So, windowsfags. What antivirus do you use?

So, windowsfags. What antivirus do you use?

Common Sense 2016

Common Sense + Firewall.

C O M M O N S E N S E
O
M
M
O
N

S
E
N
S
E

>timestamp 08/28/16(Sun)15:17:10
>timestamp 08/28/16(Sun)15:17:09

hosts file, ublock, common sense 2016, scan with malwarebytes when im paranoid

gentoo

Malwarebytes, windows firewall, and virustotal.
My firefox browser has some handy add ons

None, I am a madman

Kaspersky Internet Security... because I got licence for free. Office computer has Intel (McAfee) Security suite installed by company I work for.

Defender and EMET for system.
uBlock Origin and uMatrix for browsing.

>2016
>Antivirus
Faggot lol.

how in the fuck

Holy Shit.

virustotal shell extension

TUTURU

EL PSY CONGRY

Due to the increasing complexity of malware AV software is quickly becoming useless.

Always make backups of things important to you. Keep these backups completely disconnected from your main internet computer when not in use.

Use EMET and enable as many mitigations as possible.

Use a firewall. A home internet router/gateway includes one but you should also use one on each computer to protect computers in your network from one another. It helps isolate potential infections.

Remove any browser plugins if possible. At least set flash to click to play by default so websites cannot use it without your permission.

Definitely use an adblocker. If you can go one step further and use something like noscript or umatrix to block scripting and frames by default.

If the malicious software has managed to get past all of the other stuff it's probably not going to be stopped by AV software but you can use whatever. I'd recommend formatting and reinstalling though.

lincucks BTFO

MOOOOOOOT

Malwarebytes

Saved

how new?

Not my homeboard

>hosts file, ublock, common sense 2016, scan with malwarebytes when im paranoid
Mah nigga

uTorrent

CONGROO