Sup Forums humor

Sup Forums humor

>seutje gains +10 SJW points

>this might offend some hypersensitive dullard so I'll turn it into a universally condescending statement instead

>Real LGBTTQQIAAP never define acronyms; they understand them genetically.

>9gag

>tfw updates install automatically and without choice

>Sup Forums "humor"

lost

i win

brilliant

>kek'd loudly
>woke up cats
thanks user

>cats

Hello nu-male.

What's so numale about cats?

They are passive, low energy animals. Unlike dogs.

>this was supposed to be legs
kek
What is that head image from?

>I got an idea! Hes cool having a VR headset, lets get out butts out and smash it in his face and take a picture
>that won't be gay or degrading to us at all!

wearing a gentoo shirt got me a job proposal

It's missing a clit mouse.

>the spider

It's supposed to be a halloween party user.

I mean there is a purple spiderweb just there.

this image makes no sense

I've had shit flung at me for even wanting a simple battery charge status LED on a laptop

holy shit that looks almost like my gentoo desktop

That picture would look heaps better if he had a fedora on his head.
>Lovecraft.
Yeah I know.

Definitely not as funny

I use it stock and it's a fucking neato phone.
The ZeroLemon battery on it that I use sometimes indeed looks a bit fedora-tier, but I only use it when working on-site and when traveling on trains.

(Using portable chargers would not look any less fedora-tier either.)

>I get more ass than a toilet seat

what was the point of your post

archey and conky gave me cancer

you should listen to different songs.

Someone grew up without any friends

serious question, has anyone here ever met in person somebody who jailbroke/rooted their iphone? I have only one other person I know who rooted their android. I'd say the pic had a point except not even one single time have I even met an iphone user who knew what jailbreaking is

How hard would it be to just create an alternative coding site where women are not allowed to contribute?

Not the guy you replied to, but I grew up without friends, and I can appreciate this joke.

The problem is that you'd have to be able to prove the users aren't women.

Dick pics won't work because people could just share accounts.

But it's not women doing it, it's numales.

Just ban any Apple user agent and you'll weed out most SJWs.

>Dick pics won't work because people could just share accounts.
Live skype calls, at random intervals. All users must have webcams they can turn on their cocks, on-demand. They have to tap their dick a certain number of times based on commands over webcam.

Most people I know who at least know that jailbreak/root exists are too afraid of doing it

I know several people with jailbroken iphones and most of them are normies. I know one person who jailbroke literally just to be able to change Minecraft Pocket Edition game modes back and forth (this was a while ago, you can do that with stock game now) and still uses it because they prefer it. And I know a ton with rooted androids. They're generally not normies, but not all of them are neckbeard tier. The reason they aren't normies is because they're similar to fedoraman in the pic, but not quite as autistic. I know none with the crazy meme roms and shit for their android phone.

btfo

>being this triggered over making a little joke comment probably written decades ago make today's workforce feel included
grow up faggots

>being triggered enough over a joke to enforce a re-commit.
Yeah, I think that's a bigger problem. Especially when this is done by people who have no actual programming skill.
(even if their crusty vaginas can get numales to do what they want, their vaginas are still not programming languages.

kek

One time I was popping git stash, I typed 'git stash poop'. I kek'd hard.

I've jailbroken my iphone 3gs. I was mad cause I couldn't downgrade OS version since newer OS version were just slowing down the phone and I couldn't use skype or any updated application since they stopped support for older OS or app versions (forced updates).
Itunes automaticly deleted older app files and wouldn't let me install them so rooting was the only option to have a working phone without the need to upgrade to new iphone or phone at that time.
I was fairly happy with it at that time since the competition wasn't so great and I got them fairly cheap. Never had and never will have any apple hardware after that. I don't know anybody who had their iphone jailbroken or did it by themselves, I only know that guys who worked at rooting/repair shops bragged lot of people come to have their phone rooted after end of guarantuee.

not an iPhone but my iPod Touch a couple of years ago, just to tweak some things in the UI. If someday I get again an iPod or iPhone, I’m pretty sure I'll jailbreak it again.

I know a handful of people who jailbroke their iphones but never any that rooted android.

It was one of three changes so it probably didn't "force" a re-commit. Besides, who the fuck cares? The computer does it for you.

Also what do you know about this person's programming skills? Do you genuinely believe women can't code? Then who the fuck will ever listen to you?

jesus christ was a faggot

>Also what do you know about this person's programming skills? Do you genuinely believe women can't code?
I don't. There are brains aren't designed to handle it, because they're mapped for emotionalism rather than rationalism. That is why they are essentially designed to be nurturing mothers. Cultural marxism puts forth toxic egalitarianism the idea that they need to prove they are on-par with a man by entering men's fields. Notice how you don't see half as many straight men audaciously entering book clubs or nail salons or ballet classes and demanding that everything be more inclusive for them.

Do you honestly think women are as smart as men?
Then who the fuck will ever listen to you?

patches welcome

The real world.

Enjoy living your life an isolated degenerate caveman.

Not an argument.

>I can spew complete bullshit that bloats my ego and has no basis in reality and it's your job to counter with proper arguments

No.

I have better things to do than entertain your intellectual laziness. You should be able to think on your own. I don't have to do it for you.

>I have better things to do than entertain your intellectual laziness. You should be able to think on your own. I don't have to do it for you.
*tips fedora*

amazing

lol like i said enjoy your life broseph

Not a job though

>You're not important enough for me to find it WORTHY to refute your arguments.
>But I still need to reply to EVERYTHING you say, so that I get the all important last word.

lol like you said enjoy your wife fucking other men, numale

I already have a job and it's too comfy to change.

Where can I download this?

most people i know including me rooted for adblock

But that's the opposite of the truth.

Another dimension

>actually letting women into any project, any year
>they spend more time bitching about politically incorrect statements and "correcting" perceived injustices than actually making any sort of contribution
>a literal waste of scarce resources that have alternative uses

A guaranteed way to make any project fail.

SJWs at Apple? You don't say!

I don't get it, why would anyone make this and thought it was funny?

>Wood screws happened over 5 years ago

>Java
>abstractions
What.

The last Sup Forums humor thread I visited filled with furfaggotry and a debate of thumbnails in Linux file explorer

heh, I only got my current job because of linux knowledge
Sup Forums gaymur babby detected

Oh-oh
AMDcuck again

you could just ban anyone who admits to being a girl

You never heard of abstract classes and methods?

Wouldn't it work just as well to have a don't ask don't tell policy, where anyone ADMITTING to be a woman is banned?

It's trivially easy to fake a user agent.

>There are brains aren't designed to handle it, because they're mapped for emotionalism rather than rationalism.
Male and female brains aren't totally different, they're just influenced in different directions by hormones and socialization. Neither sex is significantly more rational / less emotional than the other, it's just that men and women tend to emphasize different TYPES of emotion.

>Notice how you don't see half as many straight men audaciously entering book clubs or nail salons or ballet classes and demanding that everything be more inclusive for them.
Because, stereotypical masculinity is viewed as a positive, something to aspire to. So a woman adopting a male role is moving up, while a man adopting a woman's role is seen as weak and shameful. Same reason why women can wear pants but men can't wear dresses.

>you replied to me, that means I le ebin >TROLL'D< u
>if i call him a cuck and a nu-male (thereby demonstrating how insecure I am in my masculinity), that means I win the argument!

Thanks dude. Didn't know what else to say to this retard without just feeding him.