make a second/third one and make it poppular it'll be a success.

But Apple selling styluses and wacthes is a shitty business model
for a computer company.

>for a computer company.

It's a good thing Apple is a toy company.

apple appears to be pivoting the watch to a health device. adding gps to rev b helps this.

apple is an iphone business now. majority of revenue is from iphones.

selling the pencil is actually a good business model, because the customer has to pay more for the ipad pro, plus the customer is then paying again for the pencil and keyboard. in the last quarter, ipad sales were down but average selling price was up.

I dont know why more people don't think like this. Why would anyone want more distractions.

The whole point of technology is to make our lives easier and more and more devices are finding ways of bombarding us with notifications and useless information. I saw an Oral B bluetooth toothbrush the other day for $499 that links to your smartphone to sync your brushing habits.

At least here in Australia I haven't seen many people with Apple watches.

>At least here in Australia I haven't seen many people with Apple watches.
I was in Japan for a few weeks and I noticed exactly one person with an Apple Watch, iPhones were pretty common though.

>At least here in Australia I haven't seen many people with Apple watches.
Personally, I haven't worn a watch of any kind for over 20 years. Most people I know don't either.
Apple's watch is the best-selling of all the smart watches. When you look at pic related compare the black lines because Apple didn't have a watch for the blue line time.
Most graphs online totally ignore the Apple Watch and concentrate on Android-based watches.

>fat hands
>skinny jeans
just barfed in my mouth

>literally latch your product to their wrists
>iNbreds still manage to drop it

I'm genuinely impressed

Naw, I'm connected enough, thanks. I'll continue to wear my Rolex Daytona, thanks.

when it comes to something like a watch, im not sure apple should go into that.

watches should be classic like a rolex or hublot. not a fucking apple watch thing, although the fitbit was a nice idea, a $600 fitbit isnt.

kinda like this. if you have an iphone, you go and buy a apple watch, done. on android, you have to check first, if your phone and the watch are even talking to each other and this is the point most normies stop to bother.

Why isn't the Apple Watch round?

fuc my boi pusy
i feel lyk a fag 2dai

>$600

The Apple Watch started at $350 at launch, you hyperbolic waterhead.