Hit me with your best wireless routers. This is only $400 and swag as fuck

Hit me with your best wireless routers. This is only $400 and swag as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/RT-N66U-Dual-Band-Wireless-N900-Gigabit-Router/dp/B006QB1RPY
ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ap-ac-pro/
ubnt.com/edgemax/edgerouter-lite/
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4zo0a0/free_doom_with_the_purchase_of_demon_altar_norway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gaymen Routerâ„¢

Madam, please burn your little piles of money someplace else.
I can't see my happiness for your smoke....

>he uses wireless

Looks like a brotherhood of NOD building

amazon.com/RT-N66U-Dual-Band-Wireless-N900-Gigabit-Router/dp/B006QB1RPY

All you need

holy fuck it does.

NetGear R7000 Nighthawk has served me well for years.

the fuck is this router?
am I supposed to perform satanic rituals with this shit?

No other home router can compete.

>willingly infecting your network with known backdoors da gov'ment uses with cisco products

This isn't an ASA, nigger.

>tfw you want to do cows but the host hasn't completed the cain quest

I'm looking for a gaming router myself, preferably with configurable RGB lights. Any tips?

iktf all too well

The bait is strong with this one.

>not throwing various Ubiquiti devices all over your home

>daily reminder that Corsair literally has RGB deodorant

>he's used to such shit wifi that he doesn't know you can have gigabit wifi with literally no problems whatsoever
how's life in amazing burgerland?

>Wireless router

buy the most expensive one you can find. dig out some xmas lights and stick them to it. then kys

>le gayman router
what the fuck are you doing outside of Sup Forums

>Marketing Guy -> Let's put a shit-ton of antennas in our new router... it would be awesome..
>Enginner -> With one good antenna, properly dimensioned, it's enought to fill all the user requeriments...
>Marketing -> shout the fuck up.. i said we need more antennas... and that's what you gonna do...

>2016
>not having a full-rack router that can route 160 Tbps of traffic

>Juniper
hahahahahahahahaha

>when your router flips on it's back and walks away like a spider

Take your IOS cancer elsewhere.

Is the company you work for so shit that they can't afford top-tier enterprise equipment and thus, must settle for Juniper products?

ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ap-ac-pro/
+++
ubnt.com/edgemax/edgerouter-lite/

comfiest setup ever

>I love it when my employer wastes money on overpriced Cisco gears instead of giving me a raise.

TEMPLE OF NOD COMPLETE. NEW CONSTRUCTION OPTIONS AVAILABLE.

I also love products that have a superior shelf life, better support, and a sensible operating system.
>I'm proud to shill for a second-rate brand of equipment. Cisco sucks because reasons even though they are literally a cornerstone of the internet.

thank you user

Dirt cheap, and blows pricier shit out of the water.

>Headquarters: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
into le garbage

I cant believe this dumb shit made me laugh.

Asus ac3200
I got this because I was having problems with gamestream dropping out on moonlight because of interference in my apartments. Zero problems now. My phone connects to my router when I'm down the street it's crazy strong signal

This. Fucking consumer whore

>TP-Link
My current one shits itself whenever a bunch of connections are made (ie two people torrenting, even at slow speeds).

Can't shape traffic for shit so there's always one device that essentially won't connect

>Taiwan
>(((engineering)))

name ONE innovation to come out of the 100+ Taiwanese companies crowding the computer industry for the last decade

They're the reason your computer cost $1,000, not $5,000.

Cost cutting is engineering.

Are those actually good for the price?

realtek have 300MB audio drivers if you can get their broken javashit website to work

that is pretty innovative

It honestly fucking blows my mind that Creative's audio drivers are bigger than AMDs, and work even worse.

>not knowing how antennas work

enlighten me with your knowledge please...

good or not, if you can reasonably use a wire, use a fucking wire because its will cause less issues long run then wireless.

the reason my computer costs 1000~ and not 5000 is because the chips are made en mass and people buy them offsetting the cost of small run chips and large development costs.

going to second this, however I use an edge router X.

I went to this after going from an ASUS (RT-AC68U)

The asus has better firewalling and monitoring features, however that shit itself after a firmware update.

Why do you need a $400 router when a $150 router will do the same? What speeds do you get from your ISP? I got 150/150Mbps and I'm fine with a regular wireless router but I use cable for my desktops

you get free DOOM with your purchase of a demon altar

If you have NAS and you do a lot of transfer back and forth, you will notice a big difference.

looks so cute. maybe I should get one. all the routers are all provided by my isp and this new house someone bought one already.

no AC no 5ghz no buy

>Using wireless for your NAS.

Wew lad. Next you tell me to put my server rack on wifi too kek

the biggest difference going from 150-400$ should be quality of signal.

Would it be better to have more then one access point? fuck yes, but few people will do that, so a single stronger router should give you better signal.

my edgerouter x and ap pro manage to get a workable signal everywhere inside the house and the entire yard, if i could put the ap dead center of the house on the ceiling or wall, would cover everything perfect, but if i needed to, could get a smaller weaker ap for the garage and get the the entire property with perfect signal.

aesthetically I like
If only because i could make it look like a robot, but thats personal taste. I would probably also like their firewalling and monitoring software more too.

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4zo0a0/free_doom_with_the_purchase_of_demon_altar_norway/

gb2reddit

>wireless

l

o

l

NAS connected by ethernet, but you sometimes want to access files on NAS from your laptop without having to plug it in.

I have a question, I want to change the Xfinify box that Comcast gives for internet, what would be something good?

>CISCO

Fuck off the shelf. What wireless card/USB dongle works as a WAP?

>do you even lift

Mikrotik Routerboard RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN

>he has no friends

dat b8

>all the antennas at the back
enjoy ur shit signal

>crazy strong signal
tell that your doc at your next checkup he will know right away how you got that lump in your sack

*AMD's graphics drivers

you need one antenna per band senpai.

>not Routerboard hap ac

And?
>Most features
>Configurable down to minute details
>Excellent hardware
It's like you're implying that Linux servers suck and Windows 2012 is just as good.

meh tier

Looks like some Chinese tried to do design.

I ordered this one just for the physical WiFi on/off button on the back.

Ha-ha, I couldn't agree more.

do they include a nice backdoor?

I don't trust anything Chinese really. It seems as though they purposely create software with lapse security so they can gain access to otherwise secure networks. And if they get called out on it, they can just play dumb.

>I don't trust anything Chinese really

You must not use that many tech products then...