Will the government ever have the technology to prosecute thought crime?

Will the government ever have the technology to prosecute thought crime?

Not in our lifetime.

If we're lucky.

There'd need to be an entire new field of self-defense against thought probing techniques. Like the autism equivalent of Gun-Kata.

No. In the future people will be able to fight Microsoft Singularity (the software 2122 U.S president Rajeed Patel uses to persecute thought crime) by using the open source GNU/Linux variation, FreeWill. Apple users are too late, they have been brain washed since 2002.

If trump doesn't win the election, enjoy going to jail for calling the religion of peace sandniggers.

it's already possible to read the mental image of what you are thinking about with an infra-red camera

you people need to read more research journals

To be fair, as of 2101, all apple users sign over their free will to iHive by force. They aren't allowed to use apple products without agreeing to their end user licenses, which states iHive as their primary sinularity hive mind. The iHive also allows users to telepathically share photos, memories, videos, and documents with the synapse of a neuron. All dendrite growth is automatically uploaded to iHive, so all apple users can share the same knoweledge. iHive is comfy as fuck.

Fuck off macfag.

>Neurology exam in two days
>Suddenly have a very basic doubt
>Open laptop, look it up
>Waste next 3 hours reading about the feasibility of brain-computer interfaces

Fucc

This. The only way to stop President Patel and Microsoft Singularity is to get good at coding and contribute to GNU/freewill. FreeWill has OpenSynapse, OpenNeuron, Gcc, xEyeCapture, and Kmemrec by default. All the code is written in C and python 30.6 and is available via ppa:openfreewill/FreeWill

>install FreeWill
>"Your bloodtype is incompatable"
>not allowed to think anymore
>su rm -rf Freewill
>destroys brain and cardiovascular system
>back to the human genetic factory, needs new brain
>they kill you and replace you with a new human

>calling
Then it's not thoughtcrime, idiot.

>trusting freetards with though control
This is why technology is behind

you completely missed the point fucktard

they have it right now
>bought some chink bicycle engine recently
>mentioned it for two-three friends on facebook communicator
>googled "how to set up carburetor" once
>now facebok suggestons and google ads are all about motorcycle parts and motorcycle fanpages

if i'd buy a cute little slave, i bet they could recognize it just through my search patterns and conversations

It's 2 years off at the very most

I don't think we will be lucky

>Targeted Adverts

>What is a tracking cookie?

Wasn't there a movie about this?
Like 8 years ago with Tom Cruise.

I fully believe in this bullshit. Not thought related, but

>at the time, using windows phone
>mention outloud to my friend that I need some new boots
>go to amazon ON MY PC
>suggested items column is all boots
>I never looked at boots on amazon ever in my life

THEY

ARE

LISTENING

why do conservatards have to resort to lies to make their opinions look worthy of consideration?

obviously this is not going to happen. it's like the death panel and the ban on all guns. you guys just keep inventing electoral promises for democrats to make them look like tyrants and they never come true, because THEY ARE LIES.

>on facebook communicator
Found the security breach.

Make sure your tinfoil is extra tinfoily

>tfw Hilary Clinton will make aluminum foil illegal

>implying modern nsa-regulated tinfoil will help you with anything

jesus user get some common sense

It's called fear mongering. It works on the simple minded.

>Security test in 3 days
>Looking up case studys of le hackerz
>Accidentally spend hours watching defcon
>Accidentally install and rice new OS

they don't need to. they'll just have you blacklisted so no one will ever hire you and that shit's already happening

they don´t have to
they will just forge a social media post where you call for a race war and you´ll get arrested