Ask a poorfag who just builded his first pc for the first time anything

Ask a poorfag who just builded his first pc for the first time anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/HgZZwV
pcpartpicker.com/list/kZrmr7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Favorite tv show?

why are you poor

You say you builded [sic] that. How difficult was it making all the components?

>anything

what are your specs

why did you put a mini itx in a full case

why did you only use single channel ram

i see no GPU, that is totally okay. I have found that the intel integrated graphics since around 2012 have actually been phenomenal considering where it is coming from - so what CPU are you using? do you at least have intel hd 4000?

what problems do you have in your life that caused you to be poor?

do you live alone?

do you have a job?

how frequently do you fap?

are you going to install Ubuntu? it is easy to switch to linux with ubuntu if you don't know what you're doing, and i wouldn't pay for windows or trust a pirated OS if i was poor.

MOM I NEED A FULL TOWER ATX CASE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

>No graphics card
lmaoing @ ur life

*built

How much did it cost? where are you from?

MY AIRFLOW

when are you going to sell it for food money?

Are you gonna actually answer any of these?

>builder
I think I know the reason you're poor op

>Shit build
>"Builded"
>LOL AMA

You're not special or interesting and nobody gives a fuck about your garbage PC - go post on plebbit where all the other 14 year olds hang out.

Good job! What do you plan to do with it? Will you be upgrading any of the parts? I recommend you swap out that stock cooler asap.

you better answer motherfucker, i am trained in gorilla warfare and i will send a squad to you if you don't reply before it turns 9

congratulations user. i'm proud of you and i hope you keep up the good work. what processor is that and what operating system did you put on it?

Not op, but that's matx, not mini itx

I don't watch tv
Cuz life in a 3rd world country isn't easy
>what are your specs
pcpartpicker.com/list/HgZZwV
>why did you put a mini itx in your case
Thats a matx board
>why did you only use a single channel ram
Because it was cheaper than a 4x4 pack
>what problems do you have in your life that cause you to be poor
Well the lack of jobs also the low paycheck oh and i forgot everything is freaking expensive
>do you live alone?
Yes i pay rent in a small department
> do you have a job
Yes
> how frequently do you fap ?
Once a day gotta loberate that stress you know
>are you going to install Ubuntu?
No
See above
No
That's what I'm doing right now
Blame auto correct
Thanks for your input ;)
Ya i was planning to change that stock cooler soon as i can and save up for a gpu
K
See above, its W8.1

I think it's a pretty solid budget build.

8/10 good job

Where are you from/ where are you currently living, user?

That fucking pos for 500 bucks?!? you got ripped off user, you may as well have got a PS4 for a lower price and installed ubuntu on it

>Where are you from/ where are you currently living, user?
Somewhere English is a second language, obviously. Probably USA.

I'm not asking, I just hope you have a happy life

>Brown motherboard pcb.
lmaoing @ ur life

Solid build for whenever you want to upgrade, OP. I'm a poorfag and live in a 3rd world country too, have a similar build with a GTX 950.

fugggg couldve bought 8gb of ram with 2x 4gb $35 and used the rest for an i5 6500

Are you underage b&?

What country do you live in? Those prices are outrageous.

This guy buys an i3 and claims he's a Poor fag.

Bitch my budget build used a 30 dollar Athlon 5350. That's right AM1 socket asshole.

Money havin motherfucker.

Actually my main build is an i7 4790 but still...you didn't build poor.

if you wanna buy poor, you gotta buy as close as possible to the source and in bulk

that's why you need to find other poorfags and get any discount you can

or buy second hand from cybercafes

nice build I hope you enjoy your journey into pc hardware

Thank you user
I might be poor but i wanted to build a decent pc because considering the piece of shit that i had i actually wanted something decent
Costa rica, crazy isn't it?
I'm 22
Nice user
K
You too user thanks

As a fellow poorfag, how should I go about justifying an 800 dollar upgrade to my computer?

>pcpartpicker.com/list/HgZZwV

Someone get this man a cheap second hand GPU or something.

not op, but
>tfw live in NZ
>prices on everything are fucking retarded because gst + import tax + cost of importing
>a gtx670 a year ago was like, 400NZD
>the average 1080p monitor is like, 180-240 buckaronis
>Auckland is full of gibsmedat immigrants
>we don't even have the 10% of the female population that isn't sluts, like every other country in the world
It's just not fair.

At least you live in Middle Earth

>pcpartpicker.com/list/HgZZwV
>8gb ddr4 for 60$
>75 dollaryoos for a 1tb hdd
>84 dollar microatx board

shit nigger what are you doing
pcpartpicker.com/list/kZrmr7

>spent $500 on shit parts
>in COSTa Rica

This is funnier than it should be

mines basically yours, but with a prettier case, i5 6500 and a nice GPU. so ya nice build i guess.

Have you installed gentoo?

I might install fedora ;)

close up of the heatsink?
It looks thin as fuck.

Well you could have save alot more money,
are those prices in usd or your local currency?
Where do you live?

i sort of feel bad for you.
inb4 you say im OP

can confirm.
>Know NZ people
>girls are all whores
>its literally the way of life there
>noone values education
>nonstop partying
>prices are retarded
>$100 for an oil change
>think that items sent from america are higher quality

igpu is fine if youre not a gaymer
Hi op

why the fuck did you go with the stock fan

Hes on an i3.

>> how frequently do you fap ?
>Once a day gotta loberate that stress you know

>a sexual emergency
muslim confirmed

that sounds a lot like california

You really bumped the price up almost another 100 just to add windows?

wow it sorta does. Funny how california is going to be an island some day too

Get a SSD next.

