External power supply

>external power supply

Semen demon?

Your suggestion?

Asuka

Soryu Asuka Langley

>Built-in hard-to-replace power supply that needs to be specifically designed for each model and thus drives up the price

Why are you animefags so obsessed with a chick whos flat as a washboard? Might as well fuck a dude

Who are you to talk your tits are bigger than any chick

>might as well fuck a dude

user stop...

>bigger than a person

Those are pretty big tits

I think he is talking about chickens user.

A person, now that would just be silly.

>Not having a power supply so efficient it doesn't even need a fan
>Not having an AC->DC conversion efficiency of 94% at 50% load

>Image
Also, Asuka is a well made character and you have to bear in mind the context most people who liked Evangelion watched it in.

>not having a good power supply
full pleb

>specifically designed for each model

What the fuck? Just put the hardware of the external device and put it inside the computer.

Cosplayer name(s), preferably the blue-eyed one please?

>Gaming laptops needing two fucking power briks.

Is this really a thing?

>laptop has two gamers

I don't know but I don't think that would even make sense, would it?

Aren't power bricks just transformers?

no they're thundercats, stop watching cartoons weeb

TFW no external power supply and no Kenji

Alexandra Gaier

>I never got laid: The Post.

>I define myself by the number of sexual partners I had

>3D women are NOT important
>talk bad about something you don't have any experience with

I hate anime but damn she is really cute.

What's her name?

Who is this slutty bitch?

does she have a cock?

This^
your world will flip upside down when you get laid first time, i became a different person when i did it.

You became a different person when you got laid?

Wow you must be a fucking loser.

But the truth is 2D women ARE more convenient. You don't have to deal with all the downs of a relationship with them, they're there for you just when you need them, but you don't have to bother with them when you don't. It's easy and effortless and you can't get hurt.
Because they're not sentient beings, they're basically designed to tend to your needs and you can pick whichever one matches you best.
A waifu is far better than a person for what people seeking 2D women are looking for.
I don't think it's just their immaturity that manifests by them not being ready to be with a real person, I think it can be a sentient choice. Look at all the people that get into relationships for stupid reasons like because they just want to fuck or are scared of loneliness. They will never admit its because of that. Who's more immature?

tl;dr - what I'm trying to say is that it's perfectly fine not wanting to fuck real human beings

>tl;dr
not that user but jesus christ it's not even that long you welch

are you unemployed or something?

I was only 15, she was 22, it was an awesome feeling, never forget the first time.

You should try it.

>you're into petite, feminine women with cute faces and small, perky breasts?
>may as well get anally ravaged by a hairy powerlifter.

that's homo logic, son. i think you have some long, hard thinking to do. probably about dicks what on account of your being a homogay.

>I have time to waste on Sup Forums but require rl;dr because I'm employed and can't spend 5 seconds on reading

>They will never admit it's because of that
I admit and so would every other mature adult that those are a few reasons people are in relationships, but there's much more to that then just sex and loneliness.
Things your 2D waifu can never fulfill.

youre retarded, IS

I agree with him that much that washboard chicks are disgusting, a tit has to at least nicely fit in the palm of the hand.

We know, your point?

it's just a regular AC>DC power supply except it has to be efficient or else it will literally melt its casing

That "tl;dr" was meant for something else than you think.

>3d women

>but there's much more to that then just sex and loneliness.
Sure, but they might not be ready for those and they might never be. Or they just don't need them.

This

>Naming the cosplay instead of cosplayer
I mean wtf, no really. I cannot comprehend this.
Pls explain.

since it was one of the most recognizable anime characters ever made, I suspect irony

This is just sad.
Seriously what the fuck is going with Sup Forums today.

>being this much of a faggot

>animefags so obsessed with 3DPD

Is that a cosplay of Annie Frank?

jesus christ user

SUMMER GO AWAY

>tend to your needs
>theyre there for you
>whichever one matches you best
your cartoons are just pictures m8, one day you will wake up and be disgusted at yourself for being such a cuck

This is some next level r9k shit.

Capped, this can easily pass off on a cringe thread.

>just pictures m8
It's not my problem that your brain can't handle maintaining a tulpa throughout the day.

That's not getting laid, user.

You were molested.

Must know which anime.

>
>Capped, this can easily pass off on a cringe thread.>> Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)10:51:01 No.56305575
>Capped, this can easily pass off on a cringe thread.>> Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)10:51:14 No.56305576
>>just pictures m8
>It's not my problem that your brain can't handle maintaining a tulpa throughout the day.>> Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)10:52:29 No.56305590
>That's not getting laid, user.
>
>You were molested.>> Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)10:52:32 No.56305591
>Capped, this can easily pass off on a cringe thread.>> Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)10:57:04 No.56305634
>Capped, this can easily pass off on a cringe thread.

Youre right
I feel so ashamed

People should be free to do whatever stupid things they want without being hated by superior people

Owari no Seraph baka gajin

wtf I hate 3D now

It's only natural. As a 3D being, you observe 2D worlds with superiority and you feel safe in them, while you feel fear, and sometimes even inferiority towards the 3D.

How old in real ife? if you know

Asuka

You don't get it, do you? He was mocking him because hes post was not long to begin with.

Exactly, they are immature manchildren who are scared of life and enjoy their waifus, no hate, I can respect mental illness.

This, I'm not a pedofile.

Guaranteed replies.
A new pasta was born.

Flat is justice user.

>tell older sister's friend I have crush on that I like her
>she invites me to her garden
>she's just enjoying the funny chat of a kid
>we start to talk about sex
>she asks if I want to touch her
>go inside and fool around
>end up fucking her
>never regret it and stay friends

I'm not sure that that was molestation, it was perfectly legal too.

That's sub beta levels of life denial, people like you don't deserve to be part of society.

KNOWYOURMEME GO AWAY
The last time I've heard that summer meme was '07, fuck off kid.

Lurk moar.

I'm not a pedophile either. My wife is 26 and she has a perfectly flat chest. Like not even a bulge, just nipples. They're super sensitive too. She can even have an orgasm just from me rubbing them.
She personally hates them and I can't just convince her not to, but I really love them and I wouldn't change them for anything else.

Old enough to go to Japan by herself

>I was 16 when I went there by myself

sure

>just nipples
Hell I'm this user but I just picture that being a little bit odd.
Even the flattest of post-adolescent women have *something* Erm, I've gone overseas alone starting from when I was 13.
Airplanes and airports are pretty darn safe if you don't have autism.

This, at least "something"

>Erm, I've gone overseas alone starting from when I was 13.
sure

You probably had a multi million dollar business too that financed all those flights and trips.

Then who took the pic

a jap

david

>multi million dollar business
Cheap Russian airlines are the words you are looking for.

You mean Davido-kun

DABID???!11

>today

Begone, foul normie invader!

You know nothing about the good old days of techloligy.

Meh, this board has always had varying degrees of weeabo shit. Some years there's a greater amount of that than others.

It all depends on the current state of /r9k/ desu.