There are grown men using iOS & Android

>there are grown men using iOS & Android

When will this meme end

Back to dumbphones we go

Smartphones are only good when they're business phones

What does a Blackberry offer over other smartphones?

quality

Doesn't the Priv run Android? or am I stupid

I use both a Nexus and an iPhone. Good thing that I'm a girl c:

at what point will people realize blackberry has never produced anything of value

in face

i, like 7billion other people, would rather have an actual single black berry than one of that company's garbage devices or services

>girl
>im

Not OP or the guy you're replying to, but they have a cool work/play toggle that I'd like to see on more smartphones.

Even in my company, I haven't used a blackberry in three years or so though. My current company uses iPhones (I personally use Android). I can describe using iPhones for a work phone as merely okay. I'm not blown away by it, but it works mostly.

No clue if it would be better with a Blackberry android phone at this point as I haven't used one in years.

Yeah, some of their new barr-style phones do run Android.

Basically the same issue ThinkPads have; the new models are trying to play me-too with Apple and are losing the classic business quality

Well, yes c:

bad bait

Denial wil not make you inferiority more bearable (; fyi

Tits or GTFO, cunt

You're going to have to do much better than an ego appeal and a smug looking woman to turn me into a Luddite.

No c:

Do One Thing & Do It Well. iOS and Android are flipsides of the hipster coin

>Do One Thing & Do It Well
Doesn't apply to computers, which smartphones are.

People who use Blackberries are those schoolteachers trying to be hip and cool 10 years ago but still had to keep using it because of shit public service pay.

Nobody gives a shit, you're either one of those pretentious 'gaymersgurls' or an actual man pretending to be a woman in the internet for attention, both of which is sad.

You can't speak civilised, can you? Moron!

H-H-Hey I am a gentleman, I'm not like those swag boys I s-swear. I even have my own fedora collection.