>builded first PC for the first time
Are you also retarded

Auckland fag here. Can confirm.

Why did you get a big ass case if you aren't even going to put anything inside it?

Because ITX cases usually cost more, because they're aimed at retards with more time and money than sense.

>buys a i3-6100
>buys a shit board
Seriously OP, if You are a poorfag, then you should learn to invest your fucking money. Why would anyone in the right mind buy an i3 and expect it for 'gaymin' or for future work. That shit will be outdated in 1-2 years I swear.

Should've gotten a i5-6600K at least and a decent cooler. I'm not from the states, and shits here are also inflated when it comes to technology, but I can get a 6600k, Z170A, Noctoa NH-d15, Last gen GPU, and 16GB of Ram for about 550-650$, I bet that baby could last me 3-5 years just by overclocking and just add the peripherals later on.

It's not really that you're from a 3rd world country or a "poorfag", you just didn't spend enough time to make a logical investment.

>No GPU? Why'd you build a computer?
>Mini in full sized case?
>CABLES OH MY GOD OCD

>Hur hur hur you could have gotten better parts

you don't understand that when you live in a small town where every hardware store is only filled with laptop garbage and shotty hp pre-builds most of the parts that you listed they don't sell it here even if i wanted to order it from US it would be 2twice the price because of the weight and the taxes
That's a MATX board.
>No GPU
Integrated igpu works for now.

>Justifying buying shit parts
So? Then take a fucking bus ride or some shit, I just literally Googled "Costa Rica i5 6600k" and came up with shit loads of listing, people selling the CPU for 150000 or 272$. Nobody told you to order from outside the country, find a retailer or a reseller, or at least know somebody who can give you outside goods, holy fuck are you literally retarded and bought all of these parts in 1 day without giving it a second thought.

Give the little monkey a break, dude. He could have bought an AMD build.

but AMD build would be better

>Lack of jobs and low paycheck
What do you do for a living? College Graduate or Highschool? I'd rather advise you to save up money and get a better job or education, rather than buying overpriced shit hardware.

Not OP, but who gives a shit. Sorry hes not as autistic as you, and feels the need to compensate for something that is nonexistent.

Seriously, do computer builds give you boners, and this computer is like the trap of computers?

On that note, nice build man, I'm sure it will be fine for what you do. And remember, you can always UPGRADE, theres no point in buying all the best shit the first time around.

Think, you were smart. This was your first build. What if you fucked something up? You would of been out a good amount of money.

I have an i3 4170 and a 380 4GB , running everything med-high (shadows low obv) and no AA 60-100 fps @1024p

It was my first build and i just wanted something decent for the price i don't think those parts are shit as you say but whatever makes you feel better.
Thank you senpai i was planning on changing and upgrading a few thing later on when i save up again.

Clean as fuck, I see tons of noob builders getting core i7s and shit, while not even tucking away the unused cables and calling it a day.

How long did it take you to figure ot those little case to motherboard pins? It took me three days to even turn the computer on.

Same faggot, nice try OP.

>"and feels need to compensate for something that is nonexistent".
Compensate.. what? Are you meaning nonexistent performance? Because you're clearly wrong on you degenerate. Maybe you're referring to the value then? This is Sup Forums, people here talk about technology and not for life advise you nigger.

>"Seriously, do computer builds give you boners, and this computer is like the trap of computers?"
Yeah, you trapped yourself, 2 years from it'll be outdated and you can't overclock the garbage can, mostly likely the board will be toasted.

>"Think, you were smart. This was your first build. What if you fucked something up? You would of been out a good amount of money."

What the actual fuck are you typing? Are you another retarded third world sand monkey? I'm trying to give you a sound advice and you're trying to justify your build? No, you wasted your money on something that performs horribly on a garbage can.

>"This was your first build"
Yeah, and You wasted your money because you didn't want to take advice or listen anyone.

>"Thank you senpai i was planning on changing and upgrading a few thing later on when i save up again."
>Upgrade on a garbage board
>Upgrade on a garbage processor

Seriously, are Costa Rican niggers and Pajeets have the same thought process? Are you pretentious monkey's really never listen to the advice of others? No wonder you're a shitty apartment and with a shitty PC at age fucking 22. You're a fucking embarrassment, thank Jesus he's place all of the intellectually challenged on a shit hole that you call of a country.

I'd advise you to get a fucking education first before diving into technology, you filthy subhuman garbage.

Thanks family i actually tried real hard to gide those cables better on the back but they didn't fit so i had to leave them there
It took me a few minutes just look at the manual and google what does the little triangle means on the little connectors and found out that it was the positive so it made my life easier.

Try again, faggot

You sound triggered af take a break go outside dude.

Just in case you didn't get the first one
>Oh and typing that much, lol. How longs your neckbeard?

So, how do you read literature like a professor?

You pretend that retarded shit like the significance of food in a piece of literature means something more then the protagonist eating food, lol

It's still a waste for a build though, should've gotten AMD instead if he was tight with cash.

^ this op

>Inverted ATX
REEEEEEEE

Hmm... I guess, I'm not the resident expert in the field.

For my uses, I don't care how good a computer is, as long as it can run a DE decently, and compile whatever I'm making in a decent amount of time.

These build threads just make me lol, and I was just trying to tell OP its not the end of the world.

Sorry for the triggering, I was just slightly annoyed by your arrogance. Piece

I have a stubble, and yeah, probably my fault too for being a overdramatic faggot, I love this place because it fucking lets me vent out just by staying in topic. Keep being this way Sup Forums.

>builded