Umm..lads? Why is this shit so cheap?

Umm..lads? Why is this shit so cheap?

amazon.com/BLU-Studio-7-0-II-Smartphone/dp/B013X0V11K/ref=sr_1_29?m=AN11V48LPMK2N&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1472364435&sr=1-29

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=AN11V48LPMK2N&merchant=AN11V48LPMK2N&redirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do I have to loose if I spend $1.50 on something that might just be a joke?

*lose

that's what I'm saying

it's the seller YOULI specifically, but $1.50 is not that much to spend, even if it is a scam, and the rewards are potentially great

hint: amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=AN11V48LPMK2N&merchant=AN11V48LPMK2N&redirect=true

should I?

Your cash is less valuable than the data it'll mine from you to send to our Chinese overlords.

Bought one, buddy of mine bought 4. We'll see if they come in.

I did it. Go for it

we'll see what happens

i ordered one too

wish me luck bros

thanks bud

which phone in there is the best? I don't wanna pick em all that ain't cool

they've got a huawei p8 and mate 2, or just get all of them cuz they're all under $2

So what is this stuff, its 2$ through one link, then through another the phones are at full price.

Check where it's being shipped from, could be some chink supplier that cucks you with import costs.

jus ordered a blackberry passport

$1.50 you fucking retard.

Congrats morons, OP just scammed you all

howd we get scammed?

>Just launched
Yeah nah you're a retard if you trust a seller like that. Seller is probably op.

I ordered $23 worth on cheap phones. May have gone a bit overboard...

lol

See

>how to collect the addresses of Sup Forums users

how could you possibly get scammed of amazon im genuinely curious. i dont know if i should buy one for the meme.

Why would I care if I lose $2 and someone knows my p.o box

Decided to cancel my order, it's not really in my budget.

same

pulled the triggered

even so, i just wanna see if i get anything, like a lolipop would be neat

don't you want to buy some powerful, sleek phones for pennies off the dollar user?

>This item does not ship to your shithole
well no memes for me

OH MAN FUCK ME

doesn't ship to germany ;_;

REEEEEEEEEE

Could someone seriously explain how, even if this is a fake scam seller, you can be scammed over amazon. The worst that can happen is you lose $2.

or a dragon dildo

this. waiting

I really want get it but
>no CDMA
FUUUUCK

And also, if they wanted to attract people to scam why wouldnt they list cuck phones like galaxys and iphones?

>not having a P.O. Box in the United States
c'mon now

The seller gets your full name and address.

and now we play the waiting game

How do you get a link to the other phones they are selling?

shouldn't it work like that?
seller > Amazon > You

whats he gonna do, send me a letter?

I just bought 6 of those BLU phones and 4 blackberry Q10's. Worst case scenario here is Amazon gives me my 10$ back. The risk here is essentially 0. I either make a 400$ come up from resale or I get disappointed.

you're gonna wake up dead with a stretched boipussi

Even if it did, which i doubt it does, because then what would be the point of amazon anyway. What can some random chink scammer do with an address.

i think the seller is actually just hoping people buy like 1 phone out of curiosity and when they get sent shit, are too lazy to try to get a refund.

kek

Amazon is a middleman. Think about it like ebay in this sense.
Probably not but having my information out there like that makes me paranoid.
You're probably right.

got these two fuggers also

worse case scenario im out 6 burgerbucks

either htc one m9 or zenfone 2

how do you fuckers know these arent phishing links?

what country?
looks like they refuse shipping to europe.

Sombebudy buy a few for me and send them to me please. doesn't ship to me :/

>be idiots
>it's only $2! who cares?
>2000 people fall for it every week
>Get free money forever

I live in murrica

specifically in texas

>get refunds from Amazon
This isn't eBay, pal. This is Amazon. Literal god tier service

where do you live

Amazon refunds you your money if you don't get your product.

Hell, they'll bend over backwards if you're a Prime member. I once had a 25 dollar package that didn't come and I just asked for a refund. I also once had a driver need more directions to my place, and when I asked about it they gave me my money back and my package for free 30 minutes later.

western germany

ah, sorry user you live too far from me

this
plus I'm moving soon so fuck it

lol beta numale has never used amazon

So?
they probably provided fake details so they can scam Amazon.
Again it's free money.

shame. but thanks anyway user!

Then they're scamming Amazon, not me.

Why do I care? If I get the shit, then fucking woohoo. If I don't, I get my money back. Tell me where I lose in this situation.

alright which one of you faggots posted the link on leddit?

Time, effort, hope etc.

OP obviously, he's the one shilling it

taking the bait
>pic related

>what are you waiting for
>you've got nothing to lose!
>Amazon will give you refunds
>Do this now!!!!

Oh I see where this is going.

>Time
I ordered 4 phones, busted a nut, and shitposted the proof of purchase here all in about 7 minutes
>effort
I wasted more effort blowing my load
>hope
it was extinguished along time ago user

OP here. whoever posted this shit on reddit needs to fucking die. Good deals for real Sup Forumsentoo niggas only

also, I am not in on this (as believable as that sounds). If you are scammed then I am as well. can't wait until sept 8th though

Fuckin this.

It's a scam. I know because I ordered thermal paste from a seller with no rating some time ago

Sup Forums is so paranoid about botnets and shit but you'll give your name and address up to something that is so obviously not legitimate in a second because you think something is in it for you.

fucking retards lol

kek

Alright assholes I guess we'll meet back up in 1-2 weeks and see what happens

Wow amazing, you really seem invested in this, tell me more user.
Tell me more about how you're buying from yourself and this is totally legit and not a scam and post the phones so hundreds of people join in to give you free money.

Just the blu company though. Take the battery out and check for integrity.

I just decided to purchase like 16 smartphones for like 20$. Worst case scenario is I get my money back. Best case scenario is I'm up like 1000$

the seller isnt in it for addresses you retard. they are hoping people are too lazy to refund and even if they do, the people who dont will outweigh them.

Mine is preparing for shipment. Probably going to get sent a bag of dog shit (no chance they would actually ship it without double-checking, specially that fast), but for 3 buck I'll take the risk.
Too lazy to screenshot it, but check you orders anons.

>Sup Forums is one person

there are multiple different phones on sale

but it sounds like a computer is what you need

holy shit faget kill yourself

and stop replying to my posts

Your information is already out there like that. I don't know exactly how things work where you are, but over here in Sweden there are even sites dedicated to pulling information from the tax agency (it's all public information) and you can look up where people live, how much they make etc.

Don't you know? Once you post in a forum, your 100% committed to having the opinions of everyone else in that forum!

No user, I must expose your scam to everyone.

This guy's made multiple threads. He's scamming you idiots.

i dont care enough about Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums to scam anyone you fucktard

im just in this for the gamble

although it's worth a try, it's a third party seller, so these won't be fulfilled.

Sure you don't.

fuck off detective

So how many people have you scammed so far?

All official postings from Amazon are refundable. Amazon guarantees this service. Probably won't get free shipping but if you have official prime certified phones that have YOULI listed as a competitive price and they ship you garbage, they'll refund you. This isn't eBay.